Daehyun's Thoughts

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

DAEHYUN’S P.O.V

 

“Should we wake her up?”

 

“She snores a tad bit too loud for my liking,”

 

“Let’s tickle her!”

 

“B.A.P, MAKE SOME NOISE!”

 

“Shut up!” I said furiously, staring Zelo down with my icy glare. Namjoo’s head moved a bit on my shoulder as Zelo eventually quieted down, the opposite of what he said.

 

“She’s sleeping, you over-hyped human! She needs her sleep!-“

 

“And you’re going to wake her up with your constant nagging,” Himchan countered, his words accompanied by his tongue sticking out at me. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I looked to my right to see Namjoo’s mouth open, slightly snoring.

 

I smirked as I fixed her hair a bit, ruffling it up. She hated it when I ruffled her hair up.

 

Now, I know you want to know if I still like Sarang.

 

The answer is, I do.

 

Wait! I like her as a friend.

 

Sheesh, people these days won’t let me finish my sentences.

 

Anyway, the reason I went with Sarang is because the bruises really hurt. I thought Namjoo was a bit inconsiderate, so I went with Sarang’s wishes. I immediately felt bad, but not enough for me to go back.

 

The teddy bear Sarang was holding? It was really for Sarang. I just said that it was for Namjoo so she would forgive me.

 

Not cool, right?

 

I just won the stuffed bear for Sarang since she insisted it. I never had romantic feelings for her. We only have friendship as our relationship.

 

However today is the end of March. Don’t worry; it’s not only Namjoo who will be the pranking queen here.

 

A queen always needs a king, right?

 

This king will, however, prank the queen.

 

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. I will be pranking Namjoo for one whole day. My beloved jagiya should have a taste of her own medicine too you know.

 

“Daehyun..” Namjoo muttered in her sleep, wrapping her arms around my left arm. I smiled warmly at her and pecked her head, it softly.

 

Even if she was ruthless, cold and sometimes unfeeling, I know I couldn’t leave without this adorable puppy.

 

She was too important too lose. She gave my life a little bit more color than before. She will always have a place in my heart. She’s third in my important list. First of course is my mom, then B.A.P.

 

“Hyung, stop staring at her. You’ll burn a hole in her head,” Jongup commented, popping a candy in his mouth. I rolled my eyes and placed my head lightly on top of hers.

 

They say only girls get butterflies in their stomachs.

 

Wrong.

 

Even if I don’t show it that much, Namjoo gives me the butterflies too. I just solely wish she would know.

 

I closed my eyes and dreamt of I and Namjoo. These dreams I welcome with open arms and chocolate.

 

~.~

 

NAMJOO’S P.O.V

 

“Wake up Namu, wake up princess,”

 

“YAH! Call her princess one more time-!”

 

“I’m awake!” I shouted quickly, my eyes opening frantically just to stop the yelling. Why is it that B.A.P is very fond of screaming?!
 

“See, now you woke her up,” Daehyun said, scoffing. Himchan glared at him before Yongguk cleared his throat. I looked at him and faintly smiled.

 

“We’re here now. Namu is very tired now, so I expect none of you to disturb her, right Daehyunnie?” Yongguk turned to Daehyun who gave him an innocent look.

 

I scoffed. Innocent my .

 

“Fine. Will you eat dinner, princess? Because I made-“

 

“I told you not to call her princess!”

 

“Yah! What is she, your dog?!” Himchan countered.

 

“Heck no! She’s not my dog, but she’s mine hyung!” Daehyun protested, scooting near me and throwing a protective arm around me. I blinked in surprise, causing me to scoot farther away from Daehyun and nearer the vans’ window.

 

“Great, now you’re scaring her,” Youngjae complained, shaking his head. I laughed a bit at Daehyun’s sad expression. Jongup slid the van door open and we piled out one by one. I, of course, always being the last.

 

Before I could even touch the ground, Daehyun grabbed my arms, wrapped them around his neck and took a hold of my legs. He waited for a millisecond before dashing in the house before the others, lugging me behind.

 

Why, that little-

 

“YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! PUT ME DOWN!”

 

“Nope,” Daehyun replied. I sighed as he dashed by Himchan who just opened the dorms’ door. Daehyun made a run for my room, and that’s when I figured out his plan.

 

“Stop that ert!” Yongguk yelled as Daehyun bolted inside my room and locked the door. I jumped off swiftly from Daehyun’s back and laughed at his state.

 

He looked like he lost in the Olympics.

 

Aww, my sad looking turtle.

 

“You do know Yongguk’s going to murder you once you go out,” I warned, chuckling at Daehyun’s ‘what the heck’ look.

 

“Do you think I don’t know that? I can’t visit you once you step foot in the dorm. So, can I sleep here?” Daehyun pouted and clasped his hands together. I shook my head and tried to push him towards the door. He grinned and grabbed me around the waist, tossing me on the bed.

 

“YAH! I’m not a sack of flour!”

 

“I know. You’re heavier than that,” Daehyun teased, causing him to earn a punch from me. He climbed in the bed as I changed into my sleeping clothes.

 

I snuggled near him as he wrapped an arm around me. I felt safe. I felt happy.

 

“So, how are you and Sarang? I know you-“

 

“Past is the past. Let’s talk about it in the morning jagiya. Right now, I want you to get some sleep,”

 

“But-“

 

“Jung Namjoo,” Daehyun said in a stern voice, causing me to shut up. I blushed as Daehyun used his last name instead of my last name.

 

“YAH! I’m not married to you!”
 

“Yet.” Daehyun winked as I blushed some more. This guy could be such a jerk sometimes, but then also sweet

 

“Goodnight Namjoo,”

 

Silence.

 

Jung Nam-“

 

“Alright! Goodnight Daehyun-ssi”

 

Silence once again.

 

“Daehyun-ssi?! Are you serious?! What-“

 

“Goodnight jagiya. I’m sorry for overreacting today. I promise to make it up to you tomorrow morning. I love you.” I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes, waiting for sleep to come.

 

“Aish, this girl. Always full of surprises,” I heard Daehyun mutter before snuggling closer to me, and closing his beautiful brown eyes.

 



 

A/N: I apologize if it's boring! The next chapter is where it all starts. To those who still read, commented and supported my story, I LOVE YOU!