Shindong’s Fiancée

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

O-Ok! It’s either I got too many earwax in my ear, or did she just say HEECHUL?!

“B-Boh?” I finally sounded after one minute. “W-What? W-Who’s your bias???”

“Heechul” she blinked innocently that made me fall off my chair, twice! =.=”

 

I can’t believe it! I’ve been beaten! & not just beaten, but beaten by ‘Heechul’! How can this be?! T.T Yah! Seriously?! She could’ve at least chosen Siwon or Donghae!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Next Day

Jade’s POV

I woke up, feeling a shot of pain bolt up in my head.

“Arghhh…” I winced.

I rubbed my aching head & turned to face my bedside table, & the clock was showing that it was 9:30AM.

I slowly crawled out of bed, but suddenly noticed something. Why am I in a tux? O_____O

& wait a minute! I should be at the party aren’t I?? Yah! What happened?!?

 

I quickly ran out of my room & into the living room. Only to find most of the guys with a stern glare at my, arms crossed.

“Good. You’re finally awake” Siwon said.

“Uh… What’s up guys?” I gave them a so so smile.

“What’s up?” Siwon repeated my words. “You told us that you weren’t a drinker!” he shouted.

“Drinker?” I blinked. “What the heck are you guys talking about?! Now can some of you please explain what happened to me last night?!”

“You got drunk, dork!” Yesung hit my head with the rolled up magazine in his hand.

“Drunk?” I blinked again. “That’s impossible” I scoffed & crossed my arms.  

“Then how would you explain Tiffany, dragging you out of the girls’ bathroom after you fainted??” Leeteuk said.

“Girls’ bathroom? Fainted?” I repeated, then rubbed my head as it began to ache again.

Then Henry put one hand on my shoulder & gestured me to the couch. “Come on guys.. At least let her rest first. She’s still stuck with the hangover” he said.

I winced again as I sat down on the couch. “Alright. Now, tell me what happened first” I said.

“You got drunk. Detailed enough for you?” Eunhyuk said sarcastically.

“Yea, but how??”

“Beats me! How should I know??”

I sat there & groaned while trying to remember what happened.

“All I remember was… the bartender saying that I was drinking wine?... Then the next I ran straight to the bathroom & barfed” I said as I recalled it. “That’s all I can remember…”

“So you lied to us saying you weren’t a drinker!” Shindong exclaimed.

I sighed. “I didn’t. I dunno how, but I ended up drinking wine”

“So do you remember what you were drinking before?” Siwon asked me.

I sat there & tried to remember through the headache.

 

Flashback

“Dongsaeng-ah~! Why’re you sitting here all alone?? Here, have some drink!” Jessica said while handing me the wine glass.

 

Reality

I quickly snapped back when I finally remembered!

“Ah! I remember Jessica giving me a glass of drink” I said. I put my fist under my chin. “But I’m sure she said it was non-alcoholic”

“Jessica gave you the drink?” Yesung raised an eyebrow at me.

“Em?” I looked up to him who just stood there & sighed.

“Way to trust the ice queen” he said.

Then I thought for a moment.

He’s right. I shouldn’t have done that…

“B-But she said it was non-alcoholic… &-& I was thirsty” I pouted.

“Then why didn’t you ask Sungmin for a drink??” Siwon asked me.

“Because he was too busy flirting with all the girls” I crossed my arms & turned away.

All the guys glared at Sungmin.

“Now you know, right? So stay away from her” Yesung warned me.

“But then… What about Donghae?” I asked.

“Nah forget about him. He’s too much head over heels to even see how she’s like” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

“Besides. She’s only nice when Donghae’s around” Henry said.

I just nodded in response. But the thing that was bugging me… is why she did that? I mean, what did I do to her? There’s gotta be something… Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later on, Shindong gave me some pain killers for my headache & told me to at least take a three hour nap. So I listened, & went to change into proper house clothes.

Finally I got to take off that suit! I just put on a plain black tanktop & wore Sungmin’s V-neck sweater over it, then put on my black three quarter jeans. (http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z465/ShiningMiCha/Sungminssweater-1.jpg)

 

Next up, I went to sleep & woke up hours later to… something cooking? o_O

Eh? Who would be cooking? I thought Ryeowook had SJM rehearsals.

I got up from bed & rubbed my eyes, only to find a GIRL in the kitchen!!

“Yah! Who’re you?!” I shouted & quickly grabbed the broom(it’s the nearest thing I have, ok? =.=”)

She looked startled. Uh-oh. She might be some crazed fangirl that broke into the dorm! Aaaah!! Where’re the other guys?? Yah! What if she kidnapped them & locked them in the closet?! WHAT IF-

*BONK!*

“Yah. What’re you doing?” I turned around & saw Yesung standing behind me after he hit my head with the spatula.

Eh?

Then suddenly…

“Nari booooo~!!!” Shindong came bursting in from the hallway & carried the girl up into the air!

