Kangaroo, Puppy and Awkward Turtle

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

I looked up from where I was sitting.

 

It was Moon Jongup.

 

“Oh my gosh, are you Moon Jongup?! ARE YOU REALLY?! I LOVE YOU!” Jaehyun exclaimed, his voice coming out as squeaky.  I stared at him as he looked at Jongup with shining eyes and a happy smile on his face. He was too happy. I chuckled and turned back to Jongup.

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you have a fansigning event to attend to.” I asked curiously. I frowned as Jongup shrugged and smiled.

 

“I told them I needed a break. The fans understood, and they let me go. The sad part is I only get five minutes. So introduce me to your friend now,” Jongup encouraged, nodding at Jaehyun who looked like he was about to faint from happiness.

 

“Fine. Jongup, please meet Park Jaehyun. Jaehyun, please meet-“

 

“MOON JONGUP! I’m a fan of yours since you debuted! I love you!” Jaehyun exclaimed once again, this time, louder. I glared at him and hit him behind the head.

 

“Yah! That hurt!” Jaehyun pouted and looked at Jongup for help. I smiled a little. This guy didn’t get mad that I hit him. Maybe this stranger was trustworthy after all.

 

“I’m Kim Namjoo.” I offered my hand to him, grinning. He took it and shook it once before letting go.

 

“You only introduced yourself now? Wow noona, great job,” Jongup commented sarcastically, rolling his eyes. I blushed and tried not to inflict any physical harm on the boy.

 

“Anyways, want to come over? You can bring your friend too.” Jongup pointed his thumb at the excited Jaehyun. He was literally bouncing. It scared me a bit.

 

I shrugged and looked at Jaehyun who nodded vigorously.

 

“I guess we’re going,” I decided, jumping up from my seat. Jongup started walking back, followed by me and Jaehyun. We went to Jongup’s seat, greeting some fans that said hi to us.

 

They were extremely nice, and the delusional ones didn’t bother us. The security guards gave us two chairs to sit on, beside Jongup.

 

“Are you a couple?” A young girl asked happily, waiting for Jongup to sign her album.

 

“Us? Nah. I barely know this hyperactive kangaroo,” I responded, smiling.

 

“And this puppy is a bit icy, so it’ll be hard for us to be a couple,” Jaehyun piped up.

 

“AND THIS AWKWARD TURTLE IS GETTING FURIOUS!” I heard Daehyun shout, two seats away from Jongup. I glared at the Ice Prince as he stuck his tongue out at me. I chuckled and tore my eyes away from him. That guy can be so random at times.

 

 

~

 

 

“THANK YOU EVERYONE!” B.A.P announced, bowing. The fans screamed once more before the security guards escorted them to the exit. B.A.P sat up from their seats and went to me and Jaehyun eating ice cream. I made that kangaroo pay, since he suggested it.

 

“Hi noona! Who’s your friend?” Zelo asked happily, but the look on his face was tired.

 

“He’s Park Jaehyun. He’s a fan of yours,” I introduced, smiling at my new friend.

 

“Hello! I’m so happy that I get to meet you guys in person!” Jaehyun said brightly, bowing deeply. He stayed in that position until I kicked him in the , causing him to stumble forward a bit.

 

I bit back a laugh as Jaehyun turned red. Youngjae let out a chuckle.

 

“So, how did you two meet?” Youngjae asked curiously as we started walking to the exit of the mall.

 

“This kangaroo came to me while I was mining my own business and-“

 

“Hey! You make it sound like I’m a nuisance!”

 

“Well, considering you already are one-“

 

“YAH!” Jaehyun shouted, causing me to laugh aloud. This guy was fun to tease.

 

“Sounds like you two are already friends,” Yongguk observed, smirking. I glared at the leader. Yongguk shrugged and continued walking.

 

We reached the exit and I turned towards Jaehyun to say goodbye. I was about to say something when I felt an arm encircle my waist. Before I can react, the person threw me over his shoulder and started running away.

 

“I’LL TEXT YOU LATER!” I called out to Jaehyun. He waved in farewell as the person continued carrying me to the van. Judging by the five members that were left in the exit, Daehyun was responsible for this.

 

We reached the van as Daehyun opened it with one hand. He threw me in the van and signaled the members to hurry up.

 

“YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! Why’d you do that?!” I demanded as he sat beside me. His facial expression was blank. Like he didn’t literally carried me away from Jaehyun and B.A.P.

 

“YAH! Answer me when I’m asking a question!” I shouted, hitting him in the arm. Daehyun glared at me so hard, I quieted down. Even though I acted tough, I get scared sometimes. Like right now.

 

“I was jealous, okay? Now stop asking,” The Ice Prince replied before the van started moving.

 

 

 

Daehyun was jealous?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh dear. 

 


 

A/N: Hi guys! Did you like it? I hope you did! 

And a question, do you think it will just be a single update? Hmm....:) 

Stick around to find out! ~^^

(Sorry no gif this time! My computer is so slow that it takes forever to load gifs. Don't worry! Once it's fast again, I'll upload a lot of gifs :D)