Idol Camp and A New Enemy

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“YOO YOUNGJAE, IF YOUR ’S NOT HERE IN FIVE SECONDS, YOU’RE DEAD!” I hollered at the open door that leads to the inside of B.A.P’s jungle- I mean dorm.

 

“I DON’T FUC-“

 

“No cursing hyung!” Zelo warned Youngjae, his loud grumbling reaching my ears and Taemin’s.

 

“Is he…alright?” Taemin asked worriedly, looking at me with an anxious expression. I turned to him swiftly and smiled, shrugging so.

 

“JAGIYA! DON’T LEAVE ME!” Daehyun shouted, suddenly running out of the dorm with only a black wife beater on, black jeans and green rubber shoes as he ran towards me with outstretched arms. I giggled as I sidestepped, Daehyun hugging Taemin instead of me.

 

“Oh puppy, I thought you would leave me for that ugly, untalented-“

 

“Excuse me?!” Taemin exclaimed in shock, finally prying Daehyun’ lips from his cheek. Daehyun’s eyes widened noticeably, his eyes darting back and forth from Taemin to me.

 

“I kissed that…creature?!” Daehyun asked, bewildered. I laughed and nodded happily. Daehyun hung his shoulders and went to me, his head low.

 

“Hug me,” Daehyun commanded softly, stretching his arms out wide. I sighed but hugged him. I smiled as I felt his warm body pressed against mine. I snuggled closer to Daehyun, my arms tightening around his waist and nuzzling my head on his shoulder.

 

“Aww, so cute,” Taemin cooed, pretending to sniffle as the cameras caught the sight of us. Daehyun let go for a moment and turned to Taemin.

 

“She’s my girl, so ha!” Daehyun stuck his tongue out playfully at Taemin who chuckled at Daehyun’s immature behavior.

 

“NAMJOO, DON’T REPLACE ME!” Himchan’s voice became louder every step that psychotic guy took to get to us. He was wearing a white buttoned down polo, black skinny jeans and white sneakers to complete the look.

 

He was running towards me and Daehyun, stretching his arms out to, attempting to hug us.

 

“Daehyun! Do something!” I whispered urgently in his ear. Daehyun grinned and spun me out of the way, Himchan accidentally hugging the van. A loud thud was heard as Himchan’s head collided with the vans’ window.

 

“Oh joy, now our visual is unconscious. Thanks Namjoo, couldn’t have asked for more,” the sarcastic voice of Youngjae appeared, making I and Daehyun glance at him. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and loose pants with black rubber shoes. He was holding Daehyun’s backpack and his.

 

“Catch Namjoo!” Youngjae grinned evilly as he tossed Daehyun’s backpack to me. I smiled slyly and caught the backpack without using much effort. Youngjae gaped at my strength as I gave Daehyun the backpack, grinning modestly.

 

“My jagiya is cute, fierce and strong. What did I do to deserve this girl?” Daehyun asked lightly, tucking a strand behind my ear. I blushed noticeably and turned away from him. I shakily got in the van, followed by Daehyun.

 

“Scary.” Youngjae shuddered as he hopped in the van.

 

“Are they in there already?” I heard Yongguk ask Taemin. I saw Taemin nod and gestured in the van. Yongguk climbed in and sat down comfortably. Zelo and Jongup both ran out of the dorm, screaming and playfully hitting each other as they dived in the van happily.

 

“Er, what about this uncon-“

 

“KIM HIMCHAN! BANG YONGGUK IS YOUR HUSBAND!” I shouted loud enough for Himchan to jerk awake. He looked around frantically, resting his happy eyes on Yongguk.

 

Yongguk’s eyes widened considerably and tried to hug the window.

 

“KIM NAM-“ Yongguk started to shout loudly when I put a stop to it.

 

“Lock the dorm then you can go to Yongguk!” I told Himchan hurriedly. Himchan nodded cheerfully as he zoomed back to the dorm, locked the door and jumped in the van with such force that the van shook slightly.

 

“Let’s go!” Taemin announced happily, jumping in the front seat, and telling the driver to step on it.

 

~.~

 

“Rock, paper, scissors!” My fist formed a shape of a scissor as Yongguk’s formed into a rock. My shoulders deflated as Himchan gave a big whoop of happiness.

