Daehyunnie's Back!

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“Really?! He really got bit by a dolphin?!” I exclaimed loudly, laughing hard after.

 

After school, Byunghun did really walk me home from school. Turns out, he wasn’t the shy classmate I had all year. He was actually a good singer, a great dancer, and he has a lot of stories to tell.

 

Apparently, he’s in a group called ‘Teen Top’ with five other members. He was telling the story about Niel getting bit by a dolphin.

 

“Dude! Dolphins don’t have teeth!” I yelled a bit as we walked down the road, since the road we’re taking rarely has cars passing by. We walked side by side, occasionally brushing hands and shoulders.

 

“That’s what I told him! That Niel kept on insisting that he was bit until C.A.P hyung shut him up. He frowned and went to Ricky’s side for the whole day,” Byunghun narrated, making me laugh a bit.

 

We walked a bit more until I got to the dorm. The lights were on, signaling B.A.P were already home. I turned to Byunghun nervously. The guys might quickly assume that I don’t like Daehyun anymore, which is not true.

 

“Do you want to come with me to the front door? It’s okay if-“

 

“Nah, I’m going with you. I want to see B.A.P up close to you know,” Byunghun said playfully, nudging me in my side. I smiled gratefully at him. At least I won’t be alone when those idiots start accusing me of infidelity.

 

I jogged to the front door with Byunghun and rapped the door with my knuckles.

 

Immediately, the door to my doom opened, revealing a happy Himchan.

 

“Oh Namjoo! Why are you late? Anyway, we have to go! And nice meeting you to!” Himchan flashed a quick smile at Byunghun, who was bewildered, and then grabbed a hold of my arm, puling me inside the dorm and closing the door to Byunghun’s face.

 

What the actual f-

 

“So, already finding another?” Himchan teased as he kept pulling to who knows where.

 

“YAH! KIM HIMCHAN! I-“

 

“Save your breathe for later Namjoo. Right now, get in the van,” Himchan instructed as we ran out the back door. A van was parked in front of us, the door opened. All the members were there, except for one.

 

“Where’s Daehyun?! I’m not getting in the van until I see my Daehyun! Where-“

 

“JONGUP! PLAN B!” Yongguk shouted at Jongup who hurriedly nodded. He jumped out of the van, carried me bridal style and threw me into Yongguk’s waiting arms. Yongguk quickly threw me inside the van, waiting for Himchan and Jongup to get inside before speeding away.

 

Did I already mention that the members of B.A.P are skilled kidnappers?!

 

“Where are we going Zelo? Won’t you tell noona?” I tried to do aegyo at Zelo who flinched. I sighed and leaned back.

 

Great, now the maknae’s scared of me.

 

“You’ll know soon,” Youngjae answered me shortly. I stuck my tongue out at him, causing him to chuckle.

 

~.~

 

The van suddenly stopped. I tried to see where we are through the windows, and realized we arrived at the Han River. I turned towards Zelo who was giddy with excitement. Even Yongguk has a smile on his face.

 

Okay, creepy.

 

No one moved inside the van, but they were all smiling and waiting for something. Something like a signal.

 

“What are we waiting for?! Christmas?!” I demanded as Youngjae rolled his eyes at my childish behavior. He bent over to me, since he was in front of me, and flicked my forehead.

 

“YAH! That hurt!”

 

“That’s the signal! Push her out Himchan hyung!” Zelo shouted frantically, pushing me to Himchan who pushed me out of the van. I landed hard on the ground as Himchan slammed the van door.

 

Next thing I knew, they sped off.

 

I stood up and stared at the van until it was out of sight.

 

Great. Not only they kidnapped me, but they also had the right to leave me here completely alone.

 

Yes, we all live in a fair world.

 

Suddenly, sweet music filled the air. I realized that the music came from a piano.

 

What would a large piano be doing here in the Han River?

 

I walked around, trying to follow the sound. It was playing one of my favorite tracks. ‘Kiss the Rain’ by Yiruma.

 

I stopped walking and turned to the left, revealing a bridge. The bridge connected one side of the Han River to the other. Usually, couples stay there and watch the sunrise or the sunset.

 

There was a beautiful piano placed on the bridge and there was someone playing it.

 

Even though it was dark, the moonlight helped in revealing the person behind the piano.

 

“D-Daehyun?” I murmured, my eyebrows joining together in confusion. Daehyun ended the last note and looked up to me with a soft smile on his face. He stood up and slowly started to walk towards me, while singing,

 

I sleep with a smile on my face,

Knowing that you’re there beside me,

I’m contented for you accepted my lovesick heart,

That beats only for you,

 

The lyrics were familiar. I heard Daehyun sing that verse once. He told me then that it was not the right time.

