Back to B.A.P (with a sprinkle of Teen Top)

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“Is she back yet?! She’s sleeping in her room, right?! I bet-“

 

“Hyung, if she was here, she would be verbally harassing me and she would be cuddling with that guy,” Youngjae interrupted Yongguk rudely, jabbing a thumb at the relaxed Daehyun on the couch.

 

Yongguk glared at Youngjae but flopped down on the fluffy chair he was sitting on awhile ago before he started pacing.

 

It was already twelve o’clock in the morning, yet there was no sign of Namjoo.

 

They refused to sleep, all seated around the living room. Jongup was slightly dozing off, alongside Zelo whose head was bobbing up and down.

 

The four hyungs were all wide awake, but one by one they fell asleep.

 

Daehyun’s persistent demeanor finally crumbled as his sleepy eyes closed, finally ducking his head down and losing himself into a blissful sleep.

 

~.~

 

“Is this safe?!”

 

“Oh, says the guy who planned this,”

 

“Shut up, Ricky!”

 

“All of you, QUIET DOWN!” I shouted angrily, turning around to see Teen Top in a half crouch position, all looking fearful and afraid. I sighed for the hundredth time and pinched my eyebrows together.

 

They brought me back here at exactly three o’clock in the morning, just to annoy B.A.P.

 

I was hesitant at first, because who would want to wake up Yongguk and Youngjae in the morning?! Those two would eat me alive if I dared go in their room and wake them up.

 

Yet, I was also anxious to see my Dae- er, Daehyun. Ehem.

 

“I don’t want to face them! Especially Himchan 2.0!” Niel whined, stomping his feet, standing up to his full height and pouting. I smirked and wagged a finger at him.

 

“Your plan, you take the consequences,” I stated, crossing my arms against my chest, still smirking in a satisfied kind of way. Hey, it wasn’t my idea.

 

“Great, thanks for giving us a one way ticket to hell Chunji,” L.Joe said sarcastically, rolling his eyes at the guy beside him. Chunji blushed and scratched his head sheepishly.

 

“Come on, B.A.P don’t bite. We’re Teen Top! We’re they seniors! They should respect us! We will burst in there without fear in our hearts!” C.A.P said grandly, also standing up to his full height, a hand over his chest and a fist high in the air. He had a look of a soldier going into battle.

 

Which, in our case, is true.

 

Teen Top looked at each other, shrugged and shoved C.A.P to the front door. I dodged so I wouldn’t get hit, chuckling as C.A.P slammed head first on the door.

 

“AISH! YOU RASCALS YOU!” C.A.P complained loudly, rubbing the top of his head furiously while glaring at the rest of us. Ricky and Niel doubled up in laughter as Changjo chuckled at his hyung.

 

“Well? What was with the dramatic speech if you won’t go in there?” L.Joe asked mockingly, raising an eyebrow. C.A.P rolled his eyes and shook his head.

 

He turned to the door and then he started stretching.

 

Yes, stretching.

 

He started to do jumping jacks, he jumped in his place, boxed the air a few times and stretched forward which made us all shudder as we saw a part of his underwear stick out.

 

He continued doing that for around ten minutes, when I finally put a stop to it.

 

“YAH! You wimp! It’s just a door! Just turned the damn doorknob before we complete a whole year by just standing here!” I scolded, pushing C.A.P away and turning the doorknob, forcefully opening it.

 

I strode in the dorm, Teen Top following me apprehensively.

 

“Guys, find the light switch. I couldn’t see a thing,” Chunji said from somewhere in my right. There was slight rustling and complaints when I heard Niel curse loudly.

 

“YAH! Do you want a raging bull after you?! Namely Yongguk?!” I demanded at Niel who grumbled.

 

“Well, who wouldn’t curse when a certain maknae thinks the light switch is in the middle of my pants?!” Niel angrily muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. I clamped my mouth with my hand to keep myself from laughing.

 

“Hyung! It really felt like a swit-“

 

“Okay! I guess we’ll take the raging bull instead of our erted maknae. Niel, the switch’s right beside you,” C.A.P instructed. A moment later, light enveloped the room, making me sigh in relief.

 

I looked around the living room, examining the state of B.A.P.

 

L.Joe was near Zelo and Jongup, who were snoozing on the floor, Jongup’s arm wrapped around Zelo’s waist and his face on Zelo’s shoulder.

 

Himchan obviously tried to sleep on the same chair as Yongguk, for he was sprawled on the floor, arms and legs spread like he was trying to make a carpet snowman. His mouth was open, snores and drool coming out of it. Yongguk’s head was bobbing up and down, his arms crossed against his chest.

 

Daehyun’s head was on Youngjae’s lap while Youngjae slept while sitting, a neck comforter to keep his head elevated.

