Daehyun Dances to Girl Group Songs

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

 

“I’m really sorry hyung! I’m so sorry!” Zelo sobbed as he watched me clean up Daehyun. Daehyun rolled his eyes and patted the maknaes’ hair soothingly. “It’s alright Zelo, you didn’t mean it. And besides, it didn’t hurt that much.” Daehyun said bravely.

 

I scoffed as I pressed the wound with the wet cotton. Immediately, Daehyun flinched from the pressure and glared at me. Didn’t hurt that much my .

 

“Hear sweetie, have another cherry tomato and let Namu noona fix Daehyunnie up, alright?” My mom patted Zelo’s back with care as Zelo stopped sobbing and started nibbling on the tomato.

 

My mom caught the worried look on Daehyun as I applied some kind of paste on the long gash. “It’s okay, Daehyun. She’s an experienced healer. She took four years of healing wounds and minor injuries.” My mom said comfortingly, causing Daehyun to sigh in relief.

 

As my mom and Zelo had a chat in the living room, I made sure no one was around before pressing on the wound. Daehyun yelped and instinctively opened his mouth to chew me out when I popped the medicine in his mouth.

 

“Swallow it, it will numb the pain.” I ordered as Daehyun grabbed the glass of water beside him and drained it in four gulps. I started examining the wound thoroughly, occasionally opening it wider to see what’s inside.

 

“Er, that’s disgusting” Daehyun commented as I opened the wound further. He didn’t feel a thing. Because if he did, he would’ve gone crazy from the pain.

 

“Why are you checking the wound? Won’t normal people just patch me up and give me a lollipop?” Daehyun complained. I ignored him as I examined the wound. It showed no signs of abnormality. I sighed in relief.

 

“The sword that Zelo swung on your arm earlier? It contains poison.” I said simply, causing Daehyun to jerk out of his chair.

 

“That means I’m going to die?!” Daehyun shouted in fear. He started babbling about how he was too young to die. He then started telling me stories about his life, as if that would excuse him from death.

 

I laughed at him a bit. It’s like he was drunk. Daehyun saw me smiling amusedly and narrowed his eyes.

 

“Why the heck is your sword poisoned?! And won’t a normal person just have a sword?! Heck, a normal person won’t even own a sword!” Daehyun exclaimed loudly, causing me to cover my own ears.

 

“Calm down! It’s not exactly poison. It’s just, if you got slashed by that sword, even if it’s just a scratch, your personality will alter a bit.” I responded confidently. “That means I’ll not be Daehyun anymore?” He asked worriedly.

 

“Oh don’t worry; the personality change is just for two hours.” I assured him. He sighed and sat back on his chair. I started packing up my medical supplies when I felt someone dabbing tissue on my forehead.

 

I glanced up to see Daehyun wiping away he beads of sweat that formed on my forehead. I tried to keep my blushing to the minimum, since Daehyun’s face was too close for comfort to mine.

 

He stopped dabbing and settled to just staring at me with blank eyes. The effects of the poison started making its way in him. My eyes widened. Wait. If Daehyun was cold and sarcastic, then he’ll be-

 

“Annyeong Namjoo-ssi! Can I call you Namu? It sounds so cute!” Daehyun said happily, jumping off his chair and started doing aegyo. I laughed nervously as I watched the effects of the poison. Zelo walked in Daehyun puffing out his cheeks cutely.

 

“Dongsaeng!” Daehyun screeched as he back-hugged Zelo. Zelo, being the maknae that was used to the cold Daehyun, tried to pry his hyung off him. I chuckled. This was going to be an interesting night.

 

“Zelo-ah! Let’s take Namjoongie back home!” Daehyun suggested happily, jumping up and down. He then my suitcase and stuff from my room and threw them all in the backseat of the car.

 

Zelo and I followed him cautiously. Daehyun was squirming on his seat with happiness, which freaked out the driver who was beside him. Me and Zelo got in the backseat with the suitcase and slammed the door shut.

 

“Back to the dorm please, ahjussi.” Zelo said politely. I watched as Daehyun started singing and doing the choreography of T-ara’s “Bo Peep Bo Peep”, which was very funny and scary at the same time.

 

“Namu noona?” Zelo asked in a scared tone.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I think Daehyun will be very mad if he finds out that he started dancing a girl group dances” Zelo gulped.  

 

 

 


 

 

A/N: Hoped you liked Chapter 8! Please leave a comment! :) 

 

nikast1: Updated! ^^

Angelika5378: yup, naughty Zelo! haha ^_^