Upcoming Basketball Game and Lime

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

It was none other than,

 

That bitc- er – female from Hello Venus. She had short bluish hair, a petite body, and she wore shorts with a loose white paint-splattered t-shirt. She only wore flip flops despite the rough ground.

 

Hey, it’s not my fault if a bug crawls on her feet and she screams her head off.

 

“Ahjussi, vanilla ice cream with extra sprinkles please,” Kim Hye Lim, or more commonly known as Lime from Hello Venus, said sweetly to the ice cream man who enthusiastically nodded, already proceeding to scoop up the ice cream.

 

I growled and turned my back sharply, getting her out of my view. I my ice cream faster, obviously angry that someone interrupted our alone time.

 

“Omo! I forgot my wallet with Yooara unnie!” I heard Lime exclaim, my eyebrows arching in interest.

 

Sure, let’s go with that.

 

“Ahjussi, I’ll pay. Here,” Daehyun fished out his pockets and smiled at Lime before handing the ahjussi the money. Lime looked up to Daehyun with doe-like eyes, holding her ice cream as if it was her most prized possession.

 

I snorted at how easily she’s pleased. Daehyun only did that out of kindness.

 

I hope.

 

“Thank you Daehyun oppa,” Lime mumbled softly, blinking up to him. I shuddered at the sight, staring pointedly at Daehyun, giving signals with my eyes.

 

YAH! She’s faking! See through her, you dense idiot!

 

“No problem. You don’t have to pay me back, have a great time in Idol Camp,” Daehyun responded nicely, beaming at her. Lime giggled and bit her lip. She bowed slightly and then skipped off towards her group.

 

“Isn’t she nice?” Daehyun gushed, back to his ice cream, staring animatedly at me. I rolled my eyes.

 

Obviously, boys like him don’t know the effects of their words.

 

“Yeah, she’s oozing rainbows and barfing out butterflies. Wonderful,” I bit back; maybe a bit too harshly as Daehyun frowned, taking my right hand in his. I looked away hesitantly.

 

“Are you…jealous? The great Kim Namjoo, the one who fears nothing, is jealous of a girl group member?!” Daehyun asked incredulously, poking my cheek with his free hand. I turned to him with a frown.

 

“YAH! I am NOT jealous! It’s just that – that-“

 

“That she’s prettier and more talented than you?” Daehyun suggested playfully, smiling happily as he witnessed my red face.

 

“You’re impossible, really,” I responded, yanking my hand out of his and jogging over to B.A.P who were watching Himchan do a split.

 

“Should I get my groin area removed first before even attempting this?!” Himchan shouted all the way from where he was, which was in the middle of the camp. The girls were staring at him weirdly as B.A.P howled with laughter.

 

“Are you trying to kill your visual?” I asked Youngjae jokingly, who was currently wiping the happy tears away.

 

“Trying and hoping,” he responded with a wink that made me chuckle.

 

“Can I help Himchan hyung?” Jongup asked Yongguk innocently, who was smiling big at his ‘yeobo’ trying to split.

 

“Sure,” Yongguk decided as Jongup happily went over to Himchan and demonstrated a perfect split. Himchan looked at Jongup once before faking a faint. I rolled my eyes and laughed with the others as Jongup tried to wake his hyung up.

 

Innocent Jongup is too adorable.

 

“Jagiya! Why’d you leave me?!” Daehyun called out, making me turn my head to his direction. He jogged to me, stopping right beside me. I shrugged and stepped closer to Youngjae.

 

“I was joking, seriously! Why can’t you take a joke for once?” Daehyun exploded, glaring at me. I mockingly smiled, not the least bit hurt.

 

“Well, it’s part true. She is prettier and more talented than me. Did you really want to rub that in my face?” I asked evenly, Yongguk and Youngjae ‘ooh’ing as Zelo watched apprehensively.

 

Daehyun sighed and handed his ice cream over to Zelo who accepted it wholeheartedly.

 

“Namjoo, how many times do I have to tell you you’re beautiful, awesome and the most amazing girl in my life? You’re the prettiest in my eyes, and even though you can only rap, that’s one talent to be proud of. Don’t be insecure about other girls, because none of them can compare to you.” Daehyun hugged my side, laying his head on my shoulder.

 

My pouting lips turned into a full smile, my arms crossed over my chest. I felt Daehyun’s head increase pressure as his arms tightened on my waist.

 

“I forgive you, you babo turtle,” I decided, Daehyun’s head rising and giving me his most charming and heart stopping smile.

 

“I knew you would give up easily,” Youngjae commented, snorting as we all observed Jongup helping the disabled Himchan to us.

 

“It’s because I love him, Mr. Know-It-All.” I stuck my tongue out at him as he rolled his eyes in an irritated fashion.

 

“You seriously believed that I would look at other girls? Honey, my eyes are set only on you.” Daehyun his lips slowly, winking. I laughed hard at his attempt to act cool.

 

No matter what happens, he will always be my awkward turtle.

 

“EVERYONE, GATHER AROUND!” A blonde headed man announced, standing on top of a small stage the crew has set up.

 

“Hyungs! Let’s go!” Zelo encouraged, already running towards the stage along with a hyped Jongup. The remaining walked slowly, enjoying the weather that was a bit windy. We finally arrived at the venue, a lot of people blocking our way.

 

“How can I see now?” I complained as I jumped continuously, getting a glimpse of a girl and a blonde boy on stage every time I jumped.

 

“Short,”

 

“Forever alone,” I retorted back to Youngjae who grew red in embarrassment.

 

“Hop on my back if you know what’s good for you,” Daehyun threatened, faking a glare at me. I smiled and hopped on his back, the view of the boy and the girl getting clearer.

 

“Gosh, what did you eat awhile ago?” Daehyun whined, shifting me higher so that he could hold my legs tighter.

 

“A hippo, now shush,” I shushed him, staring intently at the couple on stage.

 

“Welcome everyone, to Idol Camp! I am L.Joe of Teen Top!” L.Joe said happily, the lot of Teen Top cheering loudly. B.A.P groaned in unison as I clapped along with Teen Top.

 

“I’m seriously contemplating about letting you down now,” Daehyun grumbled, turning his head so that he could face me. I smiled and pecked his nose.

 

“I gave you five minutes to stare SNSD’s Sunny’s legs, so give me a chance to appreciate that smoking hot boy on stage,” I retorted, smirking at Daehyun’s scowl.

 

“Kim Namjoo, Jung Daehyun’s girlfriend and Queen of Blackmailing, fantastic,” Daehyun said to himself darkly as I shook my head in amusement. It was hard not to laugh at this guys’ jealousy.

 

“Cha! We are here so that we could relax and enjoy right?” L.Joe asked excitedly.

 

“YES!”
 

“But first! We’ll have to do a game! Basketball!” The crowd erupted into cheers and applauses, clearly eager to watch the game.

 

“There will be only a total of six teams playing! Whoever team wins will eat heaps of Samgyeopsal, Kimchi, pizza and anything that you can ask for!” This time, everyone really cheered.

 

Idols only get to eat junk foods when they’re on their breaks, but even then, their amount of junk food is limited. So, it was clear that everyone was excited to fill their stomachs and bodies with heaps of junk foods and sodas.

 

“The six teams are! Teen Top!-“

 

“Figures,” Himchan muttered, kicking a stray pebble.

 

“EXO-K! EXO-M! BEAST! 2PM! and B.A.P!”

 

“Whoo! We’re competing!” Yongguk cheered as the maknaes danced delightedly as Youngjae jumped once in happiness.

 

Daehyun put me down on the ground carefully before hugging Youngjae as if he won the gold in the London Olympics.

 

“Guys, you didn’t win yet! Who knows, EXO might win!” I taunted, causing their celebratory mood to vanish.

 

“Yah! Are you an EXOtic or a BABY?!” Himchan demanded fiercely.

 

I shrugged and put my hands behind my back.

 

“I’m an Angel.” I grinned once before running away from the six beasts.

 

“GET HER BEFORE SHE TRIPS!” Youngjae cried out, everyone pursuing me.

 

Thanks Youngjae, for caring about my safety.

 

I felt arms enclose my waist as I stopped running. I know when I’m caught.

 

“Thanks for giving us a workout jagiya, really appreciate it,” Daehyun murmured against my ear, making me chuckle a little because it tickled.

 

“I don’t care if you like EXO more than B.A.P. I’m just glad that you love your boyfriend more than them,” Daehyun stated confidently, still smiling.

 

“Oh my boyfriend, you mean L.Joe? Yeah, I do love him a lot-“ Daehyun silenced me with his intensifying stare.

 

“You’re mine, and only mine Namjoo. If L.Joe asks you to be his girlfriend, say that your oppa will kick the area where he doesn’t want to be kicked at the most.” I rolled my eyes at his confession, but smiled all the same.

 

“NAMJOO, GET AWAY FROM THAT ERT AND COME TO OPPA!” Himchan shouted as he was the first to tackle me and Daehyun on the ground. I laughed merrily, because I didn’t feel any pain. Daehyun protected me by using his body to shield Himchan away from mine.

 

“Cool! I want to join!” Zelo’s loud voice was heard as another weight was added on top of Daehyun. Daehyun groaned at the heaviness of s, and with one strong push, he managed to get them all off his back.

 

“My knight and shining turtle,” I said softly, grinning as I dabbed the sweat off Daehyun’s forehead.

 

“My cute and fierce puppy,” he retorted, lowering his head to give me a quick peck on the lips before collapsing beside me, panting.

 

~

 

“Lime! Get over here! We’re going to find decent seats so we could watch the EXO oppas!” Yooara, Hello Venus’ leader, urgently said, poking Lime’s arm.

 

Lime, however, was busily staring at the cute couple that was walking towards them.

 

Lime saw Daehyun whisper something in the ear of the girl beside him, the girl giggling at what he said. Daehyun smiled, obviously satisfied he made her laugh.

 

“Lime, that’s Daehyun’s girlfriend. You can’t possibly steal him away from her,” Yooara reasoned out but Lime had none of it. Her eyebrows furrowed in concentration, a plan formulating in her head.

 

The moment Daehyun and the mysterious girl past her, she shouted,

 

“Daehyun oppa! I will cheer for you! Fighting!” Lime smiling as she did so. Yooara rolled her eyes and smacked her palm against her forehead, closing her eyes.

 

Daehyun glanced at her and gave her a polite smile before turning back to the girl beside him.

 

The mysterious girl looked over her shoulder and stared, puzzled at Lime. Lime innocently smiled and waved.

 

Lime watched them as they disappeared in the basketball court, already finding decent seats.

 

“What’s her name unnie?” Lime asked Yooara, blinking up at her with her round and childlike eyes. Yooara smiled softly.

 

“Kim Namjoo, now come on.” Yooara grabbed Lime’s hand roughly and pulled her towards the bleachers.

 

Lime’s eyes rested on Daehyun and Namjoo, smirking at the same time.

 

I’m going to make you forget her, Daehyun oppa.

 

Now, you’re going to be mine. 

 


Annyeong! I hoped you guys liked this chapter! Lime from Hello Venus, huh? *wiggles eyebrows*

Don't worry, I have nothing against her. She's my favorite from Hello Venus actually :3

Thank you for still reading and supporting my story! I LOVE YOU!