Aegyo Contest and Surprising Visitors

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“IT’S PRESENT OPENING TIME!” Zelo shouted giddily as he skipped around the Christmas themed living room. Himchan glared at Zelo and tried to trip him.

 

“AH! HIMCHAN HYUNG’S EVIL!”

 

“Dude, did you realize that only now?” Youngjae commented wittily, raising two eyebrows. I giggled as I watched Himchan suffer from his dongsaengs.

 

Come on, a man can only take so much.

 

“Settle down kids, it’s Christmas and we don’t want Himchan to faint,” Yongguk said to everyone, but a smile was playing on his lips. I looked around the living room and grinned. The boys really outdid themselves today.

 

If Jongup and Zelo weren’t idols, they could’ve been interior designers.

 

Okay, I might have exaggerated that a bit, but what they did to the place was pure awesomeness.

 

Christmas lights hang not too low from the ceiling, a stars were shining brightly from the ceiling, a Christmas tree was propped up at the corner of the room, illuminating the dorm, presents were piled high in front of it, and also there was a mistletoe hanging above the couch.

 

That’s why, it’s currently deserted except for me and Daehyun. Daehyun hugged me closer as I snuggled on his chest, smiling happily.

 

True, he pranked me, saying he won’t attend the party, but the turtle was to cute to resist.

 

Oh, and did I mention that I, Himchan and Youngjae made food fit for twenty people? I didn’t get why there were so many foods, but Yongguk insisted, saying there was a surprise.

 

Maybe SHINee and Infinite were coming over.

 

Hey! A girl can hope, can’t she?

 

“Well! Let’s start off this Christmas party with games! Okay, this game is called, ‘Make Namjoo Laugh With Aegyo and You Get A Prize’ game!” Himchan announced, grinning while holding a banana as a microphone.

 

I snorted at the idea of the game. Only people getting hurt or doing stupid things makes me laugh. Let’s see what the B.A.P boys can do. Daehyun poked my cheek as I glanced at him.

 

“Yes my Busan Prince?” I asked sweetly as Daehyun chuckled.

 

“You’ll let me win, right?” Daehyun asked quietly, winking and his lips. I smirked and shook my head.

 

“The game has to be fair and square. So no free passes for boyfriends of Namjoo,” I told him, pushing him away so the game can finally start.

 

“YAH! What do you mean by boyfriends?!” Daehyun demanded as Youngjae pulled him to stand beside him. Youngjae raised a questioning eyebrow at me.

 

“You know, SHINee and Infinite, the usual. Anyways, let the game start!” I yelled as Zelo went up first.

 

“Namu noona~! Noona so pretty!” Zelo exclaimed in a baby-ish voice while blinking cutely at me with his large eyes.

 

Argh, curse his doe-like eyes!

 

“So Namjoo! Give him a score out of ten!” Himchan said happily, holding the banana out to me. I took it gratefully and stared at Zelo who was on his knees, praying like there was no tomorrow.

 

“I give Zelo….9.5 out of 10!” I announced as Zelo cheered. Zelo hugged me once and sat on the couch beside me.

 

Just then, the turtle unleashed the beast inside himself.

 

I’m kidding, not really.

 

“YAH! There’s a mistletoe just above you two!” Daehyun exclaimed, trying to yank Zelo away from me but Youngjae stopped him.

 

“Zelo, go ahead and give noona a kiss,” Youngjae told the maknae as Daehyun stared incredulously at his friend.

 

“YAH! You are so not invited to our wedding!” Daehyun shouted angrily at Youngjae who only rolled his eyes.

 

“Merry Christmas Noona!” Zelo exclaimed before swooping down to kiss me lightly on the cheek. I giggled and patted his head in return. He was too cute to resist.

 

“YAH! That’s my girl!” Daehyun tried to struggle out of Youngjae’s grasp, but stopped immediately. I snorted. Lazy turtle.

 

“Okay, you’re up Jongupie,” Yongguk said, giving Jongup a slight push. Jongup coughed a bit and stood in front of me, clasping his hands together.

 

Jongup looked at me and smiled.

 

And that was it.

 

“Kya! 9.6 out of 10!” I exclaimed, spazzing like a fangirl.

 

Who couldn’t resist that boy’s smile?!

 

Jongup laughed and went over, kissing me on the other cheek. “Merry Christmas Namu noona!” he grinned.

