Namjoo's (Pikachuic) Apology

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

The three of them remained silent, no one uttering a single sound.

 

“So, got tired of Namjoo? Where’d you leave her now?” Daehyun asked harshly, looking at L.Joe up and down in distaste. L.Joe scowled at Daehyun before gripping the collar of Daehyun’s shirt.

 

“Hey! HEY! No violence when I’m around! That’s why we have words. I’ll let you guys talk this out. If I see one of you throw a punch, you’ll be answering to me.” Youngjae stared menacingly at Daehyun then at L.Joe before stepping inside the dorm and closing the door, leaving the two out.

 

“He won’t leave,” Daehyun stated bluntly, his hands in his pockets.

 

“I know, he’s staring at us from inside, through the window,” L.Joe replied quickly, Youngjae indeed spying on them, his eyes analyzing their every movement.

 

“Great, now I feel like I’m being watched under a microscope .Well, what do you want?” Daehyun asked in a bored tone. He really didn’t want to play games. Tomorrow was his parent’s death anniversary, he had just lost Namjoo to this guy and his favorite stuffed bear was missing from his bedside. Could his night get any worse?
 

L.Joe looked at Daehyun in the eye, all jokes aside. He took a deep breathe before saying,

 

“I want to return Namjoo back to you,” L.Joe said with much difficulty, smiling a small smile with his victorious attempt in uttering the words he never wanted to say.

 

Daehyun snorted before crossing his arms over his chest and leaning on the wall. He looked skeptically at L.Joe who was patiently waiting for Daehyun’s answer.

 

“What is Namjoo to you? Just a toy? A measly inanimate object where you could just give it away to someone?” Daehyun bit back, his words cold as ice. L.Joe cringed but didn’t back down. He wasn’t used to such cruel words though. Yes, he would hear criticisms about his singing, dancing or even acting, but never has he heard someone criticize or even care about his love life.

 

That is, until now.

 

Yes, L.Joe was in love with Namjoo, there was no doubt about it. The only unique quality he possesses that is different from other guys is that he knows who she belongs to.

 

She belongs to Jung Daehyun.

 

He had watched their interactions, and his heart pained to say that they compliment each other fairly well.

 

Now, the very fact that he was standing in front of Namjoo’s boyfriend and hearing him say that L.Joe is comparing Namjoo to a toy is just ridiculous.

 

He loves Namjoo.

 

That blonde headed idiot wouldn’t understand anyway if he even spelled it out in plain Korean.

 

Before L.Joe could strike back, a hand landed on L.Joe’s shoulder.

 

“Namjoo was never a toy to us. She means a lot to us, maybe even a lot more than you guys. We love Namjoo as a little sister, but Byunghun here is in love with your girlfriend, Jung Daehyun,” C.A.P explained as the members gathered around L.Joe and Daehyun,

 

“She came to us because she was tired of being your maid all day. It wasn’t her fault. It was ours. We’re not sorry we stole her away from you, because we knew we did the right thing,” C.A.P finished, staring stonily at Daehyun.

 

“Yeah! We love Namjoo noona! We wouldn’t do anything to hurt her!” Ricky exclaimed, puffing out his chest proudly, as did Niel.

 

“What we’re trying to say is, forgive Namjoo. You guys should be the one apologizing to her, but she has a soft spot for you Daehyun. So please, at least accept her apology if you don’t love-“
 

“Of course I love her, what makes you think that I don’t?” Daehyun snapped, getting off the wall and clenching his palms, turning it into fists.

 

“Er, your natural stupidity I guess?” Chunji asked helpfully, scratching his head in an awkward manner. Daehyun rolled his eyes and sighed.

 

“Well, let’s see if you do love her. Namjoo noona! Come out!” Changjo yelled at the black van that was covered with words that says, “I’m sorry” and “I love you”.

 

~

 

This is it. This is all for Daehyun. Just it up and be a man!

 

“But I’m not a man!” I shouted angrily as I stomped towards the front from behind the van, blushing bright red as I saw Teen Top and Daehyun looking down on me.

 

“You better not be,” Daehyun stated as he walked down the front steps, stopping in front of me. Daehyun raised an eyebrow as I looked away sheepishly.

 

I was wearing a Pikachu jumpsuit, complete with matching yellow sneakers. I was holding a large box of chocolate and a Pikachu stuffed toy since I knew Daehyun liked Pikachu,

 

Seriously, he’s obsessed with it.

 

Once he’s watching a Pokemon marathon, I suggest you don’t disturb him and his food.

 

“I-I’m sorry I ran off with Teen Top without much of an explanation. Please accept my heart,” I squeaked, pushing the box of chocolate and Pikachu stuff toy forward, the things colliding with his chest.

