Sudden Job Interview

Maid For Them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I huffed & panted as my feet began to grow weaker from all the running. But that wasn’t gonna stop me.

“Quick! Get her!” one of the guys shouted as they got on their feet & chased after me.

 

Shoot. Where should I go now??

 

My eyes turned to a corner of the dark alley as I went in & found that there was no exit. I got cornered inbetween the plain, dirty wall & the three guys that were behind me.

 

There’s no way… I thought to myself as I got glued to the corner.

 

Why does this always happen to me? I was just trying to get a shortcut to work & THIS got in the way! Well, who knew there would be dead jerks around trying to steal my wallet. What do they even want it for? It’s practically empty!

“Now stop running, & hand us the wallet…” one of them said sternly.

I eyed him, then began to think of a way to escape. When my eyes traced back to the others, the impatient, blonde one jumped in. With my quick thinking & quick reflexes, I grabbed the empty trash can beside me & threw it at him!

“Owww!!” he went & fell hard on the ground.

The brunette guy lost his patience as well, as he grabbed my arm, threathening to punch me. But before he could, I quickly grabbed the lid of the trash can under my feet & banged his head!

& then came the third guy, the tough one of the group. He started by trying to throw a punch, but I moved in the way & his hand hit the wall instead.

 

Boy that’s gotta hurt…

 

Before I ran, I threw him one more kick & tossed the two lids of the trash can in between his head. Now he’ll definitely won’t be able to get up! At least, not until tomorrow maybe.

“Should’ve think about it before you start it” I hissed & ran from there.

 

Aish! Boss is soo gonna kill me if I’m late again! I said to myself.  

 

Well, that’s what I get for getting up late. & even though I took the shortcut, I’m still late!

 

When I finally arrived at the door, “You’re late” said the boss. She stood there, arms crossed.

“I know…” I panted. “But there’s a good explanation!”

“& that is?” she glared at me with her eyebrow arched, arms still crossed.

“Did you get into another fight again?” she suddenly asked.

“Uh…”

“You did! Didn’t you??”

I stood there silently as she began with her blabbing.

“You’ve been like that since high school! Jade Lee, when are you gonna learn??”

I sighed… “Nevermind” I said. “I’m here now, right?”

“Good” she said with her usual evil look as she tossed the apron at my face. I scowled & walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Jade!” my stupid headed boss called me. “Go serve this at table 3” she passed me the tray of Strawberry & Chocolate donuts.

“Yes Madam~” I put on my fakest smile & took the tray. As soon as she passed me, the smile faded into a frown.

I walked over to table 3. “Here you go~” I said & set it on the table. The customer smiled & began to bite into the donut.

Well you’d probably know my name by now from my boss’ screaming. My names Jade Lee. I just turned 18, & desperately in need of a job. Ok, you might be thinking “But you already have a job”. Well, thing is… I HATE this job! Along with my stupid boss, Ellie! Arghhh! She thinks that since she’s the manager, she can boss me around like a pig!

“Jade!!”

There she goes again.

I turned to her. “Yes?” I tried to put on a smile.

“Table 8 needs more coffee”

“I’m on it” I said & headed over to the coffee pot.

Ever since I finished high school(or should I say ‘quit’), I needed a job. But this wasn’t what I had in mind. Meanie boss here turns out to be the girl I hated most in high school. Urghhh… But why would I wanna talk about her?

I had more on mind than just to work here for the rest of my life. I told myself that after high school I would fly off to Korea & study Art there. I’ve been saving up my money from the jobs I did. (I did a lot of jobs at the same time)

 

Bounce to you, bounce to you, my heart is beating so fast for you to the point it can’t be caught, attracted to you and is beating so fast that I can’t get you~

 

Omg! They’re playing Bonamana on the radio! I squeaked inside my head & began to sing & dance along to it.  

 

Break it down to you, down to you, if my heart can’t get you it’s gonna stop~!

 

What’s Bonamana, you ask? Almost EVERYONE in the WORLD knows!!! It’s like the BEST HIT song EVER!! Sang by the most hottest… Amazing… Incredible… SUPER JUNIOR~!!

Aigoooooo~! Just by listening to that name can make me melt!

Ok, back to reality now. Yes. I’m an E.L.F. & PROUD of it! XD I’m like head over heels for them! They’re HOT. They’re TALENTED. & they can DANCE! They’re perfect!!! I mean, who doesn’t love them?? I feel like I’m in heaven eveytime I hear their voices~

“Yah! Jade Lee!!! Stop daydreaming!!!!!!”

& now my fantasy’s been ruined.

“& stop singing!” she added. “Do you think you have that good of a voice??”

Urghhh!!! Boy I’d love to give her a piece of my mind! If it wasn’t because her dad owns this place, she wouldn’t have gotten the job. Actually, her family’s so rich, she doesn’t even need a job! She’s just doing this to make my life miserable…

I sighed & did what I was told. I guess she’s right. I should stop hurting people’s ears with my singing…

“Jade!!”

& here we go again…

I walked to her & tried to put on my best face. But it ended up as a scowl.

“Yah. Doesn’t your throat hurt from all the screaming?”

“Be quiet. You’re stuck with me, so deal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter