Meet Park Jaehyun

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“YAH! You kids! Come back here!” I shouted angrily at the two maknaes who were running in circles in front of us. People started staring at them weirdly as Zelo and Jongup started doing handstands.

We arrived safely at the mall where B.A.P will hold their fansigning event. We were about to go to the venue when Jongup and Zelo started goofing around. Kids will be kids. This is why I’m not fit to be a mother.

“Stop being so uptight, you sound like my grandma,” Daehyun commented coldly. I didn’t even bother to glare at him when I responded.

“Stop sounding like a grumpy grandpa then,”

“You’re so immature,”

“Oh yeah?! Then you’re-!” I was about to suggest a name when Youngjae covered my mouth. I didn’t know if that was for me or for his yeobo, Daehyun.

“Please. You’re both our grandparents that grew old and got tired of loving each other, so they settled for hatred. However, every night before you two go to sleep, you whisper ‘I love you’ to each other.” Himchan snorted at my bewildered look.

“YAH! YOO YOUNGJAE!” I and Daehyun chorused. I turned to Daehyun and narrowed my eyes. He did the same. His eyes spoke the words I wanted to say right back. Even though we do despise each other, we have one goal in mind.

Youngjae noticed this right away and started running away so fast that he tripped over his own feet. I didn’t even bother to chase him.

Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun and me burst out into laughter at Youngjae’s state. That pabo. Jongup and Zelo noticed and chuckled.

“Yah! Don’t take a picture!” Youngjae scolded Jongup who snapped a picture of him already. Jongup winked at me before putting his phone back in his pocket.

“Sorry hyung! That opportunity was hard to pass up!” Jongup said happily, causing Youngjae to go red.

“Let’s go before we start killing each other,” Yongguk ordered, though he was smiling amusedly. I laughed and nodded.

 

~

“SARANGHAE OPPA!”

“OPPA! PLEASE LOOK AT ME!”

“OPPA! I-“ I didn’t hear the rest of the sentence as I jabbed my earphones in my ears. I couldn’t take the shouts and the screams. They were too loud, and pathetic. Sorry if you think I’m being mean to their fans, but these guys go way overboard.

One girl tried to remove her shirt so she can show Zelo the sign painted on her chest. I stopped her before Zelo could lay his innocent eyes on that.

I walked a few feet away from the venue, sitting by a nearby fountain. I watched as fan after fan came near B.A.P to have their album signed by all of them. I smiled a bit, knowing those fans deserve to meet their idols.

There were two types of fans that were present. The normal ones, and then the delusional ones. The delusional ones were pushing the normal fans forward, trying to get to B.A.P faster. I narrowed my eyes at a girl who tried to hit a girl who was walking a bit slowly.

“Mind if I sit here?” A voice interrupted my observation. I jerked my head up and saw a boy towering over me. He had brown wind swept that hair, chocolate brown eyes, and the friendliest smile I have ever seen.

He was gesturing to the seat next to me. I nodded curtly before returning to analyzing the fans. If things get serious, I’ll be there, along with five other bulky guys.

“You know, staring at people is not polite,” The boy beside me commented. My eyes slowly traveled towards him. Even if I had earphones, I could still hear him clearly. Should I turn up the volume or?

“Don’t you dare turn up the volume of your iPod, puppy.” The stranger boy smiled as I gave him a shock expression. How did he know? What kind of sorcery is this?!

I removed my earphones slowly and turned off my iPod. I stuffed them in my pocket and turned to the boy once more.

“Who are you?” I asked, staring him down. I wasn’t too fond of strangers, except B.A.P. My cousin already knew them, so I have a reason to trust them. However, to this boy, I’m by no means going to be all nice to him.

“I’m Park Jaehyun. You can call me Jaehyun if you like.” He extended his hand out, grinning. I looked at it once before back to his face. I expected him to scoff and walk away. Instead, he laughed and withdrew his hand.

Strange boy.

“Why are you talking to me?” I asked again harshly, trying to find some sense into this. It’s simple really. If a person is cold to you, you back away slowly and then run. I was being impolite and probably rude to him, so he should be running to wherever he came from.

“I find you interesting. Also, I like that group over there. My sister and I are avid fans of B.A.P. She’s right there, getting her album signed by Himchan.” Jaehyun gestured towards the girl who was waiting patiently for Himchan to sign the album.

She was one of the normal fans, thank God.

“So, what’s your name puppy?” He asked, flashing another smile. I glared at him. He was oddly amusing and irritating.

“You don’t need to know. Now if you will excuse me-“

“Do we have a problem here?” 

 


 

A/N: I'M BACK! :D *throws confetti everywhere* Who missed me? Hehe, I bet no one. So, did you guys liked this chapter? I hope you did! Thank you for patiently waiting for this chapter! I LOVE YOU! ~^^

Here's Youngjae for you~!