Run!

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

DING DONG

 

The doorbell sounded as Yongguk rang it. We were at the house of Zelo’s dance partner. We were going to pick him up, and then we’ll go out for lunch. Unfortunately, Zelo is a girl now.

 

“Hyung, what if he found out?” Jongup asked Himchan worriedly, frowning.

 

“Well, Zelo would make a beautiful girl,”

 

“HYUNG!”

 

“It’s okay Jongup, they won’t find out. Zelo’s good in disguising himself, so-“ I started comforting Jongup when the front door swung open. It revealed Zelo eating a slice of pizza. He was grinning at each one of us.

 

The only problem is, he didn’t have his wig on. Now he really looked like a cross-dressing idol.

 

“Yah! Zelo! Where’s your wig?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!” I demanded, almost charging him when Daehyun held me back.

 

Zelo chuckled and shook his head before gesturing us to go inside. We arrived at the living room. There was only one couch and a flat screen TV.

 

“My partner knows us, and I’m pretty sure noona knows him too.” Zelo grinned.

 

“Jaehyun hyung!” Zelo called out. A brown haired boy entered the living room, eating a slice of pizza like Zelo. Only… he was shirtless.

 

My god

 

“YAH! Don’t stare!” Daehyun yelled, covering my eyes with the jacket he was wearing.

 

‘I WANT TO SEE!” I protested, struggling to remove the jacket. After much fighting, Jaehyun settled it by putting on a shirt. Daehyun removed his jacket from my eyes as I huffed angrily. That insufferable idiot.

 

“Jaeroo, you’re Zelo’s partner?” I asked curiously.

 

“Yeah. We’re done practicing by the way. Were you guys here to pick Zelo up?” Jaehyun asked, plopping himself down on the couch. We nodded excitedly, but then glaring at Zelo who looked away sheepishly.

 

“Alright, we have to get going hyungs. Jaehyun hyung, do you want to come?” Zelo asked, smiling warmly at his new friend.

 

“Would I be a disturbance? Cause If I’m not wanted, it’s okay.”

 

“You won’t be a disturbance, you can come.” I smiled at Jaeroo who beamed back.
 

“Okay, so no one asks my opinion?” Daehyun complained as we got out of Jaehyun’s house, walking towards the band. I rolled my eyes at Daehyun.

 

“If you’ll excuse me, I’ll talk to Jaeroo and-“

 

“Tut, tut, tut. You’re not going anywhere, Ice Princess. We have to talk.” Daehyun smirked at my bewildered expression. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers in mine.

 

“YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! Don’t do that to me!” I said loudly, trying to break away from this awkward turtle. He only laughed and held my hand tighter. He managed to haul me in the van, seating me beside the wonderful window.

 

“You’re no fun.” I stuck my tongue out this awkward turtle.

 

“You’re immature,”

 

“You’re like an ugly duckling,”

 

“Yeah, an ugly duckling that turns into the most handsome swan in the entire universe,” Daehyun posted, raising an eyebrow at me. I laughed a bit at his statement. He was too weird for his own good.

 

~

 

“KIMCHI!!!!” Both maknaes yelled as the plate of food landed on our table. They both grabbed the plates of kimchi and started pouring them into their own plates. I laughed at the maknaes. Childish as ever.

 

“Jaehyun, you want some?” I asked, smiling. I prodded Jaehyun’s mouth with my chopstick that was holding kimchi. Jaehyun nodded excitedly and opened his mouth. I fed him kimchi as he gave two thumbs up.

 

We arrived at the restaurant ten minutes later. Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo practically zoomed in and devoured the menu. They ordered every food in the menu. I shook my head as remembered Daehyun asking Yongguk if he could just buy the whole restaurant.

 

“What about me, Ice Princess?” I heard Daehyun complain. I turned towards him to see him pouting, not even caring about the amount of food that was on his plate. That’s Daehyunnie alright, always eating the most.

 

“What do you want me to feed you?” I asked him too nicely. The moment he asked, a plan presented itself in my mind. He smiled and pointed at his kimchi. He wanted me to feed him? I’ll feed him alright.

 

I picked up a lot of kimchi with my chopsticks. Daehyun didn’t notice this, since his eyes were closed in anticipation. I smirked evilly as I saw Jongup widen his eyes.

 

“Say ah Daehyunnie~!” I said in a sing song voice. His eyebrows furrowed in suspicion.

 

“What are you-“ He started to say, but as soon as he opened that mouth of his, I shoved in the kimchi. He started coughing a bit as I laughed a loud, tears pouring out of my eyes. Of course, I didn’t get that much kimchi to choke him to death. I just got enough to make him cough a bit.

 

“KIM NAMJOO! Daehyun bellowed, making me cover my ears. I giggled at Daehyun’s red face as he drank water.

 

“That was not a nice thing to do Namjoo,” Jaehyun scolded. I pouted and quieted myself, as to not cause more trouble. Inwardly, I grinned. I didn’t care if I got into trouble.

 

“Yonggukkie, check this out,” Himchan told Yongguk, holding his phone in front of Yongguk. I peeked over and saw it was a recent video of fans running. They were holding signs that says “SARANGHAE B.A.P~!” or “I’M A BABY!”

 

I squinted and leaned closer to Himchan’s phone. The road the fans were running in was so familiar. The fans zoomed past the donut shop, and as they did, I knew we were dead meat.

 

I was about to blurt out that fans are going to kill is in one point five seconds when Yongguk did it himself.

 

“RUN!” Yongguk shouted as he bolted to the back door, determined to escape. I grabbed both Jaehyun and Daehyun’s hand and yanked them from their seats, running right after Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae. Himchan was the first one who bolted.

 

We burst out the back door, and I let go of Jaehyun’s hand. I was about to let go of Daehyun’s hand, when I felt his grip mine tighter.

 

“I’m not letting you go!” Daehyun shouted angrily as he sped up. I managed to roll my eyes as I heard the thundering footsteps of hundreds of fans. He should’ve left me and Jaehyun, since we’re not idols. Then, they would be safe.

 

Aish, that Jung Daehyun. 

 


 

I know you guys get sick of me saying this but, I'm really sorry if it's uneventful! I got writer's block all of the sudden, and my inspiration is a bit lacking :\ I hope you guys still read though! I'll try and work harder on the next chapter. It's going to be more eventful and full of DaeJoo moments :) 

 

Awww, Daehyunnie misses Namjoo :)