 

“I’m going to get back at you, Namu. You’re going to regret having me wear a tutu,” Yongguk threatened happily, giving a hi-five to Himchan and Zelo.

 

I hung my head low, burying it on Daehyun’s arm.

 

“Oh, don’t be such a scaredy cat,” Youngjae hissed, yelping as I slapped his arm.

 

“YAH! Yongguk might let me eat dirt! Or worse, he might make me look at you!” I shielded my eyes playfully away from Youngjae who chuckled and went back to his book.

 

“Okay, next player!” Himchan clapped his hands together, obviously eager on who will lose.

 

“Rock, paper, scissors!” Daehyun excitedly slammed his fist down with a shape of a paper as Youngjae’s fist formed a scissor.

 

“NO!”

 

“YES!” I and Youngjae chorused, hi-fiving Youngjae with a big smile on my face.

 

“Yah, I comforted you, and you reward me with fraternizing with the enemy. Thanks,” Daehyun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, huffing and turning away.

 

“Don’t worry you turtle, I’ll also have a punishment from Yongguk. Yours probably won’t be that bad,” I comforted, hugging his waist. Daehyun sighed and turned to me as I mustered up an innocent yet strained smile.

 

“Aigoo, what would I do without you?” Daehyun cooed, lightly tapping my nose and kissing my temple.

 

“You have me,” Youngjae muttered darkly, gripping his book tightly.

 

“AND IF THEY SEPARATE, NAMJOONGIE’S ALL MINE!” Himchan announced happily, Yongguk shoving him to shut up.

 

I snuggled up to Daehyun, his arm slung around my shoulder as I laid my head on his.

 

“Namjoo, death or Himchan?” Jongup asked curiously.

 

“Death.” I smiled at Himchan who looked shocked.

 

“YAH! If she dies, I’ll die with her! Isn’t that sad?” Himchan sniffled, wiping away fake tears.

 

“Hyung, if you die, may I have your room?”

 

“Dibs on his clothes!”

 

“I GET HIMCHAN’S SHOWER TIME THEN!”

 

“Yah, won’t anyone miss me?!” Himchan exclaimed loudly, looking pointedly at Yongguk who was watching another war movie, Zelo watching it from behind too.

 

“Oh? Me? Dibs on your shoes then,” Yongguk said in a monotone voice, not taking his eyes off his iPad.

 

“I’m depressed now,” Himchan whined, pouting as he slouched in his seat.

 

“Good for you,” Youngjae sarcastically said from the back, Himchan made a growling sound but said no more.

 

“Is this normal?” Taemin asked from the front seat, turning around to get a better view of us.

 

“Yes,” we all answered unanimously. Taemin chuckled and turned to the camera.

 

“Let’s see what will await B.A.P and Namjoo in Idol Camp! And we also hope to see their fun dares. For now, we will sleep. Ppyong~!” Taemin made a peace sign as the camera switched off.

 

“Finally!” Zelo said jubilantly, leaning his head on the window comfortably. Soon, everyone went to sleep.

 

Yes, even the depressed Himchan.

 

~.~

 

“Wake up Namjoo~ Wake up~” An angelic voice danced to my ears, practically waking me up in the most beautiful way possible. My eyes fluttered open as I saw Taemin’s face near mine, only inches apart.

 

“Good morning sleeping-“

 

“GOOD MORNING JAGIYA!” Daehyun bellowed, elbowing Taemin’s face away from mine as he kissed me on the cheek. I chuckled at the jealous Daehyun.

 

“WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME NAMJOO?!” Himchan’s voice echoed throughout the van. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and blinked up to him.

 

“What nonsense are you spitting out now?” I grumbled, annoyed a bit at Himchan’s sly smirk.

 

“Wait, he knows how to speak?” Yongguk commented surprisingly, Himchan whining at Yongguk for being so mean.

 

“Instead of fighting with you all the time, I’m going to try to steal you away from Daehyunnie, just to annoy you,” Himchan explained, puffing out his chest.

 

“Well, you’re doing a great job of it,” I muttered sarcastically, Daehyun glaring at Himchan.

 

“So, why’d you wake us up?” Jongup asked Taemin curiously.

