Out In The City

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jade’s POV

Right from when he took off his sunglasses, I exactly knew who he was.

Crud… After four years he still remembers me??

“It’s you, isn’t it?” he smirked as I froze on the sidewalk. Henry & the guys looked at me, confused, as I stood there with a bored expression.

“Hey, Ryan… Long time no see” I said weakly. 

“Yea, long time. Yet you still look the same” he said.  I raised an eyebrow & wondered what he meant by that. “Four years since high school, & you’re still the boy-ish Jade everyone knew” he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at his words.

Here’s the scoop.

Ryan Wilson. 20, & had always been the BIGGEST jerk in the school. Except nobody else thought it like that except for me.

“So where’ve you been? No one’s seen you in town for a while” he said.

“Oho I was busy” I fake smiled while crossing my arms in a friendly way.

“Really? Doing what? Working as a slave for Ellie?”

“Noo” I said while glaring at him. “I’ve been studying” I said as I emphasized the word.

“Oh yea? What?”

“Art” 

“Where?”

“Seoul”

& with that he laughed. “Hahahah! Don’t tell me you actually went on with that stupid plan of yours!”

When he laughed at me I noticed Henry’s eyes widened & his hands were clentched into a fist; as if ready to pounce on something.

Protective mode on. Uh-oh…

“U-Uh of course I did!” I said & quickly stood in front of Henry; preventing him from taking a step further towards Ryan.

Ryan raised an eyebrow & his eyes focused on Henry. “Who’s he?” he asked.

Stupid… He doesn’t know who HENRY is?!

“H-Him?” I said while pointing at Henry who was glaring at him. “T-This is Henry. A friend from Seoul”

Ryan paid no attention at all to what I said & just skipped to another topic. “You know, the guys back in high school were right about you”

“About what?” I asked, raising one brow. Obviously what he’s saying is nothing good.

“Well, you were like the most roughest girl in school. You hated to wear dresses, & you always get into fights. Well, congrats on achieving being a boy then!” he said as he clapped his hands.

WHAT?!??!??

He walked by me & bumped my shoulder & left just like that as soon as he had enough fun bashing me after all those years.

That jerk!

I clenched my hands into a fist & was determined to run after & hit him like how he deserves it. Gah! I should’ve just let Henry punch him!

A little sigh escaped from me, & I just turned around to face the guys.

“What was that all about?” Yesung asked.

“Nothing” I said.

Henry crossed his arms in front of me. “Oh really?”

“Can we just forget abou that jerk?” I sighed.

“Jerk? What did he do to you???” Donghae asked me.

“Nothing, don’t worry” I told him.

“Who was he? You know him?” Sungmin asked.

“Unfortunately, yes. He was just this idiot back in high school…” I explained. Then the memories came back & all I could do was just groan, thinking about it. “Idiots… They’re all the same. I mean, just because I’m not like other girls, they pick on me. Just because I’m not like them they treat me differently. Is it that bad that I’m like this? That I’m dressed like this? Hellooo~ Don’t they understand when a person doesn’t have enough money to buy all those fancy clothes?? Who cares on what I wear!!”

“So… he makes fun of what you wear?” Sungmin asked, pointing at the jeans & T-shirt I was wearing.

“Yea… To them it’s like important to be IN” I groaned.

Siwon thought for a bit & I could tell that it had something to do with me. “Ok that’s it then. We’re taking you shopping” he said as he grabbed my arm & started dragging me.  

“E-Eh?? N-No! It’s ok!” I said, but he didn’t listen to me. Instead he kept on dragging me. “Yah Siwon-ahh! ANDWEEE!!!!!!!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(f(x) Chu)

Later

“I don’t want toooooooo~!!!!!!” I kept on pouting as Siwon dragged me(with Henry pushing me from behind) into the mall!

“Come on~! Anyways~ I promised to buy you clothes” he said as he pulled me into one of the shops.

“But I didn’t tell you to buy me clothes!” I whined as I stood near a few racks.

“Here” he handed me a dres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter