Hyung Is A Girl???

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“B-B-Boh-yo??” I stuttered at the sudden question.

How the heck? What?! Is it that obvious???

“It’s just that, hyung is so much like a girl!” he pointed at myself.

“I…”

Kyaaaa~! Ottoke???

Ok Jade. Remember. Breathe in, then think!

“W-Well I-”

“Hyung, are you sure you’re not a girl?” he asked with those big wide eyes of his. Aish… Kids & their innocent-ness -________-” 

How is it that a kid can tell, but Yesung couldn’t??? =.=”

I peeked around & found the hidden camera above attached on the ceiling.

Mr. Kim said the camera stops at 10:30, & starts again at 6:30…

I looked at my watch.

12:05am.

I looked around to see if anyone was awake.

None.

“Ok. But you cannot tell anyone!” I whispered to Hyunsu.

“Boh? So hyung’s really a girl??” he widened his eyes.  

“Ne” I nodded. “But don’t tell anyone!”

“But hyung, err… noona. Why’re you dressed up as a guy?” his eyebrow raised.

Kids… They're too innocent! They’d always ask things like that…

“It’s a long story. But Hyunsu-ah, do not tell anybody, ok?? Not your friends, not Mr. Kim”

“What bout the other hyungs?”

“Don’t worry bout them. Just don’t tell anybody else”

“Arasso~” he nodded. “So… do I still call you ‘Hyung’?” he asked.

“Ne” I nodded.

“Ah~ I knew there was something about you!” he suddenly smiled.

“Eh?”

“Coz noona looks nothing like a guy!”

*Sigh!* I should be happy coz he said that. I’ll take that as a compliment. At least, someone thinks I’m a girl.

“Noona reminds me of my sister” he suddenly said after sipping his drink.  

“Sis… ter?” I tilted my head.

“Ne~”  

“You have a sister?” I asked him.

He nodded. “But she’s not with me. She’s with umma”

The question struck me for a moment.

“Why’s your sister not with you?” I asked. It was weird how his sister isn’t with him.

“Umma sent me to the foster home” he finally said. “But she kept noona with her”

Ok, well… that sounded… sad.

“But noona said that she & umma will come back soon!” he continued with a bright grin across his face.

I guess if you put it together, his mom didn’t have enough money & she had to leave him behind. She was probably a single mom since he didn’t mention anything of the dad.

Boy, I sound like a detective now. Maybe I watched too much detective shows… =_______=”

I looked at him as he let out a sigh…

“Noona’s gonna come back. I just know it” he said.

Dang it! He’s gonna make me cry~!

“Don’t worry noona” he turned to me. “I’ll keep your secret!” he put his finger to his lips.

I smiled & patted his head. “Good boy~”

We sat there on the couch for a while as I waited for him to finish the drink.

“We should go to bed now. We have a long day to go~” I told him as he finished the last drop.

He nodded & I took the mug from him & placed it in the kitchen sink.

“Come on~” I brought him to the room & sat him down on the floor next to me.

 

Dongsun was happily sleeping in the middle of Donghae & Eunhyuk. Those three seemed to be getting along great. While Yesung’s got to really bond with Youngsoon.

Well Yesung get to sleep on the bed next to Eunhyuk. To me, it looks like he could fall at any minute! Coz Eunhyuk kept on pushing & getting all the blanket to himself… =______=”

I looked to my right & saw Youngsoon sleeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter