Shopping With The Idio- B.A.P

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“You can stop here, ahjussi,” I said abruptly, thanking him afterwards and giving him the money. The ahjussi accepted it gratefully and smiled. I opened the door of the taxi and closed it before jogging towards the entrance of the huge mall called “Seoul Mall”.

 

There’s a reason they called this mall, “Seoul Mall”.

 

The mall is large enough to fit a million people in there. From shops that sell clothes to shops that sell medicine, Seoul Mall had it. Everything you needed was just in this mall.

 

The only thing that is that if your friend gets lost, you have to find him/her yourself.

 

Only that I was not only missing one friend.

 

I lost six idiots in this gigantic mall, and I have to find them. Great.

 

I went inside the mall, the cool air making me shiver a bit. I shouldered my backpack a little bit tighter and tried to find them in some shops that were just nearby.

 

“Noona can’t even find someone properly, tsk tsk,” A voice that irritated me suddenly spoke up from behind. I sighed and turned around to see B.A.P eating ice cream. They were all it happily, grinning and smiling.

 

“Do you want one?” Youngjae asked me, smirking as he took one long on the ice cream before offering it to me. I scowled and pushed the ice cream on his face, causing it to splatter all over his face.

 

“That’s what you get for being disgusting.” I smiled evilly as B.A.P guffawed. Youngjae had his eyes closed, but it was obvious he was annoyed.

 

“Come on, I want to buy more clothes!” Himchan exclaimed, dragging Jongup’s and Zelo’s arm towards the ‘GUCCI’.

 

“I still wonder if you’re still a man, Himchan,” Yongguk muttered as he kept up with his eccentric yeobo who was staring at red scarf intently from inside the store.

 

“Namjoo! Come in here with me. We’re going to shop for clothes,” Himchan instructed, grabbing my arm and hauling me inside the damn store. I looked helplessly at Jongup who would be the most likely to help me.

 

Please Jongup, I know your heart is still good, still full of warmth and lov-

 

“Hyung! Don’t forget to but lots of clothes for me!” Jongup told Himchan who winked and gave a subtle thumbs up.

 

I hate you, Moon Jongup.

 

“Come on!” Himchan gave one last tug on my arm, and we were inside GUCCI.

 

“Let’s go before Himchan goes overboard,” Youngjae mumbled darkly, earning nods.

 

“When is Himchan hyung never overboard?” Daehyun asked no one in particular as he and the guys rushed inside GUCCI.

 

I just hope my jagiya is okay. I know Yongguk and Himchan hyung just wants revenge. Don’t go too far, unless you want me to interfere Daehyun thought as he bit his lip in worry.

 

Meanwhile, in hell.

 

“Hold this for me Namjoongie!” Himchan dropped a bunch of clothes in my already full arms. I gritted my teeth to stop myself from growling at him.


”How can I hold them when half the store is already in my arms?!” I asked Himchan who was busily examining and leopard print t-shirt.

 

He held it up to the light and showed it to me, grinning.

 

“Do I look good?”

 

“At which part?” I asked him sarcastically. Himchan frowned and stuck his tongue out at me and returned the shirt.

 

“Hyung! I want this!” I heard Zelo’s shout from afar. I turned around, grateful someone sane is nearby.

 

“Zelo! Guys! We’re here!” I shouted at the tall blonde-headed figure of the maknae. Zelo turned his face to me, his eyes brightening up as he saw us.

 

They all went over to us, Jongup a plastic bag.

 

“Himchan! Are you almost done?! We’re starving!” Youngjae exclaimed, groaning and hugging his stomach for effect.

 

I rolled my eyes and backed away a little as B.A.P pushed past me and went to Himchan.

 

Good, I hope you starve to death.

 

“Would no one help me?” I asked nicely, expecting them to rush to my aid. B.A.P turned towards me for a second before going back to persuading Himchan to wear the pink t-shirt with a girly bunny printed on its front and back.

 

“You can do it, noona has muscles,” Jongup waved his hand in a bored manner at me.

 

“YAH! I don’t have muscles!”

 

“Excuse me miss, are you going to buy this?” A worker interrupted my upcoming tantrum .I blushed red as B.A.P made fun of my outburst.

 

I turned to Himchan for confirmation.

 

“No, I won’t be buying it. We’re going to wait outside,” Himchan decided, he and the rest strutting out of the shop. I growled and absentmindedly shoved the clothes at the worker, who was a lady.

 

I balled my hands into fist and rolled up my sleeves of my white shirt.

 

B.A.P, you’re dead.

 

I stomped out of the shop, coming out to see B.A.P making fun of Yongguk who was having a bit of a cramp. The weird thing was that he was hopping all over the place.

 

As soon as B.A.P saw me, they laughed more at my red face.

 

I probably looked like a tomato right now.

 

“YAH! All of you come here so that I could murder all of you!” I shouted at them. Daehyun took this as a signal to run, as he did so, followed by the other members.

 

I chased them around the mall, and yes, even the cramped Yongguk.

 

He was still hopping on one leg though, occasionally using his other leg to move faster.

 

I unintentionally giggled as he tried running with two legs. He looked like a grandpa.

 

We arrived at the food court.

 

B.A.P, forgetting about my declaration of killing them, rushed towards one of the fast food stalls and started ordering. Yongguk paid grumpily and hauled the kids to find a place to eat.

 

“Oh, and Namjoo, bring the food.” Himchan winked at me as I snarled, wanting to wring his neck.

 

B.A.P, so bossy.

 

The waitress gave me two trays full of food. I thanked her before making my way towards the table.

 

B.A.P was clever to seat themselves far away from where they ordered, proving an obstacle for me.

 

I gritted my teeth and decided to tough it out.

 

You can do it Namjoo, hwaiting!

 

I took a deep breathe before squaring my shoulders and running into the cafeteria that was dotted with tables. I set my mind on one thing.

 

And, that was to get these damn trays to the untamed beasts.