He's My Daehyunnie

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

 

“Hyung! I want more cake!”

 

I want more cake!”

 

“YAH! No one asked you!”

 

“IF ALL OF YOU WON’T SHUT UP, WORLD WAR III WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN” Daehyun snapped loudly, causing the maknae line of both EXO and B.A.P to shut up. I tried to hold in my laughter as I closed my eyes tighter. I heard some muttering as the maknae line shut up.

 

We are currently on our way back home from our trip to Namsan Tower. We decided to go in one van, the van that B.A.P and EXO used since the van I and Daehyun used is too small.

 

I breathed out an even breathe and tried to go to sleep. This was seriously the best day of my life.

 

~.~

 

I heard a lot of mumbling, mostly from Sehun.

"Uptight grandpa," I heard Sehun mutter as he shifted closer to Luhan. 

"Yah!" I heard Daehyun yell in anger as I chuckled. That blockhead. We were currently driving back to EXO's dorm, to drop them off. The van stopped right outside their dorm and EXO piled out one by one. As Kris exited the van, Himchan tried to close it when I suddenly bolted awake.

"Yah, wait!" I demanded, jumping off the van and running towards Baekhyun who was about to lock the door.

"Thank you Baekhyun-ssi, for being there when he wasn't." I smiled genuinely at the bacon as he laughed good heartedly and patted my head.

"No worries Namjoongie. Remember, tomorrow morning we have to practice our act in school," Baekhyun informed, chuckling at my sour look. I hate waking up early for school purposes. 

I leaned in and pecked Baekhyun in the cheek. Now, now, before you call me a two timing brat, I meant the kiss to be in a brotherly and friendly way.

"Y-yah!" Baekhyun exclaimed, his eyes widening in shock as he touched his right cheek. I laughed and shook my head before I ran towards the black van were B.A.P were waiting with a grumpy Daehyun.

I sat beside Daehyun as the van started moving, heading to our place.

"Daehyunnie, what's it like to have a two timing girlfriend?" Yongguk teased as Daehyun gave him an icy glare.

"It feels refreshing," Daehyun responded sarcastically as I laughed a bit. He turned to me with his laser eyes of his. He might be sweet to me now, but when this turtle gets mad, WWII can't compare to his wrath. 

"And you Namjoo, WHAT INCORPOREAL BEING POSSESSED YOU TO SMOOCH WITH THAT WILD BEAST?!"

"Daehyun, the only wild beast here is you,"  

 

Namjoo,” Daehyun warned as I rolled my eyes at him. He was too jealous for his own good.

 

“Lovebirds, if you two would like to stop bickering, we’re here now,” Youngjae announced as he got off the van before I and Daehyun could murder him.

 

I hopped off the van and checked my watch. 1am and I’m still not sleepy. Oh gosh.

 

“Hyung, can you cook us food?” Zelo whined as we seven walked towards the dorm under the night sky. I shook my head and tried to hold in my laughter. Zelo always had to eat.

 

“No,”

 

“HYUNG!”

 

“Alright! Himchan will make you pasta!” Yongguk surrendered, looking frightened at the maknae as if Zelo would eat him. Himchan slapped his palm on his forehead as Zelo and Jongup danced around their hyungs, singing about pasta and Himchan.

 

Himchan jabbed the key in the door and tried to open it with no luck. We just stood there outside for a good five minutes, watching Himchan trying to open the door. That poor boy treated opening doors as if he was in the London Olympics.

 

Finally, Youngjae pushed Himchan away from the door, calmly turned the key to the right, and swung the door open.

 

“Hyung is an idiot, hyung is an idiot~” Zelo and Jongup sang as they skipped inside.

 

“Aish! You punks! Come back here!” Himchan yelled in frustration as he bolted inside, dashing for the two maknaes. Yongguk sighed and removed his shoes before going in, so did Youngjae.

 

“Where are you going to sleep, jagiya?” Daehyun asked sweetly as he removed my shoes for me. I blushed and didn’t answer him as I went inside the dorm quickly, escaping from Daehyun.

 

Can he stop making me go crazy?!
 

I was about to tip toe towards my room because Himchan was screaming and nagging again when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I gulped and turned around, surprised to see a happy Daehyun.

 

This guy has more mood swings than a girl in her time of the month.

 

“Okay, you were ‘I’m going to kill Namjoo’ mode awhile ago, and now you’re all happy. Are you alright?” I asked as Daehyun rolled his eyes.

 

“I’m on ‘it’s time to sway Namjoo into falling for me’ mode now, so don’t you dare mess it up,” Daehyun threatened, glaring at me all of the sudden. The personality change was shocking yet hilarious.

 

I nodded in understanding and went inside my room. I fixed the things on my desks, such as my laptop and schoolworks. I was ready to jump into bed when Daehyun grabbed my wrist.

 

“Namjoo… I have to say something before I go to sleep.” Daehyun’s eyes traveled towards mine, sweet and caring. He was not smiling, because he would say something serious. What is it now?!

 

“What?” I whined, stomping my foot in a playful, hoping he would smile. He did before he pulled me into a warm hug. He leaned his lips in my ear.

 

“I love you, Namjoo. Don’t ever doubt that. Sweet dreams jagiya.” Daehyun said and kissed the top of my head afterwards. Butterflies started fluttering like mad in my stomach as I tried to control the speed of my heart.

 

He my hair once before pulling away and giving me his famous eye smile.

 

“Now, that wasn’t too hard to listen to, wasn’t it?” Daehyun asked playfully, punching me in the shoulder. I shook my head, trying to collect my rational thoughts.

 

“Y-Yah! It’s 1am in the morning and I need to sleep!” I demanded, my face going red as I pushed Daehyun out of my room. I slammed the door shut, jumped into bed and pulled the covers above my head. Even from here I can still here that Ice Prince laughing.

 

Although, he’s not an Ice Prince anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He’s my Daehyunnie now.