Welcome To New York

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few Hours Later

Jade’s POV

“Jade..” I heard someone whisper to me. “Wake up”

I opened my eyes from my deep sleep to find myself sleeping in my seat while leaning on the window. Then I saw Donghae next to me, shaking my shoulder lightly.

“What is it?” I asked with my groggy voice while blinking my sore eyes.

He smiled at me sweetly while showing a little of his perfect white teeth.

“Welcome home…”  

I tilted my head to the side while squeezing my eyes to get rid of the sleepy-ness. “H-Huh?”

He turned his focus above my head. “Look outside the window”

I blinked once more & did what I was told. I looked out the window & noticed we were above water. But when I tilt my head up…

…there was the Statue Of Liberty… Standing proud with her hand up high.

As soon as I saw it, I quickly realized.

I’m in New York…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We all fastened our seatbelts as the plane slowly zoomed down to the stop zone.

I let out a deep breath as I stepped out from the plane & into the airport. The last place I’d been to when I was about to move to Seoul.

 

Sungmin’s POV

I watched as she stood there breathelessly for about 11 seconds.

“Well, we’re finally here” Siwon exclaimed as he smiled at  Jade. As soon as he said that, I noticed a smile grew on her face.

“We’re here!!” she squealed. “We’re actually HERE!!!”

“Uh J-Jade?” I called to her as she started skipping about to the centre of the lobby, yelling “I’M HOME!!!!!!!!!”

I noticed Zhou Mi & Siwon started smiling at her loud reaction.  

“Welcome home, Jade…” I whispered to myself & smiled as I ran to catch up with her.

 

Jade’s POV

OMG FINALLY!!! Home sweet home~!! I can’t believe it! I’m back!!

“Hey hyung. You have a license to rent a car here, right?” I heard Ryeowook ask Siwon.

“Yea don’t worry” Siwon told him as we walked over to one of the taxis outside the airport.

We took two taxis & had to convoy. I mean come on. How is it that you’re gonna fit 12 people in one taxi??

 

Siwon opened the door of one of the taxis & started explaining the directions to where we were heading. The driver nodded & told us to hop on board. While the other guys, (Shindong, Zhou Mi, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, & Donghae) took the other taxi.

“I call dibs on the window seat!!” I put my hand up in the air & started running in.

“Aww no fair~!” Henry pouted & went in after me.

Yesung & Kyuhyun stared at each other, wondering what we were talking about in english.

Siwon was sitting in the front seat, while I’m back here with Henry(who is still pouting), Kyuhyun, Heechul, Sungmin, & Yesung. Although it was a bit uncomfortable & non spacious…

“Lucky that you’re as skinny as a wood” Heechul smugged.

“Urghh..” I groaned & glared at him in annoyance.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A few minutes later we arrived. Our taxi stopped, & so did the one behind us.

As I got out, I looked behind to see all the guys gesturing to go out of the taxi as soon as possible, & they all had their hand over their mouth.

“What happened?” I asked them.

Donghae tried to get as much air as possible. “Shindong… fart… Ughhh…”

“Whaaaaat? O.O ” I stared at them. I glanced at Shindong with my arms crossed. “Did you take that burrito when we were on the plane?” I asked him with one brow raised.

“Maaaybe~” he looked away.

I rolled my eyes, & began opening the taxi’s trunk. I took out my backpack, slingbag, & suitcase. While the others took out theirs. I turned around, & what first caught my eye was the HUGE vacation house right behind me!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter