Teen Top's Kidnapping

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“Ah, how I love watching the sunset with my Yongguk,” Himchan purred, hugging Yongguk’s arm closely. Zelo and Jongup guffawed, wriggling their eyebrows at Yongguk who looked as if he wanted to faint. 

 

“When will he ever admit that he’s gay?” I asked Daehyun softly, as to not anger the lovesick Himchan whose eyes were close, smiling a bit too widely to be called sweet.

 

Daehyun chuckled and ruffled up my hair.

 

“Can’t wait for the opportunity to , eh?” Daehyun questioned playfully as I winked.

 

Apart from having fun with the guys, I loved teasing Himchan.

 

“You know me too well.” I smiled before turning my head to watch the sunset.

 

We didn’t go home immediately after playing in the water. We rolled down our sleeves and pants and put back our socks.

 

Well, except for Zelo, who lost his pair. Youngjae actually hid it, as revenge from getting wet because of the playful maknae.

 

We sat on the grass as the wind blew, our hair getting unsettled and messy every time the wind went our way. We decided to watch the sunset and grab a taxi later, going to B.A.P’s dorm.

 

“Ah, can you believe it? Christmas is near!” Himchan suddenly exclaimed, causing all of us to jump. Yongguk pushed Himchan away, annoyed by his ‘yeobo’.

 

“Can’t you NOT remind us? You know what happens when Christmas is near. Manager hyung will not stop talking about it until we remember every word he says,” Youngjae grumbled, glaring at Himchan who seemed oblivious.

 

I raised my eyebrows in curiosity. Only a number of things can get Youngjae mad.

 

“What happens when it’s Christmas time? Shouldn’t you all be happy?” I asked, puzzled as Youngjae slapped his palm on his forehead, lying down on the grass. I rolled my eyes at his dramatic action.

 

“It’s Mr. Lee Soo Man’s idea. He, and the other managers of different entertainments including ours, proposed that all idols will get together for three days. I don’t know what that man is playing at, saying that we’ll ‘all work together’” Zelo made air quotes and stuck his tongue out, shuddering.

 

I chuckled at how the boys were taking this. They’re just going to spend three days with their sunbaes and hoobaes, what’s wrong with that?

 

“Why are you guys complaining? It’s not like its gong to be aired or something.” I scoffed, the guys exchanging worried looks.

 

“Actually, it will be aired. All three days of it. I shudder to think that I would see that Luhan’s face again,” Himchan muttered, smiling sheepishly as I shot him a look.

 

“The only good thing in this proposal is that Lee Soo Man agreed that we can take you with us. So we could-“

 

“I’M MEETING INFINITE?! I GET TO HANG OUT WITH 2NE1?! I’M FINALLY GETTING MARRIED TO LEE TAEMIN?!” Daehyun tackled me on the ground, pinning my arms with his hands in either side and lowering his face to mine.

 

“YAH! What did I say about not watching SHINee anymore?!” Daehyun demanded, his eyes widening. I laughed and smiled cheekily. I like making him jealous. It’s fun to see his cute little face contorting into anger.

 

“And, you’re not getting married to Lee Taemin, missy!” Daehyun added, getting off me with the help of Jongup. I sat up and brushed my t-shirt, still smiling.

 

“Thanks for letting me come guys! I could finally see my future husband!” I exclaimed happily, smiling thoughtfully at the thought of hanging out with Taemin and the rest of SHINee.

 

Before I was BABY, I was a Shawol, and I still am. Taemin was my first bias, and he has a place in my heart.

 

Don’t worry, Daehyunnie is still in my heart, somewhere.

 

“I regret begging to let her come now,” Daehyun mumbled, shaking his head dejectedly.

 

“There’s no backing out now! Come on, we have to go back. I’m missing my soft and warm bed.” Jongup sniffled, Zelo laughing at his hyung.

 

We all stood up, brushing our pants, checking if it’s still clean.

 

“Why don’t we do a game? We could always-“ A loud voice interrupted Yongguk’s speaking. We stared at our left, a black van coming into view.

 

“KIM NAMJOO! CALLING KIM NAMJOO!” A voice I knew too well came out from the van, the van stopping right in front of us. The door opened, revealing six pajama-dressed and happy boys.

 

“Teen Top? AGAIN?!” Himchan yelled in shock, staring at the van as if it was the most horrible thing he has ever seen.

 

“Namjoo, you are not escaping again, you hear me? We will all catch a taxi and- COME BACK HERE WOMAN!” Daehyun tried to enclose his hand on my wrist, but I was too fast. I started running towards Teen Top, my heart beating furiously fast.

 

It was the excitement from running. No wonder I loved running away from the boys.

 

I glanced behind me one more time, seeing both Jongup and Daehyun gaining on me.

 

I bit my lip in concentration, gesturing my hand to Changjo and Chunji, telling them to move to the back so that I could jump on the backseat.

 

“Namjoo, if you get in the car-“

 

“JUMP GIRL! JUMP!” Ricky yelled frantically as I dived in the van, Niel closing the door successfully and C.A.P stepping on the accelerator.

 

I opened the vans’ sunroof and stood up on the seat, waving goodbye at B.A.P who looked shocked and angry.

 

Not one of them compared to Daehyun, who was chasing the van desperately.

 

“I’ll come back tomorrow! I’ll be safe, don’t worry! I love you!” I shouted at Daehyun, who stopped in his tracks, staring at the van helplessly.

 

I blew a kiss at his direction and sat down, closing the sunroof.