B.A.P's Plan

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“WHAT THE F-“

 

“No cursing!” Zel- I mean Choi Jin Hee exclaimed, looking panicked. I stared at him with an incredulous look, not knowing if I should laugh or scold him. Who the hell told him to dress up as a girl?! Is he mad?! Everyone here will spot the difference! I mean, they’re not stupid right?!

 

“Ooo, she looks cute!”

 

“I wonder if she wants to be my friend,”

 

“Forget Sarang, I’m going to do Jinhee!”

 

What did I say again about my classmates being smart? If I did say something like that, I take it all back.

 

“Great job in stopping Ms. Kim, Ms. Choi. She normally cusses at the most random times.” Ms. Hwang smiled at ‘Jinhee’, who smiled back sheepishly.

 

“Now, Sarang, please seat with Miyoung over there. Jinhee, please take that seat beside Namjoo’s. Now, let’s start.” Ms. Hwang started talking and writing on the chalkboard. I didn’t even pay the slightest attention to the teacher. The things she was teaching us right now was one of the lessons I studied last year. Yes, I did advance reading, no, the world won’t end.

 

I glanced at Zelo, looking furious. He, however, looked oblivious to my constant glares. I knew that I couldn’t do anything, so I slumped further down my seat. I groaned as I heard Sarang’s loud chatter.

 

“Are you really Jung Daehyun’s girlfriend?! Like, Daehyun from B.A.P?!” Miyoung asked excitedly. I rolled my eyes.

 

“Yes. He loves me very much, he even fed me this morning,” Sarang replied back smugly, smirking at Miyoung who looked at her with admiration. All I wanted to do was slap that bi- I mean ‘human’ back to where she came from.

 

~

 

The bell rang, signaling class was over. I was ready to bolt out of my seat when Ms. Hwang told us not to go yet.

 

“BUT THE BELL JUST RANG!”

 

“Silence Sandeul! I dismiss you, not the bell,” Ms. Hwang said in an irritated tone, glaring down at Sandeul. I can’t blame the kid. I wanted to get out of this room before I go nuts.

 

“Now, as you know, the KPOP Dance Contest will be held this week, on Friday. I’ll be partnering you guys, and you two will dance to a song that will be picked by me. Here is the list of partners,” Ms. Hwang announced, the chattering dying. Hey, we were curious too.

 

I yanked my earphones out of my ears and listened closely.

 

Please be Choi Jinhee so that I could confront him, ehem, ‘her’. Please be Choi Jinhee so I could scold the living daylights out of Zelo. Please be Choi Jinhee so that I can-

 

“Kim Namjoo and Lee Sarang,” Ms. Hwang recited loudly, causing me to jerk my head in Sarang’s direction. She looked back at me, smiling sweetly. That smile was downright fake. Instead of sweetness I saw in her smile, I saw smugness.

 

She was too conceited for her own good. She only got Daehyun, and she thinks she’s already the queen of the world. Be ready Sarang. I was not born to use a sword for nothing. Which reminds me, I need to use my sword often.

 

You know, so I could slit someone’s throat.

 

“Kim Namjoo and Lee Sarang, you’ll be doing Secret’s ‘Shy Boy’. I want to see your dance moves on Wednesday, three o’clock pm, sharp.” Ms. Hwang exited out of the room, the whole class following her.

 

I gritted my teeth as I held Jinhee back, by pulling her by the collar. ‘She’ was in big trouble. As soon as everyone was out of the classroom, I my angry mode

 

“What the hell are you doing here dressed up as a girl?!” I demanded, punching Zelo on the chest. He stumbled backwards, his fake wavy hair moving a bit so it showed his real blonde hair.

 

“YAH! It was not my idea! It was D-“ Zelo caught himself in time, covering his mouth. I knew only one person that has a name that started with a letter D.

 

“What has that turtle got to do with this?! TELL ME NOW CHOI JUNHONG!”

 

“NO! I won’t! You’re going to have to find out by yourself. I’m going to the ladies room now, if you’ll excuse me.” Zelo fixed his skirt and flipped her hair before walking away. Even when he looked like a girl, he walked like a guy. Arms swinging from side to side and legs far apart.

 

I slapped my palm on forehead, sighing.

 

Daehyun, I’m so going to kill you for this.

 

~

 

“JUNG DAEHYUN!” I yelled angrily as I banged the door open, a gush of wind entering the dorm. Five heads turned my way, looking a bit scared. I scowled at each one of them, trying to find that wretched human being.

 

“Where is he?!” I shouted at Jongup who squeaked and hid behind the scared looking Youngjae. I grabbed Youngjae by the collar and lowered my face to his.

 

“If you don’t tell me where Daehyun is, I will-“

 

“Since when did you have the habit of threatening main and lead vocalists? Sit down Namjoo, we’re going to explain everything if you calm down,” Himchan said soothingly, lessening my anger. I sighed and sank down beside Himchan and Yongguk.

 

“Fine. Can you tell me why Zelo is cross-dressing?” I asked exasperatedly, earning a chuckle from Jongup who came out from his hiding place. He sat beside Zelo who was playing his PSP, not caring.

 

“Well, we wanted to know the real Sarang. She was our friend for over three years. But, we guessed three years was a long time. She changed, and not for the better. She became rude, uncaring and cruel. She likes to bully supposedly ‘weird kids’, and she steals people.

 

She steals boyfriends from girls all the time. When me and Yonggukie searched her personal profile, we found out that she stole a total of fifty guys from girls. She likes breaking people’s hearts, and leaving them without an explanation.

 

We’re not going to let that happen to our Daehyunnie. That’s why we sent Zelo there. Daehyun didn’t agree to what we were planning, since he believed Sarang,” Himchan explained.

 

“But, Zelo said awhile ago that Daehyun-“

 

“I only said it so that you’ll be interested in this situation we are having. We need someone who can befriend her as a girl, and since Minhwa is busy and she might find my secret about going to school as a chick, we need you,” Zelo piped up, tossing his PSP to his right side, which Jongup gratefully caught.

 

I blushed at the words Zelo said to me. I wasn’t that interested to Daehyun. Was I?

 

“So, you agree to our plan to finding about Sarang? Because-“

 

“Hi guys!” A girly voice greeted our ears. I whipped around to see Sarang clutching Daehyun’s arm as if she was about to fall. I snorted. I hope she will fall, soon. Not in the romantic way. In the physical, hard and painful way.

 

“Hey,” we greeted back automatically, not meeting the couples’ eyes.

 

“Why are you guys so distant? You’re all weird. Try being normal for once, and maybe I and Daehyun can come out and talk to you guys. Seriously, we’re secretly freaking out in our room. Right Daehyunnie?” Sarang batted her eyelashes at Daehyun. Jongup pretended to throw up as Daehyun blinked back at her.

 

“Er-“

 

“See? Anyways, we’ll be out! Bye weirdos!” Sarang threw a peace sign at us before exiting the out the dorm with a confused Daehyun.

 

I wanted to stop her then and there. I wanted to grab Daehyun’s other hand and yank him to the couch before I beat her to pulp. She didn’t consider Daehyun’s feelings in ANY situation.

 

I turned to B.A.P who looked worried for their member.

 

“Boys, I’m willing to take part in the plan. I’ll fu-“

 

“Please, even though we’re trying to get Sarang out of our lives and out of Daehyun’s reach, please no cursing,” Youngjae said in a flight attendants voice, as if he was telling us the safety procedures.

 

I chuckled and threw a pillow at him.

 

Jung Daehyun, you’ll know for sure who Lee Sarang really is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jung Daehyun, you might also get to know the real me.

 

Don’t give up on me yet, Daehyun. I’m going to help you see Sarang the way she is. Plus, I’m going to make you see the real me, you awkward turtle.

 

You might say that your world is dark when I don’t smile.

 

The whole universe darkens when you don’t grin.

 

Yes, you awkward turtle, I might be falling for you.

 

Or, I already did?

 


A/N: Sorry if this chapter is so boring! I'm kind of stalling a bit so that the main event could happen in th following chapters :3 

To those who subscribed, commented and supported my story, THANK YOU AGAIN! I know you might get sick of me saying it, but I really mean it. 

I LOVE YOU! 

Oh, and by the way;

BAPFanticLover, instead of Charion not letting Sarang pass, he should do it without complaint and send her straight to the Fields of Punishment. To the underworld with going through the The Fates, I'm going to personally her and the Furies have complete reign over. After that, THEN you can send her to Tartarus where she could rot with Kronos and the other Titans :3