One Date For Two

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Few Days

Jade’s POV

Once again the guys were all set for a special concert in town. Everybody’s going to be there. U-Kiss, f(x), Beast…

&… *drum rolls*

FT ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Ok, I tried to keep my cool, BUT OMG LEE HONGKI’S GONNA BE THERE!!!!!

 

“Come on, guys! We gotta get going!” Leeteuk, being the responsible leader told them. The guys quickly put on their shiny black shoes & dashed off outside as quick as they could. I grabbed my backpack, slung it on my shoulder, & ran out as well along with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later

After the ride, we got out of the van, towards the door backstage. Me & Sungmin were chatting along, when suddenly, I saw Amber.

“Amber!!!!!” I screamed & ran over to hug her! “I missed you!!” I said. It’s been so long since I last saw her. “You’re here!” I jumped up & down. “Are you gonna perform too??”

“Not really…” she sighed & pointed down to her cruches. “But, I am coming over to support the girls” she smiled brightly.

 

“Jade” I heard Leeteuk call me. “We’re heading to the dressing room” he said a he pointed one finger towards the hallway.

“Ok, I’ll catch up later” I said. Leeteuk nodded & then gestured the guys to follow him.

I was left in the hallway, sitting on a metal bench along with Amber when I saw him. I turned around & was stoned.

The gorgeous LEE HONGKI is right across.

Oh my.

Oh somebody help me.

 

“Jade, what’s wrong??” Amber asked in a panicked voice. “Jade, breatheeee~!!!” she shook me, holding a grip on both my shoulders.

“I-I-I” I tried to speak. But I couldn’t!

Then I heard the sound of footsteps coming along the hallway.

“Oh, good! You’re here!” I heard Amber exclaim while I was sitting there breathelessly. “Heechul, help her out! Something’s wrong!”

Heechul’s here?? Oh SNAP.

“I’M GOOD!” I shoot up instantly.

Amber raised one brow at me as if looking at a lunatic. “Jade, are you ok?? What happened??” she asked me.

“Huh? Oh nothing happened” I explaimed innocently.

“Something was wrong” she said seriously. “Heechul, something was wrong with her!!!” she continued to shake me.

I noticed Heechul raising one brow, then at the corner of his eye, stood Hongki & his band mates. & from there he could tell. He rolled his eyes & glared at me with both arms crossed. “Fangirling much?”

“Uh…” my mouth was opened in a gap, & my eyes didn’t dare to look up. “N-No?”

& from there he began to torture me. “Yo, Hongki! What’s up!” he walked over to him confidently, shaking his hand & acting as if he owned the place.

“Darn it!! He knew that I won’t be able to walk up to Hongki! Instead, he went over there without inviting me over!” I burst in anger.

“Chill…” Amber comforted me. “Look if you wanna talk to Hongki, go ahead!” she said, pushing me over.

“N-No. I-I can’t…” I sighed & looked down helplessly.

“Is the amazing Jade shy??” she teased me.
“Shut up~” I laughed & slapped her hand away playfully. “Anyways, even if I’m not, I still can’t go over there” I sighed.

“Well why not?”

“Heechul wouldn’t let me go an inch near to Hongki” I pouted & crossed my arms like a kid that didn’t get her toy.

“What is wrong with that guy? Why’s he not letting a poor girl like you meet her dream guy???” she joked.

“I dunno…” I pouted. “He said he didn’t want me to go all over Hongki & be all ‘fangirly’” I sighed once more.

“It’s ok… I’m here” Amber patted my back & I rested my head on her shoulder while pouting like a kid. Suddenly, she jolted back & eased herself & looked away.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her. In just a few minutes, Key walked by. Along with Onew & Taemin.

“Taemin-ah!” I called cheerfully.

He turned his head around. “N-Noona?? Is that you???” he asked.

“Anyeong!” I grinned from the bench.

The three of them walked over. “Whoa, you look different!” Taemin said.

“Ahah…” I laughed nervously. “I uh… Just thought I’d get a haircut” I explained. I looked at Amber who seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter