Great, Now I'm Talking To Myself

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

The guys were discussing about their performance earlier as I sat, silent and bored. I’m normally the shy type when around people, and I don’t usually joke around. But, I can be fun when I want to. It’s just too much effort on my behalf.

 

 

I glanced at the sleeping girl beside me, whose mouth was slightly open and who was snoring lightly. I smirked at her state. She looked so vulnerable when she slept. Not the scowling girl I met on the stage.

 

 

And what happened earlier… I was about to chase Youngjae myself when Namjoo did it for both of us. I chuckled at the thought. Ah, pabo Youngjae.

 

 

“Hyung, you know what is Yongguk hyungs’ motives right?” Jongup asked me innocently. I raised my eyebrows and laughed mentally. Of course I knew.

 

 

“Yes, Jongupie. He’s looking for another Minhwa and Jaehwa. I don’t like criticizing hyungs’ decisions because I know that sometime it’s for the best. But my bet is, Yongguk hyung will try to convince this girl to stay with us.” I replied.

 

 

The talking subsided as everyone in the van heard what I said. That’s it, listen to Daehyun hyung.

 

 

“Daehyunnie is right. Yet I’m not doing this because I miss Minhwa and Jaehwa. I do miss them, but they have to move on with their lives. I feel as if fame is already getting in our heads. Like last week, Zelo ignored a fan because he thought she was ugly.” Yongguk glared at Zelo who looked down in shame.

 

 

“Mianhe hyung. It will not happen again.” Zelo sniffled as Jongup tried to comfort him. I rolled my eyes, but I agreed with Yongguk. Fame is making its way in our heads. And, I did not like it one bit.

 

 

“What if she will like someone? Like Minhwa and Zelo?” Youngjae asked curiously. Himchan shrugged and glanced at the sleeping beauty. She’s not that beautiful to me, but since it’s not nice to call someone unattractive, I stick with the good descriptions.

 

 

“Then so be it. I just hope she’ll help us.” Himchan said thoughtfully.

 

 

“What if she’s just a nuisance? Someone who makes problems constantly?” I asked. Youngjae glared at me for my negativity as I shrugged. Hey, I’m trying to be realistic here.

 

 

“Wasn’t Minhwa like that? In the end, she changed. Jung Daehyun, why are you so crabby?” Youngjae asked me harshly. I looked down and shuffled my feet.

 

The truth is, I didn’t know why I was crabby. Maybe because a certain someone decided to make decisions for future reasons without even consulting the group. I get that he’s the leader, but come on. A leader is nothing without his crew.

 

 

“Its nothing” I muttered, causing Youngjae to roll his eyes in disbelief.

 

 

“Anyway, let’s just be happy we managed to kidnap her without major problems.” Jongup said brightly. Typical Jongup, always looking for the bright side.

 

 

“I want to get to know this cousin of Min. I wonder if she has the same attitude?” Zelo said out loud.

 

 

“My guess is that she’ll be a mix of Min and Jae.” Yongguk commented.

 

 

“Jung Daehyun, you might just fall for this girl.” Youngjae teased, elbowing me.

 

 

I glared at him as he looked away uncomfortably.

 

 

Me? Fall for this girl? She can’t even sleep like a proper lady. was still open and she was still snoring. Yeah, the perfect components of someone perfect.

 

I might sound arrogant, but I like someone who works hard. Someone who minds her surroundings.

 

I stared at this girl called Kim Namjoo with annoyance.

 

 

Another girl will enter our lives once again. A new adventure arises. New problems surfaces. And more tough challenges to pass.

 

 

Will it all be worth it in the end? Will I really get to know her?

 

 

Great, Daehyun, now you’re talking to yourself.

 

 

Aigoo. 

 

 


 

A/N: Third chapter is up! ^_^

 

Derp Himchan! :D