Running Into Teen Top And Trouble

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

Kids, if you ever consider of running through a crowd of tables and people constantly standing, sitting and also walking, please reconsider it.

 

As I shouted my battle cry and dove in the crowd, I wish I didn’t.

 

“AH!” I shouted in fear as I avoided a small boy that almost bumped into me. I sighed and set my brain in ‘determined’ mode.

 

Come on, just a little bit further

 

I finally collapsed, not so lady-like, beside Daehyun, the trays presented before B.A.P.

 

“Took you long enough,” Himchan grumbled as he grabbed a French fry off the tray. I glared at Himchan and then looked at Yongguk worriedly, biting my lip.

 

“I’m so sorry for being late, it’s just-“

 

“FOOD!” Youngjae cried out as the B.A.P members attacked the tray.

 

“Whoa! Slow down you bunch of hungry beasts!” I exclaimed harshly, glowering at Jongup who was inhaling burger after burger.

 

“Your fault for making as wait,” Daehyun told me shortly before jamming a bunch of French fries in his mouth and grinning, his eyes disappearing. I rolled my eyes and stood up, shoving Zelo a bit so that I could escape from being beside Zelo and Daehyun.

 

“I’ll be checking out some food over-“

 

“Well, bye!” Himchan waved enthusiastically at me, later gesturing me to hurry on. I huffed and stuck my tongue out at him. I turned sharply and trudged towards the nearest fast food stall, muttering curses.

 

“That guy, thinking he can boss everyone around. If I get my hands around his neck or anywhere near that human being’s body part, I’m going to-“

 

“I believe you’re mad?” A voice asked from my right, making me jump. I clutched my heart as it started beating fast.

 

I closed my eyes and tried to breathe in a normal manner.

 

No one just speaks out of nowhere.

 

That’s why there’s this thing called, greetings.

 

And, I guess this boy knows nothing about it.

 

I opened my eyes and turned to glare at him when I realized he was someone I knew.

 

“Ch-Chunji?! What the hell are you doing here?!” I asked in surprise, my voice rising to my highest pitch, causing the nearby people to stare at me with distaste.

 

I abandoned looking at the food and grinned up to Chunji.

 

“Oh you know, I was just about to measure the food, going to buy that y burger a dress later~” Chunji winked at me before his lips at the burger before us. I burst out laughing, holding onto Chunji’s arm for support.

 

Sometimes, I forget how weird this guy was.

 

When my laughing subsided, my grin grew wider as I stared at this guy. Chunji smiled warmly at me, blinking a bit too fast. I chuckled. I remembered this was his habit, blinking too fast.

 

“Where are the guys?” I asked conversationally, bouncing on my heels. It’s been awhile since I met up with Teen Top. Chunji turned around and pointed somewhere to his right. I tried to follow his finger and saw Ricky flick something at Niel who tried to dodge, but failed.

 

“Can I join you guys? Gosh, I missed you too much!” I begged, pouting. Chunji ruffled up my hair and smiled.

 

“Heck yeah! We missed you too, especially Ricky. He’s been bugging me nonstop, trying to book a meeting with you. C.A.P hyung nearly choked as he realized Ricky regarded you as a plane flight instead of a person.” Chunji rolled his eyes as I let out a giggle.

 

Typical Ricky.

 

“May you join me, my lady?” Chunji asked, his eyebrows rose, giving off a very formal feel. I punched his arm once before taking his arm that was held out. We both skipped towards Teen Top’s table flawlessly.

 

N’aw, I was kidding. I ‘accidentally’ tripped Chunji, and he was sent stumbling on the floor. From then on, I started running towards Teen Top. And, I knew exactly where I could I be safe.

 

“L.Joe oppa! Chunji’s going to murder me!”
 

“HELL YEAH I WOULD!” Chunji yelled defiantly, stopping a bit. He looked to his left to see two ahjummas staring at him disapprovingly. Chunji bowed low before scuttling towards us, his face red in embarrassment.

 

I sat myself between Ricky and L.Joe, smiling gleefully at C.A.P, Changjo, Chunji and Niel.

 

“So, how are you and lover boy?” Ricky teased, wiggling his eyebrows and grinning like a maniac. I chuckled a bit before shoving him.

 

“We’re good, and-“

 

“Then why are you here?” C.A.P asked, a little bit too rudely. My energy drained a bit as Ricky and the others glared at the eldest.

 

Ricky wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly, side ways.

 

“Yah! She’s here because she misses us! It must to get stuck with those blonde dudes every day, right?” Niel asked hopefully, his mouth slightly agape. I smiled weakly and nodded.

 

“Yah! Hands off her! RICKY, I SWEAR-“

 

“My hands are on the French fries now, hyung! Where it’s supposed to be! Sheesh, did someone wake up on the floor? Again?” Ricky hi-fived Changjo who was howling with laughter. Even C.A.P cracked a smile.

 

“Namjoo, please back away a bit,” L.Joe instructed. I shrugged and backed away, smiling playfully at Ricky who was making a large X with his arms.

 

Just then, L.Joe lunged at Ricky, careful not to hurt me. L.Joe punched Ricky’s arm once before settling down to his original seat, munching on his burger grumpily.

 

I leaned forward and patted poor Ricky’s head.

 

“Hyung, isn’t child abuse illegal in South Korea?” Ricky asked Chunji who shrugged and stared interestedly at C.A.P’s orange juice.

 

I chuckled, knowing that kid’s intentions.

 

“Anyways, why are you really here noona?” Changjo asked seriously, putting a heavy mood around the table. Ricky rolled his eyes but kept his tongue in his mouth.

 

I looked at the table with a frown, trying to explain the situation well without making B.A.P sound like bossy know-it-alls, even if they are at the moment.

 

“I guess…I’m a bit tired of walking around with the guys all day that I came to you. I hope you guys don’t mind me.” I flashed a smile at Niel who faked a swoon, landing on top of Changjo who pushed him away slightly.

 

“Don’t lie Namjoongie, we saw you hold almost the whole store in your hands when Himchan-ssi put his clothes in your arms.” I glared at C.A.P half-heartedly.

 

I didn’t like to talk bad about B.A.P, but I couldn’t stand by and be their personal maid forever.

 

“Well-“ I was about to explain B.A.P’s behavior when L.Joe nudged me, causing me to snap my head towards the direction he was looking intently.

 

Six blonde boys were seen strutting towards our table.

 

Six blonde, idiotic boys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh dear, this is not going to be good. 

 


*bows 90 degrees* Sorry for not updating yesterday! Writer's block got to me OTL.

Anyways, I really thank you guys for still reading, commenting and supporting my story. 

You guys are really amazing, I don't deserve all of you.

*throws a giant heart at all of you*

If you don't accept the heart, here's a persuasive Daehyunnie ^^