 

“They sleep like pigs,” Changjo muttered, stepping away from the still furious Niel and examining Zelo’s sleepy figure.

 

“Oh, quit insulting yourself,” L.Joe shot back at the maknae who chortled. I rolled my eyes at the immature kids and went over to Daehyun and Youngjae.

 

I smiled contently when I stopped and kneeled down on the floor, right beside Daehyun’s peaceful figure. I reached out an attentive hand and his chin, resting my index finger on his lips.

 

I hesitated. What if he didn’t like it?

 

I shrugged, shaking the negative thoughts away. I closed my eyes and leaned in, hoping for the best.

 

Just when I was inches away from this turtles’ face, an idiot decided to ruin the mood.

 

“NOONA! Do they have banana milk?!” Ricky shouted from the kitchen, making me jump backwards and Daehyun to open his eyes. I rubbed my sore as I stood up, mentally cursing that Ricky.

 

Leave it to the maknae line to make everything difficult.

 

I glanced at Daehyun who was already stretching and yawning. He was about to smack Youngjae behind the had to wake him up when I grabbed his wrist. Daehyun looked at me confusedly as I shook my head alarmingly.

 

He sighed and nodded, getting up and stretching some more.

 

“You know, I’m a bit pissed at the y guy. He probably interrupted the sweetest kiss I’ll ever get from you,” Daehyun complained, pouting. I chuckled at his cheesiness.

 

“y? Really? Best insult you can come up with?” I mocked, sticking my tongue after. Daehyun rolled his eyes and shoved me on the couch. I blinked at him innocently, wondering what this turtle was up to.

 

“How can I when the most beautiful girl is right in front of me?” Daehyun commented quietly, putting either hand on either side of me, on the backrest of the couch. He leaned is, as I tried to lean as far back as possible.

 

I gulped as I could already feel Daehyun’s nose on mine. I closed my eyes and waited for him to go in for the kill.

 

After a few seconds, I heard his raucous laughter, loud and clear. I opened my eyes to see him clutching his side in laughter, the B.A.P boys slowly waking up. Yongguk looked annoyed as he touched the chest of Himchan apprehensively with his toe.

 

Probably trying to determine if he’s still alive or not.

 

Jongup woke up startled, blinking fast. He looked around to see L.Joe and Niel towering over him. He waved cheerily before slumping on Zelo’s back and continued sleeping.

 

Youngjae woke up, turning to his left to see me.

 

“What did I deserve to see this medusa like creature the moment I opened my eyes?” Youngjae pleaded at Yongguk who raised his eyebrows in amusement.

 

“Sarcastic bitc-“

 

“No cursing jagiya!” Daehyun sang, collapsing on the space beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled my neck which tickled a bit.

 

“Ah, I missed my puppy so much. You don’t know how oppa hurts when you’re gone,” Daehyun mumbled happily, hugging me tighter. I blushed and tried not to pry him away in embarrassment. He didn’t even question Teen Top’s presence.

 

“So, are you not going to eat me alive because I brought the guys here?” I asked Daehyun worriedly, biting my lip. He lifted his head and was about to speak when Himchan interrupted.

 

“YAH!” Himchan shouted in pain, waking up as he clutched his balls. I burst out laughing along with Yongguk who fell off his chair because he laughed too hard.

 

L.Joe accidentally stepped on Himchan’s ‘private part’. L.Joe looked slightly abashed as he stepped behind Chunji, clutching his arm.

 

“Now you need my help?” Chunji asked tauntingly, rolling his eyes.

 

“Nah, they’re good. As long as you’re in my arms and ten feet away from that uncivilized man,” Daehyun said happily, pushing away and then lying down on my lap. He stared up to me as I tried to look everywhere but him.

 

“They can stay?” I asked Yongguk who recovered from his laughing session. He was currently wiping the tears off his face, grinning like a maniac.

 

“Hell yeah they can stay! I love this guy!” Yongguk exclaimed, flashing his gummy smile at L.Joe who still looked frightened at Himchan who looked like he wanted to rip him apart.

 

Yongguk walked over to the pair and Chunji darted out of the way, diving behind the table that was in front of the couch, peeking above it.

 

Yongguk clapped L.Joe’s shoulder, contented with having him stomp on Himchan’s ‘member’.

 

“First Zelo with the chain, and now this guy. I think I should just get this particular part removed before the others can damage it,” Himchan muttered angrily, causing us all to laugh. 


I really hope you guys liked this chapter! Was it any good? Aigoo, I hope so >.<

I'm sorry for not updating for three days! I'm going to try to post another chapter tomorrow :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 243 SUBSCRIPTIONS!

Seriously, my jaw literally dropped when I saw how many subscriptions and views there were! D___O