B.A.P's Secrets

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

I felt a buzz right under my back as I jolted awake. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and stretched a bit. I sat up, glancing back to see my phone buzzing. It read ‘3 AM, PLAN IN ACTION’.

 

I grinned and turned off the buzzing. I carefully removed Daehyun’s arm from my waist, setting it to his side carefully. I smiled admiringly at the boy sleeping soundly, his chest heaving up and down in a peaceful and slow manner.

 

I fixed his bangs a bit before getting up from the bed and putting on my grey hoodie and slippers. I turned the doorknob and tip toed outside very silently, as to not wake up Yongguk.

 

Out of all the B.A.P members, he’s the one who sleeps the latest and wakes up the earliest. Don’t forget that Yongguk has very keen ears. He could hear a pin drop five feet away.

 

I slowly opened the door that leads to the outside world and rushed the camera crew, script writers and staff in the dorm. They quickly set up their things, bustling here and there.

 

It amazes me how they don’t even make the slightest sound. Once the director told me to talk to the camera now, I straightened up from sitting on the couch and smiled.

 

“Hello! I’m Kim Namjoo,” I bowed, “Yes, I am here in B.A.P’s dorm. Yesterday, many of you sent in requests that I very much welcomed. One request caught my eye, and I’m more than willing to do it.” I got the card that was beside me, reading it out loud.

 

“It said, ‘Unnie! Can you please reveal B.A.P’s secrets while they’re asleep? Thank you~!’ And yes, requester, I will reveal it. This morning, I will reveal the secrets of B.A.P and you will finally know the real them. Let’s go.” I smiled at the camera before beckoning them to follow me.

 

I first attacked the maknae’s room, opening Jongup’s and Zelo’s dorm every so quietly. I peeked in for a bit, making sure the coast was clear. Once I heard Zelo’s steady breathing and Jongup’s snoring, I told the camera to follow me inside.

 

“As you can see, their room is much littered. Those guys never clean their room, ever. The only things they throw out are the candy and snack wrappers. Come here,” I said brightly to the camera and went over to Jongup’s and Zelo’s dresser.

 

“You don’t believe what’s in here, look.” I opened the dresser carefully, revealing what’s inside.

 

Jongup and Zelo agreed to each have a half of the space in the dresser.

 

“As you can see, these are Jongup’s clothes,” I gestured towards Jongup’s six t-shirts and three pairs of pants, “And these are Zelo’s.” I pointed towards Zelo’s space of the dresser.

 

Compared to Jongup, Jongup’s clothes were nothing.

 

Zelo had thirty six t-shirts (not counting the one in the drawers) and six different colored pants (not counted the one on the bedroom floor). I laughed a bit and grinned slightly at the camera.

 

“You could say Zelo is a bit of a fashionista as Jonguppie is more laid back. Let’s go over there.” I tip toed slowly towards Zelo’s bed. Beside Zelo’s bed, that’s where he kept his bag. Usually, he sleeps with it.

 

But, now it was on the floor, leaning on the bed. I slowly got the bag and went over to one corner, opening it up.

 

“An iPod charger, a pair of extra earphones, his wallet, a stuffed bunny-“ I listed out, taking everything out. I dug through his bag more, finding a picture of him and Yongguk before they debuted with ‘Never Give Up’.

 

“Oh look! There’s a note in the back,” I announced, surprised as I read the note out loud.

 

“It says ‘Dear Yonggukie hyung, remember this day? This was the day when we debuted. This was the day when I felt truly happy after the years of training. We’re about to debut hyung! Aren’t you excited? I hope our future is as bright as your smile. Thank you for sticking by me hyung. I love you’,” I read out loud, tearing up a bit.

 

“He really loves his hyung,” I stated towards the camera. I laughed a bit before putting everything back to its place. I went over to Zelo’s bed and placed the bag on its original place, beckoning the camera to zoom in Zelo’s face.

 

I covered my mouth, trying hard not to laugh. Zelo was drooling, his earphones blasting out Hello Venus’ song, “Hello Venus”.

 

“I guess our maknae likes Hello Venus-“ Just then, Zelo grinned at Lime’s part.

 

“And I also guess he likes Hello Venus’ Lime more than Minhwa.” I chuckled as I went over to Jongup.

 

“Oh, his face is really soft, even when sleeping,” I commented as the camera zoomed in on Jongup’s peaceful face. I smiled once more before exiting the room with the cameraman.

 

I attacked the second room, which was Youngjae and Daehyun’s room.

 

However, since Daehyun is sleeping in my room, Youngjae was the only inhabitant of that place.

 

I opened the lights and stomped inside, the cameraman slightly scared that Youngjae might wake, judging by his worried expression.

 

“Ah, don’t worry! He’s a heavy sleeper, he won’t even wake up if you slap him,” I assured the cameraman. He sighed and went over to me. I dug through Youngjae’s drawers and finally found what I was looking for.

 

I sat down beside the unconscious Youngjae and started rifling towards his scrapbook. I faced it towards the camera and pointed at each picture.

 

“This was Youngjae when he was still a cute, little baby.” I grinned and pointed at the baby who was playing in the bath tub, the baby’s hair sticking up at all ends.

 

No worries, his whole body is covered.

 

“This was Youngjae when he got an eraser stuck up his nose.” I laughed a bit as I showed the picture of an angry ten year old Youngjae, an eraser up his nose. He looked so cute before… puberty.

 

I’m joking.

 

“Where’s that,” I muttered, concentrating on the scrapbook, flipping the pages furiously.

 

Finally, at the end of the scrapbook, I found the picture.

 

I pointed at the picture that was decorated with pink hearts and writing.


”This is a picture of Youngjae and Daehyun taken before their debut. It also has a note. It says, ‘Daehyunnie, after a lot of years of training, our hard work finally paid off. We’re going to debut later, and then we will gain fans, we will make albums and we will finally sing on a stage together. Hwaiting Jung Daehyun! I know you can do it! I believe in you’,” I read, grinning after.

 

I love how these B.A.P boys remember important dates and treasure it.

 

“That’s it for Youngjae. Sleep tight you smartas-“

 

“No cursing,” Youngjae mumbled in his sleep, turning over and scratching his stomach. I stared at him weirdly before going towards the next room which was Yongguk and Himchan’s room.

 

I smiled evilly.

 

I couldn’t wait to expose Himchan and Yongguk’s secrets.

 

I opened their door, and my smile faded when I saw the sight before me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh dear, I’m dead.

 


 

Double update! I hope B.A.P's secrets were worth something :) Kekeke~

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE 162 SUBSCRIPTIONS! Seriously, I can't thank you guys enough :')

Here are Taeminnie you guys~:3