L.Joe and Namjoo (Where's Daehyun?)

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

Daehyun’s heart sank as he saw L.Joe take Namjoo’s hand. His heart was torn in half when he saw Namjoo smile at that guy.

 

Daehyun slowed down his running, eventually coming to a stop. B.A.P took note of this, skidding to a stop and going over to Daehyun who was just staring at a distance, his eyes filled with sadness and regret.

 

*I shouldn’t have gone with hyung’s plan. Look what happened now. My puppy is with some other guy besides me* Daehyun thought dejectedly as B.A.P bombarded him with questions.

 

“Are you okay hyung?!”

 

“Did you see them?!”

 

“Where did they go?!”

 

Daehyun ignored all of it and pushed through Yongguk and Himchan who were blocking his path. Daehyun sat by a nearby fountain, his head hung in a rejected manner. He had lost his love of his life to L.Joe, a member of Teen Top, just like that.

 

In a blink of an eye.

 

“Hyung, we’re getting her back and you know it, right?” Youngjae asked worriedly, going over to Daehyun and sitting by him. Daehyun sighed and sat up straight, the sadness still appearing in his eyes.

 

“It’s no use. She ran off with them instead of coming back to us,” Daehyun muttered, surprisingly not in a furious manner. He understood Namjoo’s intentions. He knew that he was being a jerk, but scared that B.A.P would , he ignored it.

 

“I knew we shouldn’t’ have used Himchan,” Youngjae cursed under his breathe, sending another agitated look at Daehyun who seemed void of emotions except sadness.

 

“That’s it. We’re finding Teen Top if that’s the last thing we do. We’re going to apologize to Namjoo, heck we’re even going to go down to our knees and beg till morning. We have around four hours till the mall closes,” Yongguk suddenly said, coming out of nowhere and sitting in the left side of Daehyun who looked shocked at the sudden appearance,

 

“Himchan, go check out every clothing store in this mall. Jongup and Zelo, go check out all the restaurants and fast food chains here. Youngjae, come with me and we’ll scout the first floor. Daehyun…you can just-“

 

“I’m going to search for her. I think I know where she’ll be. If she’s not with that L.Joe dude though.” Daehyun gritted his teeth, his hands clenching into fists, but with renewed determination.

 

He’s going to get his baby back and he knows it.

 

“Okayy, anyways, let’s go! Split up! FIND OUR NAMJOO! LET’S- OW!” Zelo received two punches on each arm, courtesy of Jongup and Youngjae.

 

“Shut up before she hears us, maknae. Let’s go.” Youngjae saluted B.A.P before taking off with Yongguk. Jongup and Zelo happily dashed towards the near ice cream store, the one tending the ice cream shop nearly having a heart attack as two B.A.P members burst in her shop.

 

Himchan went to the nearest clothing store, which was ‘eLements’.

 

Daehyun had a gnawing feeling that Himchan might get lost in the sea of clothes and forget his mission.

 

Daehyun got up from the bench, straightened his back and broke out into a run.

 

He was going to find L.Joe and Namjoo and steal her away from him.

 

It was the only way to get her away from him.

 

Yah! Daehyun’s not jealous!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aish, never mind. He plainly is.

 

~.~

 

“L.Joe oppa! Look out!” I whispered urgently, yanking his arm from going inside the ice cream shop. I saw Jongup and Zelo in it, questioning the cashier.

 

“We can’t hide forever, okay? We have to come out that we’re already engaged you know.” L.Joe yelped as I punched his arm roughly. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

 

I miss B.A.P. I just didn’t want to be their personal assistant again.

 

“Let’s get out of this mall before your boyfriend finds us. We can go by the nearby park you know, there’s one that’s not so far from here.” L.Joe comforted as I tried to recollect my thoughts. I took a deep breathe and smiled cheerfully at L.Joe who backed away a bit from my sudden change of mood.

 

“Okay. I’m sick of this mall too. Come on, there’s a near exit here,” I responded, gesturing towards my right. I grabbed L.Joe’s wrist and dashed out the mall with him.

 

We arrived at the sidewalk, the temperature suddenly growing high because of the heat. L.Joe wasted no time sightseeing as he ran to the nearest park, which was just a little away from the mall.

 

I and L.Joe stopped when we reached the park, panting a bit from the sudden run.

 

“What – are – you – running – from?” I asked in between pants as I sat down on the ground and groaned loudly as the pain on my left side increased.

 

“I think I have appendicitis,” L.Joe stated fearfully as I laughed a bit.

 

“You think?” I asked sarcastically as I got up slowly from the ground. The pain lessened as I finally stood up, looking around at my surroundings.

 

The playground was silent, not a hyperactive kid in sight.

 

“Dude, is this normal?” I heard L.Joe asked softly as I burst out laughing.

 

I saw L.Joe smile from beside me as he took my hand hauled me towards one of the swings. I automatically sat down as L.Joe sat on the other.

 

“You’re not going to push me?”

 

“You mean on the ground? Well okay-“

 

“LEE BYUNGHUN!” I shouted at him furiously, which caused him to chuckle. L.Joe chuckled before standing up and going behind me.

 

“I was joking-“

 

“It’s okay, I don’t mind,” L.Joe responded gently as I felt hands on my back. I blushed noticeably as L.Joe pushed me lightly, the swing going back and forth. I raised my head to admire the stars that came out tonight.

 

“They’re beautiful, aren’t they?” I asked, not really waiting for an answer as I grinned a bit.

 

“They’re alright. Someone is more beautiful than those stars though,” L.Joe commented bluntly as I lowered my head and looked behind me curiously, seeing him staring at me with a gentle look in his eyes.

 

“Who?” I asked curiously, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

 

“You.” L.Joe grinned goofily as I flushed red once more before standing up and pushing him a bit.

 

Apparently, I pushed him a bit too hard, L.Joe tripping and falling on the ground.

 

The bad thing is that I fell down on top of him.

 

“Ugh, when did you gain weight?” L.Joe complained, groaning for effect. I sighed and nodded mockingly at him.

 

“Gee, that’s the only thing you can say Mr. Lee Byunghun?”
 

“Not really Mrs. Lee Namjoo,” L.Joe joked, pushing me off him gently before standing up.

 

“Here, take my hand.” L.Joe smiled, tilting his head to one side when I didn’t take his hand.

 

On the inside? I’m freaking out.

 

Only Daehyun matches his last name with my first name! No one dared do that except Daehyun!

 

Then why did L.Joe do it without hesitation?

 

I stood up abruptly, brushing myself off, not looking at L.Joe in the eye.

 

I sighed and started to walk away when I felt someone grab my wrist.

 

I turned around to see L.Joe, still smiling but there was a sudden uneasiness that was radiating off him.

 

“Ride on my back? This is the least I could do. I could’ve brought you ice cream, but you pulled me away.” L.Joe pouted as I let out a small smile. L.Joe bent down I hopped on his back. He stood up quickly and started walking.

 

“You really did gain some weight,”

 

“Oh shut up, you dork,”

 

“I’m your dork~” He cooed as I chuckled. This guy was too cute at times.

 

~.~

 

Daehyun stared at the couple walking off, hearing Namjoo’s bright laugh. Daehyun can feel his eyes tear up, his heart hammering against his chest.

 

Not in excitement though, in pain.

 

“Namjoo, I thought I could be the only one that could match my last name with yours. Don’t you know it hurts?” Daehyun whispered, a lone tear falling from his eyes.

 

“Seeing you with L.Joe..” Daehyun faltered, closing his eyes as he in a sharp breathe. Tears started falling, and he didn’t bother to stop them.

 

An image of Namjoo flashed through his mind. He was about to smile when he realized L.Joe was in the picture, laughing and smiling along with his girlfriend.

 

The worst thing was, Daehyun couldn’t see himself in the picture.

 

“Namjoo, please come back. I’m so sorry baby, I’m so sorry. I can’t-“ Daehyun choked on his words, clutching the hem of his clothes and clenching his fist, his whole body shaking.

 

“Why can’t you smile like that when you’re around me?” Daehyun whispered one more time before his body was racked with sobs.

 

The stars continued on shining, the moon looming over the broken hearted boy that longed for the love of his life that was with another.

 

Namjoo laughed at what L.Joe had said, not thinking of the boy who was hurting, his heart breaking bit by bit. 


Sorry for not updating for three days! I teared up a bit when I wrote this. I hope you liked it, L.JOE = FOREVER A ER :D

Sweating Thai Prince~

Laughing Yoona and Hyoyeonnie~

And last but not least, a persuasive Youngjae :D