A mentaL Kiss And A Jealous Turtle

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“Namjoo,”

 

I didn’t reply as I forcefully pushed my forehead on the apple, hoping that it would leave a red mark on pretty boy’s forehead.

 

“Namjoo~”

 

Just a little more before Hades gets that giant red mark.

 

“NAMJOO!”

 

“What?!” I finally responded to Himchan, but kept my eyes on my target. Jonghwan smirked and moved the apple lower. My breathing turned shallow as the apple rolled down from my nose to my neck.

 

I could feel him going lower, and-

 

Wait.

 

Why wasn’t I stopping him?!

 

“Yah! That’s my girl!” I heard the turtle’s booming voice before I was pulled backward by two arms wrapped around my waist. The apple dropped on the floor, Jonghwan straightening up and smirking.

 

“What, too worried I’ll steal your girlfriend?” Jonghwan taunted, his smirk growing wider.

 

“I warn you, if you ever lay a finger on her, you’ll be sent back to the Underworld the hard way,” Daehyun growled as the crowd reacted naturally.

 

Naturally as in they ‘ooh’ed and smirked.

 

“How cute, standing up for your girlfriend? Classic,” Jonghwan taunted even further. Even before Daehyun could react, I went up to Hades himself and stared at him in the eye.

 

“Back off, Jonghwan. I don’t want to start a fight,” I said in my calmest voice.

 

In reality? I wanted to punch him so hard he goes beyond the Underworld.

 

“You’re actually talking sense, Namu. I remember you beat up a guy just because he insulted you. Already changed?” Jonghwan asked innocently as my lips curled into a sneer.

 

“I see you haven’t changed, pretty boy. I remember you slept with two girls because you begged them for it. What? Don’t deny it,” I retorted back in a taunting voice. Jonghwan stared at me with loathing as I stared back evenly.

 

“Okayyy, enough of that now. The four of you, sit down now,” Yongguk commanded from behind Himchan, talking mostly to me. I nodded once and passed Jonghwan, bumping him in the shoulder in the process.

 

Daehyun followed suit, and soon, we were both sitting beside Infinite.

 

I was too angry to even notice L tried to make a conversation with me.

 

That’s how angry I was, a miracle right?

 

“Now! We will do skits! Of course, all skits will be about love. Any volunteers?” Himchan asked the crowd again. L raised his hand, along with Taemin.

 

“Alright! We have two boys here, can we have two girls?” Himchan asked as L and Taemin went to the front, smiling excitedly.

 

I raised my hand again, and so did Yuna, from the group Ace of Angels.

 

“Okay! Namjoo and Yuna, please come to the front!” Himchan announced happily. I got up, ignored the pain in my foot and hopped as fast as I could between L and Taemin.

 

“I think we have a eLement and Taemint here,” Himchan joked, catching Daehyun’s eye. Daehyun widened his eyes threateningly and raised a fist.

 

I think that scared Himchan, because he hurriedly proceeded to the skit.

 

“Okay, gather around. Jongup, only the actors,” Himchan told Jongup who was suddenly beside me. That little ball of sunshine raised two thumbs up and went to Zelo.

 

“Alright, here’s what you’re going to do,” Himchan started to explain the plan.

 

I smiled evilly.

 

Daehyun would really like this.

 

~.~

 

“Please…don’t go to her. I can love you better, I can give you anything you want,” I pleaded to Taemin, latching my hands on Taemin’s wrist. He stopped walking and faced me, his eyes sad.

 

“I know you can love me better, my Namjoo. But… she already caught my heart. It doesn’t matter if she doesn’t love me Namjoo. I love her, and to me…that’s all that matters. I’m sorry.” Taemin pulled me to him and hugged me. I tried not to yelp because of the pain that shot through my right foot.

 

“Oppa..” I pleaded more as Taemin released me gently. A tear trickled down my cheek and Taemin wiped it away.

 

“If you’re not here, who will dry my tears? Who will take care of me? Who will love me…as me?” I asked softly, staring deep into Taemin’s eyes.

 

“I WILL LOVE YOU! JUST STEP AWAY FROM THAT BEAST-“

 

“Jung Daehyun! Stop being jealous and be quiet!” Himchan scolded Daehyun who blushed but looked defiant. A lot of people laughed, but then quieted down.

 

“I can’t answer that Namjoo. I have to go, Namjoo. It’s been nice meeting you. You’ve been a great friend.” I closed my eyes as Taemin caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. More tears spilled, but he didn’t even bother to wipe them.

 

The warmth went away and I opened my eyes to see Taemin walking to Yuna with a big smile on his face.

 

“Inconsiderate, eh?” A voice asked from behind me. I turned around slowly, not really caring who talked to me.

