Upcoming Surprise For Namjoo (Daehyun's Princess)

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“DAEHYUN! JUNG DAEHYUN! DAEHYUN!!!” I shouted as loud as I could, closing my eyes for effect. I opened my eyes and stared at the evil human being across from me, who was just sitting on the couch, chatting with Yongguk like there was no tomorrow. I sighed and got off from the chair I was standing on.

 

Now I know the feeling of not getting noticed by someone you care about.

 

It’s not a nice feeling.

 

“Noona, yelling at the heavens will not solve your problem,” Jongup commented.

 

We were currently conversing on the other couch, the couch that was opposite of the couch Daehyun and Yongguk were chatting. Jongup jumped on the space beside me, sipping Bubble Tea.

 

Oh how I wish I had some too.

 

“But that Ice Prince won’t even notice me! He’s just sitting there and talking like everything’s normal!” I shouted again, exasperatedly. I turned my worry-filled eyes to Daehyun who stopped talking and was staring at me.

 

He still had an uninterested expression, his eyebrows raised at my sudden outburst.

 

“Excuse me, don’t you have to go to school?” Daehyun asked, his eyes darting towards the wall clock that hanged above the TV. I glanced at it and saw that I had twenty minutes left till school starts.

 

The fun part is, it takes twenty minutes to walk to school!
 

What joy!
 

If you don’t detect the sarcasm in there, I suggest you visit a doctor.

 

“Ah, that reminds me. Daehyunnie hyung, accompany Namu noona to school,” Youngjae instructed, accompanied by his signature smirk. He was watching TV while sitting on the floor when he glanced at Daehyun with a triumphant expression on.

 

I tried not to grimace as Daehyun frowned immediately.

 

Gee, was I that ugly?

 

“Fine. I’m only doing this so that we can avoid future arguments,” Daehyun agreed, scowling as he stood up.

 

“Sheesh, sorry to cause you such distress,” I mumbled, getting my backpack from the floor and heading out first before Daehyun.

 

We don’t want the prince to be more annoyed than he already is.

 

I walked a few more steps on the sidewalk, swinging my arms as I go. I don’t know why I’m not complaining about school, especially because it’s on a Monday. Maybe I’m a bit too pre-occupied with this Ice Prince that I couldn’t whine anymore.

 

“See?! She can go by herself! She doesn’t need me!” I heard Daehyun shout as I turned around. Two feet away from me, Youngjae was pushing the already dressed Daehyun out the door. Youngjae stuck his tongue out at him and slammed the door on his face.

 

Daehyun growled and kicked the door with all his might, turning to me.

 

I backed away a bit as Daehyun sighed.

 

I thought he will forgive me then and there.

 

I thought he will become the old Daehyun I know, the sweet and caring one.

 

“Yah! What are you waiting for?! Walk!” Daehyun instructed forcefully as he bumped shoulders with me once more, walking ahead of me.

 

I was wrong, as usual.

 

I ran a bit and caught up with him, walking beside him. I don’t care if Daehyun will find me annoying today, or worse, irritating and fake.

 

I’ll become just like any other girl just to bring him back.

 

I put on a brave face and cleared my throat a bit. Here we go.

 

“Oppa! Let’s walk together, shall we? I might trip, like the clumsy being I am.” I giggled and looped my arm around Daehyun’s right arm. I smiled brightly, giving him my best eyesmile.

 

Daehyun looked at me weirdly, but didn’t comment.

 

He suddenly smirked.

 

“Oppa is feeling lonely, why won’t you kiss him here?” Daehyun pointed to his lips mischievously. We already arrived at the school, several students already rushing in. Daehyun stopped walking and faced me to him, shoving his hands in his pockets.

 

“K-kiss you? H-here? No-Now?” I stuttered, gulping a bit.

 

I absolutely HATED public displays of affection. It made me want to puke at times it went overboard.

 

But this is for Daehyun, Namjoo. Be strong! Hwaiting!

 

“Fine,” I stated softly as I leaned in to kiss that evil prince. I felt his lips on mine, and waited for a response.

 

I got none.

 

I pulled away hesitantly, half hoping he would pull me back.

 

It didn’t happen.

 

Daehyun looked uninterested as he glanced at a girl that was behind me. He suddenly smiled and pushed me aside a bit, causing me to stumble. He almost got to the hot, girl student when I grabbed his wrist.

 

I forcefully spun him around and threw myself at him.

 

I crashed lips with him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

 

I tried to put all the words I wanted to say in the kiss, hoping he would just go back to the old Daehyun. I pulled away after a bit, gasping for air. I took one look at Daehyun and felt my heart breaking.

 

His eyes were at the girls passing behind me, his smirk presented on his face.

 

“Goodbye, Daehyun oppa,” I muttered, running away from him and into the school.

 

I didn’t know why I was feeling such dread. Tears were already threatening to spill as I entered my first class, which was Music.

 

What happened to my Daehyun?

 

~.~

 

DAEHYUN’S P.O.V

 

I dropped my smirk as Namjoo dashed inside the school, without a backward glance. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

 

It was hard not responding to the two amazing kiss she gave me.

 

That was all I wanted for the whole day.

 

“Daehyun oppa, would you want to-“

 

“No. To whatever your question is, the answer is no. I’m taken already by the girl who kissed me. I was stupid enough to not respond.” I glared coldly a the girl as she cowered and fear and took off.

 

I sighed and started walking back towards the dorm.

 

It’s so hard not noticing my princess. She looked so hurt, in pain that I just wanted to comfort her and hug her all day, maybe even treat her ice cream.

 

But I had to stick with the plan in giving her a taste of her own medicine.

 

I love my jagiya okay, it’s just that she’s a bit too mean.

 

She’ll have the taste of her own medicine, but after that, Dr. Daehyun will make the pain go away.

 

He will kiss away all Namjoo’s fears and pain; he’ll also dry her tears.

 

But for now, Dr. Daehyun will have to stick with the plan.

 

I took out my phone and called Yongguk hyung, the only person who knows about my plan.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” A deep voice picked up after three rings.

 

“Guk hyung, I will need three balloons, two rings and a box of chocolate. Also, don’t forget to add in red roses. Oh! And don’t forget to buy the latest installment of the ‘Heroes of Olympus’ series. And-“

 

“Whoa! Hold up! Are you going to propose to her or something?” Yongguk asked before I could say anything more.

 

“If Daehyunnie hyung will, I want to be the ring bearer!” Zelo shouted from the background.

 

“I WANT TO BE THE RING BEARER!” I heard Youngjae shout at Zelo. I shook my head and facepalmed.

 

Aish, these kids.

 

“Just get me what I need hyung, fast,” I said in a hurry, already jogging back to the dorm. I had to fix everything before my puppy comes back from school.

 

“Alright! Alright! Sheesh, no need to be pushy!”

 

“THANKS HYUNG!”

 

“Aish, no need to shout.”

 

I hung up and smiled.

 

I maybe cold and ruthless to her back there.

 

But I’m going back to my old self later on.

 

Be ready Namjoo.

 

Because this prince will treat you like a princess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aish! I have to stop talking to myself!


Annyeong! I hoped you liked this chapter! Daehyun has a surprise?! Omo, what would that surprise be?! D____O

Haha, thank you to all those who are still reading, supporting and commenting! SARANGHAE~

And to my fellow Filipino's out there who are reading this, MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT! ^_^

 

Also, here's is B.A.P's derp maknae for you all <3