Family and Unexpected Visitors

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

Mother of-

 

“Namjoo!” My mom exclaimed from the front door, smiling and waving with tears in her eyes. I stared at her in shock. It has been a long time since I’ve seen her. Gosh, how I miss my mom.

 

“Mommy?” I asked weakly, reaching out to her. Daehyun gave me a slight push and an encouraging smile as I nodded to him. Yongguk stepped aside as I ran towards my mom, enveloping her into a tight hug.

 

She whispered things into my ear which I barely caught. The important thing is I get to spend Christmas with her and B.A.P. I pulled away from her, slightly chuckling at how I got over emotional.

 

“Mom! Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?” I scolded her playfully as she laughed and looped an arm around me. She turned to Yongguk as he blushed bright red.

 

Caught you red-handed, war movie addict.

 

“It was Yonggukie’s idea. He wanted to grow closer with each other and called each one of us up,” my mom explained beaming at the B.A.P members as they greeted her politely.

 

“Wait, what do you mean by ‘us’?” I asked curiously.

 

“Eomma?!” Zelo suddenly asked loudly, his eyes bulging as he stared at the front door. A short but pretty woman emerged from the front door accompanied by a smiling man. So these were Zelo’s parents.

 

“Eomma!” Zelo ran towards his mom and dad, engulfing them all in a tight hug. One by one, each of the members’ parents came piling in. I smiled at each one of them, thanking them for coming.

 

Yongguk is seriously the best.

 

“Have you seen Daehyun’s parents? I haven’t seen them yet,” my mom commented, craning her neck to look at the front door, maybe expecting Daehyun’s mom and dad to come. I froze my smile dropping.

 

Daehyun was the only one in this room that didn’t have parents.

 

“Eomma, I’ll be right back okay?” I told her, already jogging over to Daehyun who was on the couch, absentmindedly drinking his iced tea. I sighed and sat down beside him, grabbing his left hand and entwining it with mine.

 

“Daehyunnie…you alright?” I asked him softly. He glanced at me and smiled. His smile seemed sad, and I pouted.

 

“I’m alright, of course. It’s Christmas day of course,” Daehyun responded in a casual tone, yet there was something in his tone that was off. He missed them, and I knew it.

 

“Can I introduce you to my mom? She wants to meet you again,” I persuaded, throwing him my best smile. Daehyun chuckled and put down his glass, ruffling up my hair and kissing the back of my hand.

 

“It’s an honor to meet your mom. And- Eomma?!” Daehyun suddenly shouted, staring past my shoulder. I turned around to see a middle-aged looking woman that was eating a cookie. I smiled fondly, knowing where Daehyun got his eating habit.

 

When Daehyun shouted, the woman turned her head, spotting Daehyun. She instantly smiled, coming over.

 

“Eomma?” I questioned Daehyun as he blushed, rubbing his nape.

 

“Well, she’s like my second mother so…why not?” Daehyun tried to reason as I smiled and chuckled.

 

“Daehyunnie! It’s been a long time you know!” The aunt of Daehyun said happily as Daehyun stood up and gave her a hug. He pulled away and beamed at his aunt as I stood up and bowed to her.

 

“Hello aunt of Daehyun, I’m Kim Namjoo,” I greeted politely, grinning. Daehyun smiled and slung an arm around my shoulder.

 

“Yep, she’s Kim Namjoo alright, my feisty but beautiful girlfriend.” Daehyun tickled my sides as I tried to push away, laughing. Daehyun’s aunt clasped her hands together, cocking her head to one side.

 

“Awww, you two look so cute together! Kya, I should take a picture!” she whipped out her phone from seemingly nowhere, ushering Daehyun to go closer to me as she positioned her camera.

 

“Say ‘kimchi’!” his aunt commanded as I smiled big. I’m beginning to like her.

 

“Thank you aunt, for accepting me,” I blurted out, blushing.

 

“Aigoo, so polite! Yah Daehyun! Why haven’t you found her sooner!” his aunt scolded him playfully, whacking him on the arm. I giggled a bit.

 

“It’s because I met her when I was an idol, eomma!” Daehyun complained, rubbing his arm like an annoyed kid. His aunt rolled her eyes but winked at me.

 

“I want you to meet my mother, auntie. If it’s okay with you,” I told her as she nodded enthusiastically. I led both of them to my mom who was waiting patiently, smiling.

 

“Hello Daehyunnie!” my mom greeted, pinching his cheeks as I groaned in embarrassment.

 

“Oh, and you must be his mother?” my mom inquired to Daehyun’s aunt. She smiled and held out her hand.

 

“I’m Daehyun’s aunt, Lee Minji. Nice to meet you Mrs. Kim.” Minji shook hands with my mom.

 

“Oh, where are your parents?” my mom asked curiously. My eyes bugged out as I glanced at Daehyun who looked perfectly calm.

 

Scratch that, he looked perfect.

 

Ha, I’m kidding.

 

“They’re dead,” Daehyun answered gravely, swallowing. My mom was about to ask again when Minji interrupted her.

 

Thank you Daehyun’s aunt!
 

“So! Mrs. Kim, I hear you make awesome cookies?” And then, they started chatting animatedly about baking that could put an owl to sleep. At night.

 

“Come on, before they notice us,” I muttered to Daehyun, pulling him away. He chuckled and pulled me outside.

 

“Beautiful right?” Daehyun asked as I nodded. The night sky looked absolutely amazing. They picked a good time to send the stars out. We didn’t really need streetlights, the stars giving much light

 

I saw Yongguk and the others setting up tables outside, in the middle of the road.

 

Okay, nobody told me we were going camping. On the road.

 

“Er, why?”

