Pranking Namjoo Project

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“Okay, quietly now Namu, no need to wake mother earth,” I said to myself as I slowly tip toed towards the kitchen counter. I made it through the doorway without anyone assassinating me. Great job.

 

I smiled to myself and stood up straight from my hunched position. I walked silently towards the cupboard and stood on my toes.

 

Come on, just a little bit more-

 

When I successfully opened the cupboard, I wish I hadn’t. Plastic bowls, glasses and even eating utensils plummeted down on my head, causing me to collapse on the floor and cover my head over my hands.

 

Curse you evil utensils!

 

If Daehyun saw me now, he’ll think I already went bonkers.

 

Ah, speaking of Daehyun.

 

I decided to wake up at the crack of dawn to make breakfast for all six of them. I was thinking of making kimchi and ddeokbokki. However, since I can’t cook for my life, I searched how to make kimchi and ddeokbokki. I printed the procedure and went out to buy the ingredients.

 

Now, I am here, in the middle of the scattered utensils.

 

I slapped my palm on my forehead, thinking of what Himchan would say when he saw the mess. I’ll probably get chewed out by that nagging being.

 

I have to try though.

 

I also bought cheesecake. Its Daehyun’s favorite, even if I hated it. You will learn why later on.

 

I scrambled up on my feet and grabbed the pink apron that was hanging beside the refrigerator. I put my hair in a loose bun, put on a pair of fake glasses (cause I’m cool like that), and rubbed my hands together to start my experime- I mean, cooking.

 

Excuse me.

 

~.~

 

DAEHYUN’S P.O.V

 

I opened my eyes fully, smirking at her plan. Yes, I know of Namjoo’s plan. She’s going to do something for me today, which will probably make me happy.

 

I don’t know why she should just kiss me, since that could brighten up my whole day.

 

Anyway, that puppy woke up at around three in the morning and she started muttering something about “Food”, “Kimchi” and “Himchan is an idiot”. I liked the last part best.

 

At around three thirty, she kissed me once on the forehead and went out of the room. She hasn’t come back since. Honestly, I’m a little worried about my Namjoo.

 

What if something happened to my baby and I was not there to stop it?!

 

But, she wanted to make it a surprise for me. So I decided to just lay in bed and wait for her to come back.

 

Suddenly, a crash was heard in the kitchen.

 

Pranking Namjoo Project is officially in action.

 

~.~

 

“WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-“

 

“Namjoo! What happened?!” Yongguk demanded as he dashed in the kitchen, staring at the horror. I tried to bake a cake, when the flour was inside a high cupboard. So I used a chair and stood up on it. I opened the cupboard, but then the flour spilled on me, causing me to topple down and land hard on my .

 

Kids, never try this at home.

 

Of course, you might be smarter than me to not even think of it.

 

Aigoo.

 

I rubbed the sore on my back as Youngjae helped me stand up. I winced as Youngjae put a hand behind my back.

 

“Are you okay, Namu noona? Do you want to go to the doctor?” Youngjae asked worriedly, his eyebrows scrunched together anxiously.

 

I shook my head and smiled brightly, trying to forget about the pain. I only wanted to make food, and all I got was a sore and back. I groaned.

 

This was not how I planned to make Daehyun happy today.

 

“Where’s Daehyun?” I asked as I pried Youngjae’s hands off me. Youngjae scoffed and stalked towards the couch to watch some TV. I guess the two youngest are not yet awake, even the nagging mom.

 

“I think he’s still in his room. Why don’t you-“

 

“Morning hyung,” A melodious voice greeted my ears. My smile grew wider as I became happier. He was the reason I woke up an unholy hour and tried to cook a decent meal.

 

Jung Daehyun was the reason.

 

“Good morning jagiya~!” I greeted cheerfully, skipping to where he was, which was near the doorway. I smiled once more before hugging tightly. There was one teensy, little problem.

 

Jung Daehyun wasn’t hugging back.

 

He let go of my arms slowly, took one uninterested glance at me, before bumping shoulders and continuing inside the kitchen.

 

I stood there, frozen and shocked with his actions.

 

He would normally be the one who will initiate public display of affection.

 

But here he was, acting around me as if this was the first time we met.

 

I frowned and turned around to see him searching the refrigerator for something to eat.

 

Oh no, Ice Prince. I’m not backing down this early.

 

I put on a brave smile and walked slowly towards him, Yongguk watching my every step. I guess he was a bit apprehensive too about Daehyun’s actions this morning.

 

“Daehyunnie oppa, I made you kimchi and ddeokbokki.” I cringed slightly at my high pitched and ultra fake voice. I was not fond of using this side of me, the cute and fluffy side, so I was a bit rusty. However, I’m going to make an exception today.

 

I grabbed the plate off the counter and presented it to him. He turned his head away from the refrigerator slowly and looked at my plate. It was filled with kimchi and ddeokbokki, still hot and steamy.

 

Daehyun flickered his cold eyes once more on my face as I gulped, beads of sweat pouring down.

 

Mayday, MAYDAY!

 

“Hyung, can we go outside to eat? I’m hungry,” Daehyun complained, closing the refrigerator and walking past me as if I didn’t exist. He disappeared in the living room as I stood rooted on the spot, dumbfounded.

 

What the devil is going on in here?!
 

What happened to my Daehyun?!

 

WHAT IS THIS SORCEREY?!

 

“Jung Daehyun, I’m going to find out why you’re acting like a son of a bi-“

 

“No cursing~” Zelo said in a sing song voice as he passed the kitchen quickly while covering the middle of his pants, bolting towards the bathroom.

 

I sighed and sat down, nibbling on the ddeokbokki I made. 

 


A/N: Hello there! *waves* I hope this chapter is a bit more interesting than the previous ones. Ooo, the old Daehyunnie is coming back eh? Haha. Thank you for still supporting, reading and commenting on my story!

THANK YOU ALSO FOR THE 128 SUBSCRIBES! :D