 

“Well, we just arrived five minutes ago. We’re in Idol Camp-“

 

“IDOL CAMP?! LET ME THROUGH!” Zelo interrupted loudly, pushing us all away, opening the van door and hopping out of it, already running away.

 

“YAH! Wait for me!” Jongup complained, getting out of the van also and following that overly hyped maknae.

 

“Aish, my joints are hurting,” Youngjae complained as he stepped out of the van, using the book he was reading awhile ago to shield his self from the hot sun.

 

“Ahjussi, you need any help?” I jokingly asked, Youngjae smiling mockingly at me before sticking his tongue out. Himchan and Yongguk got out of the van, stretching and yawning.

 

“Ladies first,” Daehyun said sweetly, gesturing to the open field that was just before the van.

 

“Oh really? Okay, go on first then.” I blinked innocently at him as he scowled.

 

I grinned cheekily before hopping out of the van, hoping that turtle wouldn’t kill-

 

“YAH! I’M A MAN!”

 

“I bet you are. Hyung, I support you with your decision,” Youngjae said solemnly, one hand over his heart. Daehyun rolled his eyes and whacked the back of Youngjae’s head, him yelping in pain.

 

“So this is Idol Camp,” I whispered in awe. Surrounding me is the luscious forests SNSD and SHINee talked about in their interview. There were rows of cabins on my right and my left, yet they were scattered. The sports area was in my far right, somewhere near the entrance in the forest.

 

There were a lot of obstacles and relays there ranging from walking across logs, high up on the tree to little games like ‘Cham Cham Cham’.

 

This was truly a place where you could have fun and relax. Onew also said, in the interview, that if you go deep in the forest, you can find a pond deep enough to swim in. He says that you’ll feel as if all your problems and worries will go away.

 

I sighed, hoping that I would visit that magical pond.

 

“Yah! Gather around!” Himchan instructed, all of us going over to him and Yongguk.

 

“You all didn’t forget your dares, right?” Himchan asked deviously, wiggling his eyebrows. I groaned and slapped my palm on my forehead.

 

I absolutely hated my dare.

 

I’m so going to kill that Yongguk when no one’s around to witness it.

 

“Maknae goes first!” Yongguk announced happily, pushing Zelo forehead encouragingly. Zelo shakily went to the middle of the field, the other idols staring at him weirdly.

 

Zelo took a deep breathe, and then,

 

“I’M SECRETLY TWENTY ONE AND MARRIED TO A LEMON!” Zelo announced, loudly, all of us cracking up.

 

Youngjae was on all fours, pounding the ground like there was no tomorrow.

 

The lot of Hello Venus laughed loudly, giggling at Zelo’s action. I was about to take it lightly, when I noticed something in their laugh.

 

It wasn’t a laugh that said, ‘So adorable! Kyaa~!’

 

It was laugh that clearly says, ‘Why would he do that? So stupid,’

 

I rotated my head, the sound of something cracking in my neck got the attention of Daehyun who was still chuckling at the red Zelo who was hiding behind Yongguk.

 

“You alright? What’s bothering you?” Daehyun asked discreetly, trying not to draw any attention.

 

“Hello Venus laughed at Zelo like he was some kind of freak. If it’s just this easy to wring their neck-“

 

“Don’t mind them, pup. Come on, I’ll get you ice cream.” Daehyun’s smile melted off my murderous thoughts as I smiled back to him. He held my hand and pulled me away as Yongguk started his dare.

 

“Two strawberry ice creams, please. Oh, with extra sprinkles,” Daehyun added hurriedly as the ice cream man nodded, getting two cones.

 

He handed us the ice cream as Daehyun paid for it. I the ice cream happily, looking around with a much lighter heart.

 

I looked lovingly at Daehyun who was watching Yongguk confess to Ailee who was looking worried and scared.

 

This guy really knows how to make me happy.

 

I was about to ask him what he liked better, strawberry cheesecake or a burger, someone interrupted our alone moment.

 

My nostrils flared as I stared at the girl with envy and dislike.

 

She was none other than-


I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday! I was a bit drained out because of our practice. Never mind that though :3

Thank you so much for reading and supporting my story! You guys are one of the best readers an author can ask for.

Thank you really for the 260 subscriptions! I love you all! :3