 

“Too much guests to fit inside the dorm. So Yongguk hyung ordered tables and chairs and. Himchan hyung is baking inside in the kitchen, probably with six other middle-aged females,” Daehyun joked lightly as I laughed a bit.

 

I was about to talk about how we could help when a black van pulled up just in front of the dorm. I recognized that black van. Another black van pulled up, just behind the firs van.

 

On the look of Yongguk’s face, the people in the van were not invited. And I think I know who they are.

 

The doors of both vans opened and the leaders stepped out first.

 

C.A.P, Suho and Kris led their groups towards us. B.A.P gathered around Daehyun and me, meeting the two groups.

 

“Merry Christmas!” Niel chirped from somewhere in the back. I couldn’t see him because Chanyeol was blocking him.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked incredulously, chuckling as Baekhyun started jumping from the back.

 

“We’re here to crash the party,” Kris retorted as I glared at him.


”Nah, Kris hyung is just joking .We decided we should spend Christmas all together, since we’re friends and all!” Baekhyun explained from somewhere in the back.

 

“Yeah, but we can’t fit 36 people out here, much more in the dorm,” Youngjae complained.

 

“Yeah, so we booked a place where we can all have our Christmas together, right hyung?” Chunji asked C.A.P who nodded solemnly.

 

“Yep, we’re going to the Han River! There’s a big park just right in front of it. The park’s deserted; we just checked it awhile ago. We already have the snacks and drinks, and our presents are already in the van. So, you guys up for it?” Suho asked, smiling at each one of us.

 

“Heck yeah!” I exclaimed, raising my fist high in the air in delight. A chance to spend Christmas with my favorite people? Who says no to that?

 

“Wait, what? Are you serious? How about our parents?” Daehyun asked them in a leveled tone, though he was scowling.

 

“We called them up, they said it’s okay,” Chanyeol winked at my direction as I giggled, Daehyun turning red.

 

“YAH! How’d you get my mom’s number?!” Youngjae asked angrily, ready to pounce on them. Yongguk calmed him down by putting a hand on his shoulder.

 

“We’ll go, in one condition,” he commanded. I gulped, hoping it wasn’t that hard of a condition.

 

“We get to have fun!” Yongguk beamed as we all cheered, some sighed in relief.

 

Gosh, that guy’s scary even on Christmas day.

 

“We’ll just have a change of clothes and get our presents!” I shouted as B.A.P and I dashed back inside the dorm, going to our own rooms. Daehyun followed me playfully as I slammed the door on his face.

 

“YAH! Let me in!”

 

“Not in your most erted dreams, jagiya!” I called back as I went to my wardrobe.

 

~.~

 

“Where are we going?!” Baekhyun shouted as I clapped three times.

 

“To the Han River!” Baekhyun exclaimed happily like a kid.

 

“Where are we-“

 

“SHUT UP!” EXO and B.A.P both shouted in unison as I and Baekhyun shut up immediately.

 

“Yah, Baekhyunnie, you need to be quiet when guests are on board, okay?” Chanyeol said gently as he patted Baekhyun’s hair. Baekhyun sniffled and leaned his head on Chanyeol’s arm because his shoulder was too high.

 

“Okay hyung,” Baekhyun said in a small voice that made me “awww”

 

“BAEKYEOL FOR THE WIN!” I shouted loudly as B.A.P and EXO glanced at me, surprised.

 

“Hehe, I just really ship them,” I confessed loudly, blushing. Daehyun chuckled and leaned in, kissing me on the cheek.


”Aigoo, my baby is so cute,” Daehyun commented, pecking me lightly on the lips as I blushed more. He fixed my bangs a bit so that he could see my eyes better.

 

“Don’t forget that she’s my baby too!” Lay announced.

 

“AND MINE!” Kai shouted too.

 

“YAH! NAMJOO IS MINE!” Chen exclaimed angrily.

 

“Okay, so that a fight won’t break out….Namjoo’s mine!” Xiumin said loudly as the others protested loudly.

 

I chuckled as they teased each other. Those guys and B.A.P are seriously one of the cutest guys I’ve ever met, along with Teen Top.

 

After a few more hours of shouting at each other, teasing and playing games, we finally arrived at the Han River.

 

As soon as the door was open, EXO and B.A.P sprinted as if they were running away from crazy fans.

 

“Haha! Baekhyun’s legs are short!” Chanyeol teased as Baekhyun panted, trying to keep up with the giants.

 

“YAH! STOP TEASING ME!” Baekhyun managed to shout.

 

I chuckled and walked leisurely, holding Daehyun’s hand. He was one of the few who didn’t run, along with Youngjae who was reading a book while listening to music.

 

“I can’t believe we’re going to celebrate our first Christmas together,” Daehyun commented, glancing at me, flashing a goofy smile. I chuckled nervously and looked away.

 

Truth is, even though we’ve dated this long, I was still nervous around him.

 

“Yeah, I can’t believe it too. And also with EXO and Teen Top,” I added as I saw Teen Top emerge out of the van, running after B.A.P and EXO.

 

Daehyun chuckled and pinched my cheek.

 

“It’s fine with me, as long as I’m spending Christmas day with you.” My face turned red as he uttered those cute words.

 

Argh! Cute Daehyun trying to give me a heart attack on Christmas day!

 

“Wait! Where’s Himchan oppa?” I asked Daehyun absentmindedly. He stopped walking and looked around, scratching his head.

 

“Oh yeah, Himchan hyung’s not here. Where- Oh no,” Daehyun muttered, as he looked past me again. I turned around and saw who were there.

 

We are so dead to them. 

 


Annyeong! Sorry for not updating yesterday! I was lazy XD

Anyways, thank you so much for still reading and supporting! I love chu~ ^^