Concert Preparation Time

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“THE SUN IS SHINING, THE BIRDS ARE CHIRPING-!”

 

“SING ONE MORE LINE OF THAT INFURIATING SONG; I’LL RIP OFF YOUR VOCAL CHORDS!” I shouted at no one in particular. You could say I’m a little irritated.

 

“SHUT UP NAMJOO!”

 

“MAKE ME!”

 

Okay, maybe a lot irritated.

 

I groaned and opened my eyes as the sun nearly blinded me with its rays. I blinked a couple of times as I adjusted to my surroundings. I turned my head to the right and saw the mess on the floor. I tried to recount what happened yesterday.

 

Oh yeah! Namsan Tower, pecking Baekhyun in the cheek, Daehyun saying I love you to me…

 

I widened my eyes as I recounted the last part. Suddenly, the butterflies started to flutter again, and my knees were already turning into Jell-O despite me still lying down on the bed. Gosh, it was too early to feel anything.

 

The door suddenly burst open, revealing six dressed and clean males.

 

More like annoying alarm clocks in my opinion.

 

“Good morning Namjoo! You have school today, so WAKE UP!” Himchan nagged happily, grabbing a hold of one foot and tugging on it. Not a chance. I held tight on the covers, since the sides was attached to the bed. However, when Himchan tugged hard, I ended face down on the floor, my body aching slightly.

 

I got up and glared at Himchan who immediately ran into the kitchen.

 

That’s right, go back to your habitat.

 

I fixed my t-shirt and dusted off my pajamas. I then looked at the happy faces of B.A.P.

 

“What? Did Himchan gave birth to another-“

 

“I HEARD THAT!”

 

“It’s because you have ears, hyung!” Jongup exclaimed suddenly, causing us to laugh. I heard Himchan grumble something and then silence. Jongup sure knows how to put a group in a good mood in the morning.

 

“So, what’s the fuss about? School doesn’t start till 8am, and-“

 

“We’re performing again!” Zelo interrupted happily, bouncing on his heels. I stared at him and looked at Youngjae for help. Youngjae shook his head at the maknae and turned to me.

 

“What Zelo said was true. We’re holding a concert in your very own school. We’re performing in the auditorium at around seven o’clock in the evening. The whole school will attend, even some of the Secret members,” Youngjae explained, looking pleased with himself.

 

“So what you’re saying is-“

 

“We’re going to perform in your school! Gosh, are you that dense?!” Daehyun interfered, raising a superior eyebrow as I glared at him.

 

“I’m not dense, you demonic turtle, I’m curious. Why would you suddenly perform in our school?” I retorted, turning to Yongguk for help.

 

“No one knows. Our manager told us to perform in your school without further explanation. However, I heard him saying something about B.A.P impressing a rich man’s daughter, and that if we did, the girl’s father will promote B.A.P overseas. Like in the U.S,” Yongguk said, shrugging his shoulders helplessly.

 

“Oh, that’s great! But, why do we need to go to school now?” I asked again, mentally preparing for today. There are around a thousand students in the school. Plus, all the staff and teachers. This is going to be huge.

 

“Because you’re practicing with us!” Jongup said happily, beaming at me.

 

Wait, WHAT?
 

“What?! What do you mean by that?!” I demanded, backing away a bit from the ‘aliens’.

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes at my behavior.

 

“You’re going to be singing ‘Going Crazy’ with me, you dense puppy,” Daehyun said, earning a glare from me.

 

“Why you fu-“

 

“OKAY! NAMJOO AGREES! PUSH HER IN THE BATHROOM!” Jongup declared as Youngjae and Zelo both pushed me inside the bathroom and closed the door. I sighed and shook my head. How I managed to live with these six idols is still a mystery to me.

 

~.~

 

“SARANGHAEYO B.A.P!”

 

“ZELO IS SO CUTE!”

 

“MARRY ME BANG YONGGUK!”

 

“Okay!” Yongguk responded to the fan as the fan stared at him in shock and fainted. The teachers quickly called the other students to bring the girl to the clinic. I rolled my eyes as I tried to stay in between Daehyun and Youngjae.

 

Yes, we were currently trudging through a sea of fans. I mentioned S.A.S has one thousand students, right? Then look here! One thousand talented kids showed up in front of the school to greet B.A.P. There were already ten bodyguards, yet it was still difficult to move.

 

A fan grabbed Daehyun’s jacket and yanked it off him.

 

“Your jacket!” Youngjae exclaimed as he leaped towards the fan to get it back. I held him back as we started running towards the entrance. The bodyguards fainted as one fan sprayed them all with a can filled with a substance that can make someone sleep for a day.

 

Daehyun grabbed my hand as I grabbed Youngjae’s. We all started running towards the entrance, a thousand fans and maybe a mix of haters in our trail. It was like the time we were chased by fans when we ate in a restaurant.

 

However, the difference, there were like a hundred BABYs present before.

 

Now? There are one thousand individuals who want to get B.A.P and possibly kill me.

 

What a great start of the day.

 

“Faster!” Himchan demanded as held the door open for us. Daehyun pushed me inside first, and then Youngjae. As Daehyun dashed inside the school, Himchan and Yongguk quickly shut the doors, putting a random wood in the slots of the handle bars.

 

I breathed deeply, clutching my racing heart. Damn, those BABYs are dedicated.

 

“We have to – practice – in – the – auditorium,” Youngjae panted, clutching his sides.

 

“Namjoo can go to her class now. Seems like the teacher’s are already letting the students in the school. We’ll practice, so don’t tell anyone, alright?” Yongguk said clearly, being the first one to recover from the run. Seriously, next to Jongup, he’s the fittest among B.A.P.

 

I nodded my head as B.A.P shuffled towards the right. I laughed inwardly, my breathe still not coming back.

 

“The auditorium is that way, you idiots,” I called out, pointing towards my left. B.A.P quickly ran towards that direction I pointed as I shook my head.


Annyoeng! I'm back! Today is currently the second day of exam, which means half day baby! WOO! So here's a double update! I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting for five days straight. The teachers are torturing me now T_T. I have now gone off hiatus and here's my long awaited comeback! Thank you to those who will still read and who still reads! Thank you for still keeping the faith! I LOVE YOU GUYS! ^^

 

Here's a gif for you all: 

Oh gosh, just imagine Daehyun trying to do this to you :D

And LOL at the maknae's face XD