The Game Has Just Begun

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

Daehyun’s P.O.V

 

 

“Hyung, where’s Namjoo noona?” Jongup asked innocently. I gulped nervously. No one knew yet that I locked her out.

 

 

“Er, she upstairs, sleeping. Better not disturb her. She might make you see stars.” I warned Jongup who nodded sadly. He went over to Zelo and ate cherry tomatoes with him. I frowned as I checked the time.

 

 

10pm. There was no sign that Namjoo was still here. Maybe she left. Good. We didn’t need her anyway.

 

 

 But, the whole group does. I groaned and slammed my drink on the coffee table loud enough for Youngjae to look up from the book he was reading.

 

 

“Hyung? You alright?” Youngjae asked worriedly. I shook my head. I knew that locking her out was not nice. Hey, it wasn’t my fault! She irritated me! The great Jung Daehyun absolutely hates being irritated.

 

 

“I need to set something right. Be right back.” I replied briefly, opening the front door and stepped into the night.

 

 

 

Namjoo’s P.O.V

 

 

Footsteps were approaching. Someone was going to kill me for sure. I put on a determined face and stood up from the ground. I wasn’t going down without a fight. I’ll fight till the end. Cue Disney music.

 

 

“Who are you? If you don’t show yourself right now, I’m going to-“

 

 

“Stop yapping” A voice from the darkness snapped. Only that I knew this voice too well. Light illuminated from Daehyun’s iPhone as he faced me with an annoyed expression.

 

 

“What? Guilty?” I asked him rudely, folding my arms across my chest. He rolled his eyes and said nothing as he grabbed my wrist and started walking back to the dorm. I for one will not let my pride be hurt tonight.

 

 

I yanked my wrist away hard, causing Daehyun to face me.

 

 

“I’m not going in there unless you apologize to me right now.” I huffed. Daehyun snarled and tried to grab my wrist when I backed away.

 

 

“Stop being so annoying. I need to get you inside before anyone suspects.” He hissed, glaring at me. I chuckled and raised an eyebrow. So this was all for his benefit. Fame is clearly getting in their heads.

 

 

“I don’t care. I want your ego to be hurt as you apologize to me.” I commanded. I looked at him with loathe. This guy was arrogant and rude. And I was being the same.

 

 

“Come with me and I’ll apologize to you in front of everyone.” Daehyun said shortly. I raised both my eyebrows and nodded slowly. Daehyun started walking to the dorm as I followed as best as I could.

 

 

He turned the doorknob, gesturing me to get inside. I followed obediently and went inside, Daehyun on my trail. As soon as the door closed, all five heads turned towards us.

 

 

I turned back to Daehyun to see him kneeling down, his head hanging. My jaw dropped in shock. What the fudgery is this?!

 

 

“I-I’m sorry Namjoo. I tried to persuade you to come in here even if you didn’t want to. I’m sure you’re very mad right now. I’m very sorry.” Daehyun sniffled and looked up, real tears in his eyes. He was fooling everyone but me.

 

 

He might have been frowning that time, but that frown was a sign of mockery. This guy knew how to play dirty.

 

 

“Namjoo, if you really didn’t want to stay you could’ve just told us. No need to make Daehyunnie hyung cry.” Zelo said annoyed, helping his hyung to his feet. I stayed silent, knowing if I spoke against Daehyun, there will be five idiots who’ll speak back.

 

 

“I’m sorry Daehyun for being so annoying. I promise not to be mad anymore at petty things.” I said, pouting. I have this talent that can make my eyes droop, making me look like I suffered.

 

 

“Aww, come here noona” Jongup said softly. I hugged him tightly, making sniffling sounds here and there. I watched Daehyun as irritation flashed on his face. Yes Jung Daehyun, two can play at that game.

 

 

“Now that we’re all here and settled, we should go check on Minhwa. I bet she’s cooking now.” Yongguk said happily. We cheered and made our way towards the kitchen. Everyone but me and Daehyun.

 

 

“The pouting eyes were a nice touch. I didn’t know you’d do that.” Daehyun complimented, smirking.

 

 

“I have talent Jung Daehyun. And by the way, this isn’t over.” I told him, smiling mischievously.

 

 

We looked at each other across the room. Daehyun’s smirk never left his lips as he uttered the next words.

 

 

 

“It only just begun.” 

 


 

iVyGoEsRaWrX3LuHan and kpopluver4everlol: Updated! ^_^

Angelika5378: LOL, he should XD

 

A/N: Comment your thoughts below! Thanks for reading! ^_^

 

I love this GIF ^_^