Running off With BTOB and Daehyun

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“AHH! A MURDERER! HYORIN UNNIE! KILL IT!”

 

“YAH! I AM NOT A THING!”

 

“AHH! IT TALKS!”

 

I tried to stifle my fit of laughter, for the sake of Hyunsik. So, you guys are wondering why Bora was shouting for Hyorin to kill ‘it’.

 

Well, Hyunsik did something really…stalker-ish and creepy.

 

Instead of knocking on the door and asking Sistar to politely follow us like a normal person would do, he did an unreasonable thing.

 

He dashed off somewhere and came back with a twelve foot ladder. I wasn’t kidding.

 

He managed to lug a twelve foot ladder from who knows where.

 

He propped it up on the side of Sistar’s cabin and started climbing like a monkey. Of course, we didn’t stop him, but Eunkwang nearly climbed up himself when Hyunsik knocked several times on Sistar’s window.

 

I saw Eunkwang dive into a bush, but after that, I don’t know what happened to the poor guy.

 

And now, Bora is screaming while Hyunsik tries to get in without much luck.

 

Well, it would look erted and really wrong, but those things weren’t his intentions.

 

I sincerely hope.

 

“Get down from there, dimwit! You’re going to scare and she’ll alert the whole camp!” Minhyuk shouted at his dongsaeng who sadly trudged down the ladder with a mark on hi left cheek.

 

I was about to ask, when something in me held the question in.

 

“Bora unnie, we just want to talk to you and the rest of Sistar if it’s okay!” I yelled from the ground, Bora’s head sticking out of the window.

 

“We’ll be right down! Please tell the creepy muscle man to stay at least two feet away from us!” Bora called out before disappearing and hopefully waking up the members.

 

Changsub clapped Hyunsik on the back sadly. “I guess you better head back to the cabin man, she’s totally in love with you,” Changsub said in a solemn tone as Hyunsik glared at him and punched him on the shoulder.

 

Sistar went out to meet us, already in their pajamas.

 

Ilhoon carried me over to them and stopped in front of Hyorin, the leader.

 

I started to explain my plan, every detail and events we were going to do in the cabin.

 

“So, would you guy like to come to our cabin? It’s spacious enough to house a lot of people, and it would be great if we can have you guys.” I beamed sincerely at them as Hyorin grinned happily.

 

“We would be happy to go, if,” she pointed at Hyunsik who flinched, “He stays away from my girls. And I mean three feet away.”

 

I stifled my giggle as I nodded.

 

“Alright, come around in eleven o’clock sharp. We’d be there by then.” Sistar nodded and went back to their cabin.

 

“Let’s go to SNSD!” Hyunsik announced proudly, ing his fist up in the air. Eunkwang came out of hiding, his hiding place behind a bush.

 

“Oh no, Mr. ert, we are going to male groups from now, and Namjoo and Ilhoon will deal with the girl groups. Hopefully, this method will extinguish your erted side,”

 

“In plain English, hyung wants to say that he wants you to turn gay for him!” Peniel chirped as we burst out into laughter that could wake up anything near us.

 

“Alright everyone, before we start killing ourselves, let’s go to Infinite’s cabin. I can’t wait to meet L oppa!” I squealed, like a total fangirl.

 

YAH! Don’t blame me! It isn’t Infinite’s fault that they’re amazingly awesome and great.

 

~

 

“SUNBAES! PLEASE COME OUT! WE MEAN NO HARM! WE WILL NOT DO DIRTY THINGS-“

 

“Yah, what are you saying hyung?!” Sungjae scolded Ilhoon as he just chuckled.

 

“Just a heads up, also a warning if ever Hyunsik changes preference.” Ilhoon winked at Hyunsik who scowled at the younger.

 

“Yah, don’t tease Hyunsik,” I defended, frowning a bit. It wasn’t nice to tease Hyunsik like that, the poor guy already suffered enough damage on his ego. Courtesy of Sistar.

 

“Aww, Namjoongie cares about me! COME HERE BABY~!” Hyunsik smiled at me brightly and spread out his arms like I would ever jump down and hug him. Hyunsik started to come towards us with eyes closed and a dreamy smile on his face, when Ilhoon dodged out of the way, Hyunsik hugging air.

 

“YAH! She’s mine!” Ilhoon shouted defiantly as I blushed.

 

“Actually, she’s mine.” A too familiar voice caught our attention as we all turned around, facing the Ice Prince, Himchan’s Husband, Yongguk’s Wife, Smarty Pants, Little Ball of Sunshine and Ramen Head.

 

~.~

 

“And we’re totally dead,” I muttered, loud enough for BTOB to hear.

 

“Should we run?”

 

“Let’s leave Hyunsik!”

 

“YAH!!”

 

“Boys! We’re not going to…harm you,” Himchan forced out the last two words with a painful smile. I cringed as Yongguk stepped forward from the horizontal line, giving me his cold stare.

 

“Namjoo, how can you disobey me? I told you to stay on the room so you could rest your foot, but-“
 

“But it’s so boring there! You guys won’t even let girls in my room!” I cried out, frustrated because of the injustice. Yongguk’s nostrils flared.

 

“Because we want you to rest, how-“

 

“Fine. If you won’t let me live my life, we’re going. Eunkwang oppa, let’s head over to SNSD. I know Hyunsik would love that.” I shot a pointed looked at an abashed Hyunsik.

 

We turned our back on B.A.P, and before Ilhoon could take a step, something held us both back.