 

Daehyun reached me. I stared at me with awe-filled eyes. Daehyun smiled wider and took my hands in his. I finally noticed my surroundings.

 

Turns out, B.A.P were watching us all the time.

 

Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae were each holding a balloon. Yongguk’s says “I”, Himchan’s says “Love” and Youngjae’s says “You”. They were all the color of light blue, my favorite color.

 

I also noticed Zelo standing beside Youngjae, holding the latest installment of my favorite book series, ‘The Heroes of Olympus’. Jongup was holding a heart shaped box of chocolate and also a dozen red roses.

 

They were all smiling at me, and I couldn’t help but smile back.

 

Daehyun sang the last line and stood an inch away from me. He was now holding my waist, leaning his forehead in mine, but never breaking eye contact.

 

Girls, I warn you.

 

When a boy does this kind of action towards you, you can’t help but feel contented, excited, and anything related to the word happiness.

 

Jung Daehyun, you’re seriously the only one that can make my heart beat like no other.

 

“Namjoongie, Jung Daehyun wants to say something,” Daehyun softly spoke, the bangs on my head. I tried to take in a steady breathe.

 

Wow, this boy leaves me breathless in every thing he does.

 

“What does Jung Daehyun-ssi want to say?” I asked back, biting my lip after. Daehyun took a deep breathe.

 

“Daehyun wants to say sorry. He’s really sorry for being so cold to his beautiful princess. He’s sorry for not responding to your amazing kisses. He’s sorry for hurting your shoulders from all the times he bumped into it.” I chuckled a bit as he stopped talking and took another breathe.

 

“But most of all, Daehyun wants to say ‘I love you’. He says, no matter the consequences or the hardships, he will go through all that because of you. He says you have been a good influence on him, and that he loves you for it.

 

He says ‘I love you’ because Daehyun means it. He wants to hear you say it back too.” As Daehyun delivered his heart warming speech, his eyes were closed, and he pulled me closer to him. I smiled and poked his cheek.

 

He suddenly opened his eyes, waiting for my reaction.

 

“Namjoo wants to say that she forgives you. She doesn’t love you though.” Daehyun frowned at me and quickly let go. That jealous turtle almost walked away when I ran to him, hugging his back.

 

“She loves you Daehyun. Kim Namjoo loves you very much,” I mumbled against his back, smiling at my comment. Daehyun sighed and turned around, smirking.

 

“YAH! What’s with that smirk?!” I demanded, fidgeting away immediately, glaring at him. Daehyun showed me his famous eye smile, but then winced.

 

I looked at his hand. I realized it was bandaged tightly. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

 

How did he get hurt.

 

“Daehyunnie, what happened to your hand?” I asked worriedly. Daehyun shrugged.

 

“Can you remove the bandage for me? I think it’s stinging,” The turtle pleaded. I nodded and slowly unwrapped the bandage.

 

You wouldn’t believe what I saw when the bandage was removed.

 

There, in his right hand, lay a silver ring with rose petals surrounding it.

 

What the fuc-

 

“I hope you accept my heart Namjoo. My heart maybe not right sometimes, and maybe even cold, but it will always care for you. I will always care for you, puppy. I also want to make a promise.” Daehyun knelt, holding the ring out to me.

 

What the heck is he going to do?!
 

If he proposes-

 

“Kim Namjoo, will you wait with me for the day you’ll be officially called ‘Jung Namjoo’ and more importantly, my w-wife?” Daehyun stuttered at the last word, blushing furiously. I blinked back in surprise.

 

Daehyun took this as a negative sign.

 

“It’s okay if you hate me. I under-“ I shut him up with a kiss. He responded back softly, until we had to break apart for we needed air.

 

Daehyun pulled me close to him as I held his shoulders. I smiled up to the boy who I once despised for being stuck up.

 

“I will wait. And I don’t think ‘Jung Namjoo’ fits with my-“

 

“Shut up jagiya, just…please.” Daehyun begged. I giggled and smiled.

 

“Hyung! The ring!” Zelo hissed. Daehyun’s eyes widened and fumbled a bit with the ring in his hand. He took my left hand and slipped the silver ring in my ring finger. He even showed me his after.

 

“Thanks turtle,”

 

“No problem, puppy.”

 

A cheer erupted from the members of B.A.P as Daehyun hugged me tightly.

 

“I thought him all he needs to know,” Himchan boasted, earning a glare from all of us.

 

“What?! But-“

 

“SHUT UP KIM HIMCHAN!”

 

“Aish, you punks.” 

 


Annyeonghaseyo! *bows 90 degrees* Did you like this chapter? Aigoo, Daehyun's too sweet >.<

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR 142 SUBSCRIPTIONS! It literally brought the biggest smile on my face :)