What’s going on here?!

“Uh… Did I miss something here?” I exclaimed & just stared in disgust as the two made kissy faces.

“Oh yea, you’ve never met Nari before, have you?” Yesung said.

“Nari?” I blinked.  

“Shindong’s fiancée”

My jaw dropped open, & my eyes widened.

“BOOOOHHHH?????”

& all questions started pouring out from me. “When did Shindong have a girlfriend?!” I shouted loudly. “Or more importantly, when did he propose to her?!?”

“Whoa~ Slow down” Yesung chuckled & pushed my head back slowly.

“S-Sorry. It’s just that…” I turned my focus to Shindong, & suddenly ran up to give him a big bear hug! “Yah! Shin Donghee!! Why didn’t you tell me you were engaged?!? I’m so happy for you!!!” I grinned excitedly.

I could hear him laugh at my sudden ‘freak-out’ as I slowly pulled out from the hug.

“Well actually, he just proposed to me a few days ago” Shindong’s fiancée(I think Yesung said her name was Nari) giggled & smiled with a slight blush.

“But how is it that I’ve never seen you?” I asked her.

“Well we kept it a secret for a long time now. But we’re planning on telling the media soon” Shindong grinned & gave his fiancée a one armed hug.

Omooooo~! They’re soo cute together! X3

“By the way, I’m…” I trailed off for a moment, thinking if I should introduce my real or fake name. “Err… Nice to meet you, Nari-ssi!”

“Awww you’re so sweet~ What’s your name?” she asked.

“Uh… I’m… I-I’m…”

Then I felt a slight brush against my back as someone passed behind me & held both my shoulders. “Her name’s Jade”

“S-Siwon-ah!” I whispered. He ignored me & just went along with it.  

“She’s our new assistant” he continued with a smile.

“Nice to meet you, Jade~” Nari smiled at me.

“B-B-But I… I-I…” I stuttered at my words, thinking on what to say.

“Don’t worry. It’s ok that she knows” I heard Siwon whisper. I gulped a bit, then nodded.

“I just got here. Thought I’d give you guys some treat for working so hard. Especially my soon-to-be hubby here~!” Nari said as she pinched Shindong’s cheeks.

Awwwwww~! <3

“Jade-ah, come on & eat with us~!” she offered with a smile. I nodded eagerly without hesitating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later when I was finished eating, I decided to go over to the sink & help wash Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, & Henry’s empty plates.

“Ani.. I can do that” Nari said as she picked up one of the dishes & began washing them at the sink with me.

“It’s ok, Nari-ssi. I’m used to it” I said with a slight chuckle.

“So I see the guys treat you like a maid here, huh?” she said with a laugh.

“More or less” I chuckled & picked up the clean plate from her to dry it.

“Hahah, it’s expected” she chuckled.

“Nari-ssi… Mianheyo if it was a bit weird meeting you… You know, I almost hit you & all” I said, sounding guilty.

“Ani~ It’s ok. You were really doing their job at protecting these guys, huh?” she smiled.

“Sometimes more like them protecting me” I laughed as I continued washing the dishes.

“You go ahead. I’ll take care of it here” she said as she stood in my place at the sink.

“Jinja? Gomawo, Nari-ssi!” I grinned & bowed.

“& call me ‘Unnie’~!” she said while continuing washing the dishes.

I went to relax & watch some TV.

“Omo! He’s Beautiful is on!!!” I squealed, & quickly slumped down on the couch with a wide smile.

Omoooo~ Hongki is soooo cute~! X3

 

Suddenly I felt something creep up to me &… What’s with Kyuhyun?!? o_O

“Y-Yah. W-What’re you d-doing??” I stuttered as he suddenly came & leaned near me, as if thinking of something.

His eyes widened.

“…You look like Go Mi Nam O______O”

“E-Eh???”

“Nah~ She looks more like Henry’s twin sister” Yesung laughed. “I mean look at their hairstyle & chubby cheeks!”

“HEYYY~!” me & Henry pouted at the same time.

I rolled my eyes & continued admiring Hongki~ <3

Henry came & slumped down beside me. “You watch this drama?” he asked.

“Yup~!” I nodded.

“Really? So who’s your favorite?” he asked; eyes on the TV as well.

“Hundred PERCENT Hongki~!” I said while admiring him on TV. They’re currently showing the supermarket scene!

“Someone said Hongki?” Heechul came in & stood behind the couch with a soda in his hand.  

“Yea. Apparently Jade’s in loveee with him” Henry teased. & all of a sudden, Heechul spit out his drink!

“Yah!” I blushed & hit Henry’s arm; which made him let out a slight ‘Ow!’.

I rolled my eyes once more & tried to pay attention to the TV.

 

Henry’s POV

“Wait aren’t you best friends with Hongki?” I asked Heechul who was wiping hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter