Water Fight (Gullible Himchan)

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“Hyung! Can you at least call those two up? They might be lost! Daehyun hyung might be lost!” Zelo exclaimed, tugging on Himchan’s arm. They were all currently in the nearest ice cream shop, slurping on the ice cold, yummy desserts.

 

Himchan rolled his eyes and got out his phone, immediately scrolling through his contacts. Zelo leaned over, still his ice cream as his eyes scanned the contacts with Himchan.

 

“Hyung! This is your phone for your girlfriends!” Jongup shouted, pointing at the phone like it was poisonous. Himchan blushed and shoved his phone inside his pocket, glaring at Jongup while blushing.

 

“YAH! Did you really have to say that? ALOUD?” Himchan demanded as Youngjae and Yongguk laughed at him. Jongup shrugged and finished his ice cream, throwing the used tissue in the trash bin before sitting beside Zelo, eyeing his ice cream.

 

“I’ll call them,” Yongguk decided, whipping out his phone and dialing Daehyun’s number.

 

 

~

 

 

“You know, it’s almost Christmas. I was wondering if we could spend our Christmas with Namjoo,” Ricky suggested, munching on some chips. L.Joe turned his head at Ricky, his heart racing at the mention of Namjoo’s name.

 

“I agree with my dongsaeng! I miss Namjoongie noona. She’s fun to be with, rather than L.Joe hyung.” Niel stuck his tongue out at L.Joe who rolled his eyes, but smiled secretly.

 

“I think it wouldn’t hurt, if Namjoo is with us.” C.A.P bobbed his head up and down in agreement, looking at Changjo, Chunji and L.Joe for confirmation.

 

Changjo lounged on the couch, tossing a basket ball up in the air and catching it with two hands. He nodded submissively, not taking his eyes off the ball.

 

Chunji put down his book and gave a subtle thumbs up.

 

“We don’t need to ask Byunghun hyung, we know his answer already. Let’s go kidnap her!” C.A.P pumped his fist high in the air, his eyes shining.

 

“Can we at least let her have time with her boyfriend? We’re going to interfere in their moments again,” the maknae grumbled, causing L.Joe to glare at him.

 

“He’s too smart for he’s own good.” Chunji shook his head, getting a pillow from the couch and throwing it roughly at Changjo.

 

~

 

“YAH! Daehyun! Wet me again and I’ll-“ My sentence was cut off when a wave of coldness washed over my body, drenching me from head to toe.

 

Yes, we were playing at the local park where there was a man-made stream and small ponds. There were no security guards, and there were no crazy ahjummas to stop us, so we rolled up our sleeves and pants and jumped in.

 

Let me tell you this; NEVER CHALLENGE JUNG DAEHYUN INTO A WATER FIGHT.

 

You will lose, and I’m embarrassed to say that I did lose to this awkward turtle.

 

“Aww, what did my princess say she’ll do?” Daehyun asked innocently, his hands on his hips victoriously. I laughed and splashed more water on the Ice Prince, who dodged experimentally.

 

“Having fun without us?” A voice asked haughtily. We both turned around to see five blonde boys staring at us with distaste.

 

“Hyung! Why didn’t you tell us there’s practically a water park a mile from where we live?!” Jongup demanded, pouting and sitting down on the grass sadly. Daehyun rolled his eyes and splashed water on Jongup who dodged cheerfully.

 

“Then what are you guys waiting for? Unless you want this-“

 

“Guys, RUN!” I warned, a tad bit too late as Daehyun splashed water on the five boys, getting them wet.

 

“JUNG DAEHYUN! YOU ARE SO DEAD!” Youngjae recovered first, snarling and jumping in the stream, splashing Daehyun with all his might. I ran out of the stream, not ready yet to face Youngjae’s wrath.

 

The maknaes jumped in gleefully, wetting each other. Himchan stayed put, trying to dry his clothes as he sat beside the shoes of the members. I wiped my face and sat beside Himchan, smiling at him.

 

“Why won’t you jump in? The water’s alright, no sea monsters to devour you.” I chuckled at my own joke, hoping Himchan would laugh. Himchan smiled softly but shook his head.

 

“My sister drowned. She fell of the boat by leaning too far, and next thing we knew, she plummeted into the ocean. The lifeguard that was with us tried to revive her, even doing CPR, but she didn’t make it. She was only ten.” Himchan didn’t meet my eye, ruffling up his own hair.

 

“But, that’s not the reason I don’t want to go in. Yongguk will surely find a way to have his revenge because I recorded his singing in the shower,” Himchan added, smiling goofily. I rolled my eyes and punched him in the shoulder.

 

Please, I can’t take another dose of drama today.

 

“I know a way to get Yongguk,” I whispered deviously, wiggling my eyebrows in anticipation. Himchan raised an amused eyebrow as I told him the plan.

 

Oh Himchan, how very gullible of you.

 

~

 

“Yongguk oppa! I think something bit me!” I shouted in fear as I clutched my ankle, crouching down. Yongguk immediately looked away from Youngjae who he was trying to splash from behind and went over to me, examining my ankle.

 

Thank God Daehyun was too busy battling the two maknaes to care, or else the plan would be ruined.

 

“Can you come nearer oppa? I think it’s a big insect,” I whimpered, Yongguk coming closer and touching my ankle gingerly, afraid to hurt me.

 

I could debut as an actress one day, I swear.

 

I get my acting skills from acting innocent in front of the B.A.P boys. It wasn’t that hard, really.

 

“I think nothing’s broken, but-“

 

“HIMCHAN OPPA! NOW!” I yelled, scrambling from my position and to the soft ground that was covered with grass. Yongguk looked behind him, horrified at the sight.

 

Himchan held his water gun victoriously, pointing it to Yongguk with a sick and creepy smile on his face.

 

“You’re never getting revenge on me!” Himchan screamed, before laughing maniacally and spraying the water gun on Yongguk’s face.

 

“Youngjae! Catch!” I tossed the spare water gun at Youngjae who caught it and aimed it at Himchan. Daehyun looked confusedly between Yongguk, Youngjae, I and Himchan before catching on.


”This was a trap?!” Himchan asked loudly, backing away quickly, trembling as Youngjae came closer with a loaded water gun.

 

“Yep. Namjoo is a genius, isn’t she?” Yongguk fawned, clapping my shoulder. I chuckled and saluted Himchan and winked. Yongguk and the others were already on land, approaching Himchan slowly.

 

“Gee, isn’t it hot hyung? What do you say about COOLING OFF!” Youngjae squirted the gun at Himchan, dropped it and ran towards the stream.

 

“YAH! Come back here!” Himchan shouted playfully, grabbing Youngjae’s fallen gun and jumping in the stream himself, followed by the other members except for Daehyun.

 

“Today has been great. Thanks for helping me move on puppy,” Daehyun spoke up first, going over to hug me. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I laid my head on his chest. Even though we were drenched from head to toe, I felt warmth emitting from Daehyun.

 

His beating heart served as a lullaby to me as I closed my eyes.

 

“I love you Namjoo. No one can come between that,” Daehyun said determinedly, making me chuckle.

 

“Well, there’s always L.Joe and Taeminnie-“

 

“Oh jagiya, shut up.” I grinned widely at him, Daehyun still looking annoyed that I mentioned two guys.

 

“You should really stop watching SHINee,” Daehyun prompted, pulling me into the stream, making us both wet.

 

“YAH! You did not just do that!” I screeched, splashing a lot of water on him.

 

“Water fight?!” Daehyun suggested over the noise the guys were making.

 

Well, Himchan contributed the most, with his girly and high pitched screaming.

 

“Heck yeah!” I agreed, hoping that I had water bending powers to drench that turtle. 


A/N: Annyeonghaseyo! *bows 90 degrees* I hope you really liked this chapter! 

Because it's the last one for three days.

Yep, you heard me. Last chapter for three days.

I and my family will be going to Baguio tomorrow, early morning. We'll come back at Nov. 3, and by then, I'll write and post the next chapter. I hope you guys will miss me! or not

Well, that's all for today. Thank you for the 209 subscriptions! I love you all! *throws a gigantic heart at you*