 

I glanced behind me and saw Daehyun holding the back of my shirt.

 

“What do you want Ice Prince?” I sighed in frustration, glaring at him in the process. He was always with Yongguk, always with the leader’s decision.

 

“It’s ‘Daehyunnie’ or ‘baby’ to you, not Ice Prince. And for your information jagiya, I’m going with you guys.” Daehyun smirked and shrugged simultaneously. I grinned at him, relieved he disobeyed Yongguk.

 

“Yah! She’s doing the wrong thing Daehyun! Let’s just drag her back to the cabin-“

 

“No, Youngjae. If she wants to have an adventure, I’m in. I can’t leave her alone, especially with seven hormonal males.” Daehyun glared at BTOB who shrugged.

 

“Daehyun-“ Yongguk started to warn when I interrupted him.

 

“RUN BEFORE HE KILLS US!”

 

“SHE MEANS IT!” Daehyun added as BTOB, I and Daehyun sprinted as fast as we could, far away from B.A.P who looked shocked and angry.

 

We stopped in front of SNSD’s cabin, panting and groaning.

 

“Here dude, your girlfriend weighs a ton,” Ilhoon complained as he lowered me gently on the ground. I leaned down (because Ilhoon’s hands were resting on his knees) and kissed his right cheek lightly, smiling.

 

“Thank you for carrying me Ilhoon-ah!” I told him happily before going over to Daehyun.

 

“Yah, please don’t lock lips with other guys besides me,” Daehyun complained as he crossed his arms over his chest, looking away.

 

I smiled softly, realizing he was jealous yet again.

 

“I didn’t lock lips with him. And I gave you time to stare at Bom’s legs,” I commented, raising an amused eyebrow. Daehyun turned to me and glowered.

 

“Yeah, but-“ I silenced him with a peck on the cheek too. Daehyun blinked back his surprise but smiled all the same.

 

“You are one evil and cute little monster, aren’t you?” Daehyun asked teasingly as he crouched down so that I hop on his back. I climbed on his back as he adjusted me so that we were both comfortable.

 

“Can I have a kiss-“

 

“No,” Daehyun answered Hyunsik’s upcoming request curtly, daring him to say a word. Hyunsik rolled his eyes but didn’t say anything anymore.

 

Eunkwang proceeded to SNSD’s cabin door, along with seven hyper and excited males.

 

“You sure you don’t want to stare at the beauty of the SNSD members? You could let me down on the ground first, I don’t mind. I won’t be surprised if you fantasize about them later though, I admit those legs are damn fine,” I commented casually as Daehyun went closer to the cabin, but not close enough to BTOB.

 

“I admit that SNSD is pretty and I daydream about them quite a lot-“

 

“Aha! So you admit it!”

 

“But you’re more gorgeous than them, and in every waking minute, all I think about is you,” Daehyun added sweetly as I blushed. I hated it when he does those things.

 

“So don’t compare yourself to others, okay jagiya? It hurts to see my baby sad. So if you are sad, just come to oppa and we can find a way to relieve your sadness. Preferably under the covers,” Even if I was behind him, I knew he was smirking.

 

I punched his shoulder and blushed red. Aish, this turtle.

 

“Yah! Stop being erted like Hyunsik!”

 

“I AM NOT ERTED!”

 

“TELL THAT TO BORA!” I shouted back as Hyunsik rolled his eyes and went back to staring at Taeyeon dreamily as Eunkwang explained the plan.

 

“Can’t help it, jagiya. Especially if I have a y and beautiful girlfriend.” Daehyun shrugged modestly as I rolled my eyes.

 

“Last time I checked, your girlfriend wasn’t Kim Hyuna,” I replied conversationally as Daehyun snorted.

 

“She may be decent, but Kim Namjoo is ier than her. So glad she’s my baby.” That was it. I wanted to jump off Daehyun’s back and fangirl alone, but it was inevitable.

 

“Aish Daehyun, just shut up,”

 

“Only if you kiss me jagiya~” Daehyun cooed. I was about to reply when Daehyun threw me around.

 

I’m suddenly standing in front of him, but I didn’t feet the ground. I looked down and saw that I was standing on Daehyun’s shoes.

 

Without warning, Daehyun leaned in and softly placed his lips above mine. I blushed and smiled through the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his waist. Daehyun pulled me closer and deepened the kiss.

 

After a few short seconds, I finally broke away, gasping for air.

 

“Wow, jagiya. I didn’t know you had it in you.” Daehyun blinked back shock and grinned.

 

“Hello?! TIFFANY HWANG IS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! SHE’S Y TOO!” Changsub shouted from the cabin as I saw Tiffany blush and hide behind Sooyoung who was munching on corn.

 

Where she got the corn, I don’t know.

 

“And?” Daehyun asked in a bored tone. Changsub stuck his tongue out at him as I laughed at their silliness.

 

“I love you Jung Namjoo~”

 

“I love- L OPPA! OVER HERE! INFNITE OPPAS!” I screeched excitedly as I saw Infinite heading towards the bonfire.

 

“Aigoo, jagiya.” Daehyun rolled his eyes as I continued fangirling over Infinite. 


Annyeonghaseyo! *bows 90 degrees* I'm really sorry I didn't update for three days OTL. I already solved some problems in school, and all I need to worry about are exams. So maybe updates will be slower this week :\

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 312 SUBSCRIPTIONS!

Honestly, why do you guys subscribe? You can comment your criticisms and thoughts below about the story, and I'll surely take it to heart :)