 

“He’s not inconsiderate,” I defended weakly, my hands shaking as the tears continued spilling. L approached me, tilting my chin up so that I could look at him.

 

“He left you with a smile on his face. He left you with empty words. He left you…without even thinking what would happen to you if he did,” L countered angrily, his eyes flashing.

 

“It’s not his fault! I loved him!-“

 

“NO YOU DON’T!”

 

“Daehyun!” Yongguk shouted at his dongsaeng.

 

“I was the stupid one, and I fell for him even though I know where his heart belongs to,” my voice cracked as I helplessly looked at L who seemed on the brink of tears.

 

“You’re not stupid,” L replied softly.

 

“W-What?” I asked, bewildered. L looked me in the eye, as if he was scared.

 

“I was the stupid one. I fell for someone who loves another. I was her confidant, her best friend, and I fell for her. She fell for Taemin, and I continued to love her. I’m the stupid one, Namjoo. I fell for someone I can’t be with.” L’s tears finally spilled as I blinked back the shock.

 

“You…loved me?” I asked, a little bit confused.

 

“No.” L shook his head, and before I could slap him for being so bipolar, he continued,

 

“Because I still love you. I didn’t stop caring for you, even if you have found someone to love. Let me take care of you Namjoo, let me make you happy,” L begged, cupping both my cheeks.

 

“I can’t let you do that. You know I still love Taemin.”

 

“Then let me make your forget,” L said in a determined tone. Before I could protest, my lips were sealed with his.

 

I mentally picture Daehyun’s shocked and red face and almost laughed.

 

L didn’t move his lips, which was good. His lips felt nice, but I liked Daehyun’s way better.

 

L pulled away and ruffled up my hair.

 

“I’ll take care of you, baby. I know you can get over that idiot. Oppa’s here to help you with that.” L smiled so sweetly it made my heart thump louder than usual.

 

Before you tell me that I love L and suddenly want to raise llamas with him together, it’s not like that, and it will never be like that.

 

“And CUT! How was it?” Himchan cupped his ear cheerfully as the crowd applauded and cheered happily.

 

I caught Daehyun’s eye and saw that he looked fuious.

 

Uh oh.

 

“Lime, do you want a kiss?” Daehyun asked loudly at Lime who was ten feet away from him. Lime looked at him as if he was crazy, but took up his offer.

 

She ran to him and I sprinted as fast as I can to Daehyun. I ignored the throbbing pain on my foot and stared at Daehyun with outmost concentration. He was looking at the approaching Lime, which was a good thing and a bad thing.

 

Lime abandoned running and jumped towards Daehyun. Since I was nearer, I tackled Daehyun on the ground, and Lime went soaring and landed on Sunggyu’s lap.

 

“AHH!” Sunggyu exclaimed as he pushed Lime out of his lap, hiding behind s who laughed at him.

 

The crowd laughed good heartedly at the scene, even Youngjae chuckled.

 

I blew the bangs off my face and smiled as happily as I could to the poker face Daehyun.

 

I was below him, but I didn’t feel any weight.

 

“I’m sorry for kissing L, please never do that again,” I said rapidly, clasping my hands into a prayer. Daehyun rolled his eyes, but a smile was escaping.

 

“Did L’s kiss feel good?” Daehyun interrogated. I smiled but shook my head. It was awkward to kiss him, to be honest.

 

“Yeah right.” Daehyun sighed and made a move to get up, but I grabbed his collar and kissed him with all my might. I tried to pour my apology through that kiss. I even ignored the crowd that was teasing us.

 

I was the first to pull away, my breathing short.

 

“Hey, I wasn’t finished yet,” Daehyun growled, his face centimeters from mine.

 

“Forgive me?” I asked him, smiling. Daehyun chuckled and pecked my lips.

 

“How could I not?” Daehyun countered as he got off me, helping me on my feet.

 

“Look man, it’s not my fault I kissed Namjoo-“
 

Just stay away. And I mean five feet away,” Daehyun commanded, L following willingly.

 

“Stop being jealous,” I told him.

 

“Then stop making me jealous. Geez, I only love you okay?” Daehyun said in a stern voice as I blushed.

 

“YAH! Did you really have to say that in front of all these people?” I whispered furiously to him. Daehyun chuckled and bent down. I thought what that ert was going to do when I felt my whole body tilt sideways.

 

And I realized Daehyun was carrying me bridal style.

 

“We’ll be off now!” Daehyun announced happily as he jogged towards the front door, the crowd laughing and cheering him on.

 

“Yah! Where are we going?” I asked him jokingly, my fingers laced around his neck. Daehyun looked down and smirked.

 

“You’ll see.” 


Is this chapter alright? i dearly hope so :) And sorry for the...lack of creativity in the chapter title, I just had to think of it now :\

Thank you so much for the 338 subscriptions! All of you guys are seriously amazing :3