 

He skipped back to B.A.P.

 

“Can you guys not kiss my girlfriend in front of me?” Daehyun asked exasperatedly, blowing a raspberry. Youngjae chuckled and tightened his hold on Daehyun.

 

“Okay, that was slightly unfair. Cha! It’s your turn Youngjae! And don’t worry, I’ll restrain the animal.” Himchan went over and hugged Daehyun from behind as Youngjae stood in front of me with a scowl. I smirked, knowing full well he wasn’t fond of aegyo.

 

He sighed as if this game was killing him.

 

“Bbuing bbuing~” Youngjae said in the most dead tone I heard from him. He looked serious, which looked funny on him.

 

I laughed out loud, clutching my sides. I don’t know how this braniac made me laugh, but in some weird way, he did.

 

“My original score was negative 5 out of ten-“ The maknae line cheered and hi-fived each other, “But, you managed to make me laugh, so 8 out of ten,” I decided as Youngjae smiled at me. He went over to me and kissed the back of my right hand.

 

“Merry Christmas Namjoo,” Youngjae greeted before strutting back to B.A.P.

 

“I’m next!” Daehyun shouted, trying to get out of Himchan and Youngjae’s tight grip. Himchan chuckled at his dongsaeng.

 

“You’re last. My turn!” Himchan exclaimed, hopping over to me and smiling. He made a peace sign with two hands and put it in either side of his head. He tilted his head to the left and smiled.

 

“BBUING BBUING~!” He shouted loudly while doing the bunny pose. I chuckled and gave him a thumbs up.

 

“8.5 out of ten!” I told him as Himchan did a happy dance. He then went over to me and kissed my nose, winking as I blushed a bit.

 

Yongguk came to the front, looking nervous and flustered. Aside from Youngjae, he didn’t like aegyo.

 

Yongguk smiled nervously and raised a peace sign.

 

“Choo~ Choo~” Yongguk said in the girliest voice I’ve ever heard from him.

 

That day, I almost died from laughter.

 

Just imagine, war movie addict and self-proclaimed strongest out of the group, says “Choo~ Choo~”

 

“Oh my gosh Yongguk, where did that aegyo come from?!” I demanded, continuing to laugh.

 

“That’s my boy!” Himchan shouted from behind Daehyun.

 

“Your score is 9 out of ten,” I announced as Yongguk smiled in relief. He went over and kissed my forehead, ruffling up my hair.

 

“Merry Christmas Namjoongie,” Yongguk said with a sweet smile before going back to the group. Himchan finally released Daehyun, and he broke out as if I was dangling a cheeseburger in front of him.

 

“Bbuing~ Bbuing~! CHU CHU!” Daehyun exclaimed, kneeling down and doing all sorts of aegyo. From the bunny pose, to the cute hand gestures. After he was done, he stood up and grinned.

 

His aegyo shocked me the most.

 

It was the most…colorful aegyo I’ve ever seen.

 

“100 OUT OF 10!” I exclaimed as Daehyun cheered and jumped in happiness.

 

Okay, I might be biased, but hey, if you were here with me, you’d be entertained with his aegyo too.

 

“Not fair! You’re his girlfriend!” Himchan protested as Yongguk tried to calm him down. Daehyun rushed to me and tackled me. He was now holding me in his arms as I my knees turned to jell-o.

 

He leaned down to kiss me, and I happily accepted it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He pulled away, gasping for air.

 

“I knew you’d pick me. This Busan Prince is too hard to resist,” Daehyun said cockily, flipping his hair. I raised an eyebrow.

 

“Busan Prince? More like awkward turtle,” I told him as he glared at me.

 

“Merry Christmas jagiya~” I cooed as Daehyun slowly smiled. He pinched my cheeks and pecked my nose.

 

“How adorable is my baby?” Daehyun asked as I blushed in response.

 

There was a sudden knock at the door. I glanced at B.A.P and saw Yongguk grin.

 

Yongguk strode over to the front door and opened it wide. My eyes widened.

 

What the-


Hello! So terribly sorry for not updating for three days! I was lazy, and exams are coming up. I promise, I'll update tomorrow and the following days to come, because exam day's half day and I usually study all the subjects in one day. So, I hope you guys forgive me OTL.

Some GIFs to entertain you guys~

Ugh, back to studying -.-