Chasing Youngjae

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

Before I could even bite the stick, Youngjae squeezed both his arms together in between me and Daehyun and wrenched us apart. I was unceremoniously thrown back. I thought I would land on the floor that very minute if it wasn't for Jongup who managed to catch me from behind.

 

 

“Thanks Jongup-ssi” I shyly said, bowing awkwardly. Jongup smiled and saluted me playfully. I then turned my glare towards Youngjae. No one. I repeat, no one pushes me.

 

 

“YAH! COME BACK HERE!” I commanded loudly. Youngjae let out a high pitched scream as I chased him around the auditorium. He managed to hide behind fans, chairs, decorations, etc. But, I found him easily. He had a knack in hiding behind things that were too thin or too small for him.

 

 

The fans cooperated well. They helped Youngjae hide, but once I get near his hiding spot, he would bolt. He managed to stay alive long enough to go back to his hyungs on the stage.

 

 

I breathed heavily as I followed him up the stage, giving up on murdering him. Eh, it’s not my thing anyway.

 

 

“That was one wild goose chase. And to reward Namjoo, she gets a signed No Mercy album.” Himchan chuckled as Zelo handed me the album. I bowed stiffly, scowled once more at Youngjae, and then proceeded down the stairs.

 

 

The show was over, and it was time to go home. I guess time flies when you’re not having fun.

 

 

I got to Junghwa who was laughing at my state. Messy hair, red cheeks and heavy panting. I treat chasing someone as if I’m in the Olympics.

 

 

“That was some chase. Youngjae oppa looked like he was going to faint.” Junghwa commented, nudging me teasingly. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. He infuriated me. Yet, he acted like a kid who did not have fun for a long time.

 

 

Me and Junghwa exited the building before anyone else. Before we could walk two meters away from the school, a certain black van stopped in front of us. The door of the van opened revealing six, distressed looking boys.

 

 

“What the f-“ I started to curse when Jongup interrupted.

 

 

“No time to explain! Get in the van! The fans will be here any minute!” Jongup shouted frantically, gesturing me to enter the van. Nu uh. There was no way I was going to be kidnapped by a popular idol group.

 

 

“I’ll distract the fans! You go!” Junghwa said hurriedly. She waved goodbye to me and ran off towards the building before I could say anything.

 

 

I snarled at B.A.P. I refuse to get inside the van. Those idiots think it’s easy to kidnap Kim Nam Joo? They’re horribly wrong.

 

 

“Not a chance” I growled at them before taking off too. I smirked to myself in victory. Take that B.A.P.

 

 

I didn’t go very far yet when I felt arms encircle my waist tightly. I glanced behind me to see Yongguk. I rolled my eyes.

 

 

“You’re very good in running away Namjoo. Good job” I said to myself sarcastically as Yongguk half ran and half jogged towards the van. As soon as he reached it, he threw me in the van as if I’m just a sack of flour.

 

 

I landed beside Daehyun who didn’t even flinch.

 

“Go!” Youngjae instructed the driver. The driver put his foot on the accelerator and we sped away.

 

 

Great, I managed to get myself kidnapped by six idols. Wonderful.

 

 

I sat upright beside Daehyun looked at everyone with an incredulous expression on. They all looked calm as if kidnapping fangirls was normal.

 

 

“Can anyone tell me why am I in this van?” I asked the group. No one answered back. Youngjae even rolled his eyes at me. I huffed. If that’s how it is, then I’ll strike back.

 

 

I opened my mouth and made sounds you do not want to here when you’re near me.

 

 

“AH! STOP THAT!” Youngjae complained loudly, covering his ears. I heard Daehyun chuckle beside me as I stopped.

 

 

“Then why am I here?” I asked calmly. “Cause, you’re meeting your cousin Minhwa in the dorm.” Zelo answered. I raised my right eyebrow. They kidnapped me so that I can see my cousin? Gee, thanks?

 

 

“So that’s why you kidnapped me.” I stated loud and clear.

 

 

“Er, kidnap is a strong word. We prefer using the term ‘borrowing’.” Jongup said brightly. I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

 

 

“Okay, then why’d you borrow me?” I asked again.

 

 

“You’ll know when we get there.” Daehyun said sternly.

 

“What if I want to know now?”

 

“ to be you then,”

 

“You’re boring,”

 

“You’re childish,”

 

“You’re-“ I was about to retort when Himchan covered my mouth. 

 

 


 

A/N: So, how'd you like B.A.P kidnapping Namjoo? Haha, leave your thoughts in the comments section :)

 

Oh Jonguppie, I love you, but what are you doing? XD

 

 

 

August 9, 2012