B.A.P's Prank

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“And cut! That was terrific!” A voice echoed throughout the place. I opened one fearful eye to see Minyoung’s face an inch from mine.

 

What the actual f-

 

“DON’T SCREAM!” The voice I loved to hear commanded. I clasped my hands over my mouth in shock and backed away slowly from Minyoung. I finally realized she was held up by strings.

 

Yes, strings.

 

WHAT THE

 

“Did we scare you?” A voice asked from behind. I turned around slowly to see a happy Yongguk, a smirking Himchan, a bored looking Youngjae, a bright smiling Jongup and a bouncy Zelo. Someone was missing.

 

“Where the hell is Daehyun?!” I demanded, glaring at the five of them. Youngjae chuckled and smiled before pointing towards the tree. There, camouflaged by a clump of leaves, was a shivering Daehyun.

 

“Okay, before you tell me why Daehyun is trembling, explain why’d you try to scare me?” I put my hands on my hips and arched an eyebrow at the boys. They looked at different directions, not meeting my eyes.

 

Youngjae nudged Jongup hard enough to make him stumble. I turned my burning gaze at Jongup who smiled as brightly as he could.

 

“Well, to start off noona, this was B.A.P’s plan-“ Jongup stopped talking when the rest of B.A.P made an ‘X’ sign with their arms, screaming silent words at Jongup. Then, they all pointed towards Daehyun who was on the tree.

 

“YAH! If you’re blaming me on all this, I’m going to kill you all!” Daehyun shouted from up high on the tree.

 

“Well, this was Daehyun hyung’s  idea-“
 

“YAH!”

 

“For he thought that you needed a good scare to start off October. He and manager hyung discussed it and they set up this whole place. Everything was a set up. Minyoung? She was just a stuffed doll,” Jongup pointed towards ‘Minyoung’ who was being dragged away by the staff.

 

“That was Himchan’s idea, you know, Minyoung. And-“ Jongup stopped talking once again when Himchan interrupted him.

 

“Aish! Jongup? Why’d you say that?!” Himchan hissed, looking at me in fear once before stumbling towards the tree and climbing it.

 

“YAH! Make room! She’s going to kill us!” Himchan shouted loudly at Daehyun who scooted over, letting Himchan sit beside him.

 

“As I was saying, both of them planned this and it will be broadcasted live on national TV. The ‘national TV’ part was Yongguk’s idea-“

 

“JONGUP!” Yongguk scolded, now running towards the tree, leaving Youngjae and Zelo alone with me and Jongup.

 

I tried to stifle a giggle as Jongup continued with his story.

 

“And also, Youngjae wanted to add a part where Daehyun will break up with you, so that he can showcase your tears and weaknesses,”

 

“You’re so dead Moon Jongup.” Youngjae glared at Jongup before scrambling towards the tree, the B.A.P members cheering him on.

 

“And that leaves me and Zelo right? We protested against this idea, but the hyungs won’t listen,” Jongup finished with a proud smile. I laughed a bit and ruffled up his hair. Jongup pouted and Zelo smiled.

 

“Yah! She’s not going to kill you! Get down from there hyungs! You might fall!” Zelo shouted at the B.A.P members who were hanging out on the tree. One by one, they climbed down the tree and went over to us.

 

By then, the camera crew packed all of their things and went home. We were left alone.

 

No witnesses.

 

No, I’m not going to kill them.

 

Yet.

 

“You’re not mad, jagiya?” Daehyun asked worriedly, going over to me and brushing the bangs off my face. I smiled once and shook my head.

 

“Really? That’s a new one,” Himchan wondered, smiling a bit before messing up my hair. Youngjae sighed in relief as Jongup mouthed ‘pabo’ at the Brain of B.A.P.

 

“Let’s get going. We don’t want another ‘Minyoung’ to scare our Namu here, do we?” Yongguk suggested, yawning in the process. Jongup and Zelo both nodded tiredly. We all proceeded towards the van that the staff members brought to us, so we won’t walk far.

 

We clambered in the van, sighing and closing our eyes.

 

I leaned on Daehyun’s shoulder, hoping sleep would come fast. I felt Daehyun’s lips on my forehead for a second, and then his angelic voice.

 

“Sleep tight jagiya, I’m really sorry for scaring you. I do hope you’re not mad anymore. I love seeing your smile. It makes me feel happy. I love you,” he whispered close to my ear, making my heart melt.

 

Aww Daehyun, you’re so sweet.

 

That’s when I grinned mischievously.

 

But, it won’t stop me from exposing you and the rest of B.A.P.