 

I hung my head low, waiting for an answer.

 

I realized I hadn’t said enough.

 

“A-and I’m sorry to B.A.P. I’m sorry that I became a party pooper. I know you guys were just messing around, but I went overboard and ran off to Teen Top like a – like uhm – like-“

 

“Like a baby?” Daehyun questioned, the corner of his lips tugging into a smile. I looked up to see him half-smiling. I blinked at his lips, completely mesmerized by the sudden change of mood.

 

“Well, yeah. Like a baby. So, I would want to formally say sorry-“

 

Once again, I was cut off by one of Daehyun’s wonderful kisses. I smiled and dropped everything I was holding and wrapped my arms around his waist. Daehyun pulled me closer, now hugging me tight. He my hair lightly, nuzzling between the low part of my chin and my left shoulder.

 

His breathing tickled my neck as I laughed and tried to push him away. Daehyun grinned and put our foreheads together gently, pushing the bangs that was covering my face.

 

“Remember what I said? You are my baby. Now, explain to me why you’re dressed up as a cute Pikachu and demand that you’re not a male.” Daehyun smiled brightly, my heart skipping a beat or two.

 

I’m kidding, it skipped five whole beats.

 

“Well, long story short, Namjoo felt guilty and wanted to apologize. The end. Now, let’s go back guys. Manager hyung’s not going to be happy when he unravels our blankets to see pillows instead of Niel’s drooling figure. Let’s go!” Chunji grabbed Ricky and Niel’s hand and hauled them inside the van, which was behind me.

 

L.Joe stopped from getting inside the van and turned to me. I smiled at him, hoping he would not hurt anymore. Hoping that he would find a girl that would love him better than I ever could.

 

“I love you Namjoo. If only you have met me first.” L.Joe winked before continuing inside the van. C.A.P shouted something incoherent before the van started moving. It stopped several times, but then it was out of our sight.

 

I looked behind Daehyun to see a teary Himchan, a smiling Yongguk, a happy Jongup and Zelo and a bored looking Youngjae.

 

“Aish, that guy. He already knows this pretty lady has a handsome boyfriend, yet he still flirts.” Daehyun shook his head in amusement as we headed in the dorm, the B.A.P members going to their respective rooms.

 

“I wouldn’t say that you’re handsome~”

 

“Namjoo, I know I’m too y, so don’t even worry about it. I’ll try to tone it down for you.” Daehyun his lips and winked, flipping his hair. I laughed at his fail attempt in looking cool.

 

“Come on, let’s get little Pikachu in bed,” Daehyun encouraged, laughing slightly at how I ran to my room, hopping on the bed and burying myself under the covers.

 

“Hey, leave some room for little Pikachu’s jagiya too,” Daehyun complained jokingly as I rolled my eyes and moved a little so Daehyun had space. I slept on my left side, staring at Daehyun who was wide awake, smiling at me, his eye smile showing.

 

“I’m sorry jagiya, for everything. Forgive me?” He pleaded quietly, his eyes showing off sadness. I shook my head, my bangs falling on my face as Daehyun brushed them away with his hand.

 

“It’s okay. You were just joking, I understand. Let’s put it all behind us before Youngjae bites my head off for not forgiving you.” I chuckled at my own joke as Daehyun smiled softly.

 

“I must’ve done something right in my past life to deserve such a girl like you. You’re amazing Namjoo. You’re literally shining like a star in my dim life, somehow lit up by B.A.P and you. Thank you for being so Namjoo-ish. I couldn’t imagine happiness without you in it.” My heart thumped madly as he said his sweet words.

 

“You’re so ch-cheesy Daehyunnie! Go to sleep!” I exclaimed, a tad bit too loudly as I turned over, trying to hide my blushing face.

 

Aish, this guy with his never ending sweet remarks.

 

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to Daehyun. I closed my eyes and smiled for maybe the thousandth time this day.

 

You say that you must’ve done something right in your past life that made you deserve me.

 

I grinned.

 

I think I did something in my past life to even meet you.

 

You’re amazing, my Daehyunnie.

 

Don’t let anyone tease you for being so obsessed with food and Pokemon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, maybe you have to let me and B.A.P tease you for it unless you want to die. 

 


Finally updated! I wrote these two updates in two hours, so terribly sorry if it was rushed. My eyes just kept closing and tearing as I wrote this chapter OTL. 

Also, sorry if there's no gif. Sleep is persuading me already to go to bed. 

THANK YOU FOR THE 191 SUBSCRIPTIONS AND 19 VOTES! Honestly, I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for your guys' support. I LOVE CHU~

Also, if you have a hard time picturing the pikachu jumpsuit, here's a picture: