A Hand To Hold

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

“Jade!”

While walking slowly, splashing my feet against the rain puddles, I heard someone shout my name. I didn’t care about anything anymore. More over, I didn’t even know where I was. All I know is that someone was there… calling me.

 

My head shot up to reveal my tear-filled eyes as I looked for the voice.

“E-Eunhyuk-ah…” I exclaimed while watching him run up to me with an umbrella in hand. I looked behind him to see Sora catching up with him.

As soon as he reached me, he immediately shouted.

“What on earth are you doing here?!?”

H-How did he know where I was?...

“Are you trying to make yourself sick?! It’s raining!” he kept on shouting while putting the umbrella over me as well.

I didn’t feel upset, I didn’t feel hurt when he shouted at me.  I just stood there in there rain with my hair all soaked up while letting it wash away my tears for me, in hopes that he won’t see it.  

He stepped an inch closer to me, close to my face. His eyes seemed rather shocked & he quickly asked me. “A-Are you… crying?”

Without thinking, I burst out the tears & just buried my face on his chest.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Y-Yah!” I sqeaked when she came & suddenly hugged me!  Something that I never expect that would happen.

“J-Jade?” I stuttered. I stood there stiff as Sora looked at me. Wait, don’t tell me she’s crying because I yelled at her!

“I-If it’s because I yelled at you.. I-I’m sorry!” I quickly apologized.

She sniffed even louder while burying her face on my chest.

“E-Eunhyuk-ah…” she cried while trying to call me out. “I-I’m scared…”

 

I looked to my left, then looked to my right. Some people were looking, but I guess they didn’t recognize me because I had my hood on. Or at least… I hope. Oh man… If the reporters are here, I’m sure they’re gonna put up yet another scandal about us =_____=”

But I guess I shouldn’t be thinking about that now. The question is, is Jade ok? Why’s she crying? Did I do something wrong?? Well, I guess I didn’t…

“Jade?...” I called her again, softer this time.

She didn’t reply, but just cried even harder & clutched her  right hand onto my shirt.

She was crying so bad that it looked as if she’s been in pain for days.

 

Or maybe… she has?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later

We brought her home & she didn’t even say a word the whole ride back.

When we arrived at the dorms, I told Sora to help dry her up.

“Come on, sweetie…” Sora comforted her while pushing her along.  

 

Jade’s POV

I can’t believe it… I actually… cried… In front of Eunhyuk. Can you believe it? I didn’t want anybody to see me cry.

Yet, he did.

The person that’s been ignoring me.

The person that treated me like I don’t even exist.

The person that had punched me.

But… there he was. Just listening to me cry…

 

“Ok, Jade. Put this on & dry youself up, ok?” Sora said while tossing me my white longsleeved shirt & sky blue pajama pants.

 

I went to the bathroom to change. When I closed the door, I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red… & my expression… had never been more depressed.

 

When I was done, I went back out, to find Sora waiting for me.

“Come on” she said. “You’re still gonna keep quiet & not tell us what happened?” she said.

I didn’t look at her. I wanted to go back to my room, but she was blocking the way. So I walked over to the living room instead.

But when I reached there, I saw Eunhyuk, sitting at the dining table, looking at me.

Because of the awkwardness I just pulled, I stopped right there & froze.

“Jade?” I heard Sora’s voice behind me, & felt her soft hand on my left shoulder.

I just sighed lightly & head over to the couch as she followed behind.

I sat there for a full 5 seconds of silent, until Sora broke it.

“Jade, you gotta tell us what’s wrong” she said. “I mean how’re we gonna help if we don’t know what’s the problem?”

“I-It’s ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter