Han River Love

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“Hyung! Why is noona still like that?!” Zelo demanded, waving a frantic hand across my face. I stared forward, still in shock on what happened earlier. Zelo frowned and turned to Jongup who looked forward.

 

“NOONA! NOONA! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! NOO-“

 

“YAH! STOP SCREAMING! YOU WANT TO DIE?!” I snapped loudly, glaring at Jongup. Jongup clapped his hands in victory as Zelo laughed at his silly hyung. I glanced to my right to see Daehyun smirking at me. I folded my arms across my chest and stuck my tongue out at him.

 

Yes, we were driving back to the dorm after the performance.

 

Do you guys want to know what happened after Daehyun said those three words?

 

Well, I fell in a state of shock. I was so frozen that Youngjae and Himchan carried me backstage. Yongguk sat me down until the whole concert was over.

 

Yes, he sat me down for almost four hours without me moving.

 

Please, don’t ask me how I did it.

 

“Stop shouting! You’re giving me a headache,” Himchan scolded, causing the two maknaes to shut up pretty quickly. Despite me feeling uncomfortable, I laughed a bit. Seeing Himchan angry was one of the funniest things on earth. Add the part where Yongguk always hits Himchan around the head.

 

“So Namjoongie, our Dae finally confessed. How do you feel?” Yongguk asked teasingly, earning a shove from Himchan. Jongup and Zelo looked at me interestedly. I felt my cheeks burn as I looked away, only to face Daehyun with a curious expression on.

 

“Yes, jagiya. How do you feel?” Daehyun asked softly, ruffling my hair a bit. I glared at him and slapped his hand away, causing him to chuckle.

 

“I was very disappointed with his confession. I didn’t feel anything after he said it, and it was very childish,” I stated, smirking at my superior voice.

 

Silence greeted me before Zelo spoke up.

 

“Right noona, you totally fell for hyung.” Zelo rolled his eyes and nudged Jongup to back him up.

 

“You stood stock still when hyung confessed. I guess it’s a bit hard to put two and two together, eh?” Jongup asked, grinning mischievously.

 

“YAH! Are you implying that I’m stupid?!”

 

“Most likely, yeah,”

 

“JONGUP! I’M GOING TO-“

 

“Jagiya, please don’t kill our main dancer.” Daehyun held both my hands together as I blushed. I wasn’t used to this kind of actions.

 

I’m the Ice Princess, for heaven’s sake, not the Warm Princess of Butter World.

 

Okay, that was too weird.

 

“Don’t worry, Jongup. You’ll live. We’re here already,” Yongguk said in his deep voice.

 

“PASTA! I WANT TO MAKE PASTA!” Himchan shouted as he ran out of the van, already trying to break inside the dorm even though we all know that, that idiot has a key with him.

 

“Stupid,” I heard Youngjae mutter before helping his hyung in getting inside the dorm. After Yongguk, Jongup and maknae Zelo piled out of the van, I and Daehyun went last.

 

As soon as my feet touched the ground, I had one motive: RUN

 

“Oh no you’re not. You’re going inside the dorm right now, jagiya. You are not running away,” Daehyun stated firmly, grabbing my arm.

 

“Daehyun~” I whined as he half-dragged me towards the dorm. The door was still open, since Himchan didn’t bother to close it as he rushed to his haven.

 

Which was the kitchen, by the way.

 

Daehyun closed the door firmly as I collapsed on the couch. This has been the longest day of my life. First, that idiot doesn’t show up for the concert. Second, that particular idiot did show up to sing with me.

 

Third… that specific idiot confessed to me. I still don’t know what to make out of his confession. I do like him. I’m just scared.

 

“Are you still going to eat? Himchan hyung probably cooked pasta fit for twenty people,” Daehyun joked, pausing to look at me before entering his room.

 

“Nah. I’ll sleep through the pasta fest tonight.” I yawned, emphasizing my point. Daehyun nodded sleepily before entering his room. I quickly looked around, to see if the coast was clear. Luckily, it was.

 

I’m sorry B.A.P, but I need some time alone.

 

I put on my shoes and dashed out the door, escaping into an alleyway.

 

Han River, here I come.

 

~

 

“Mommy! Look at that lonely girl over there!” I heard a little girls’ voice shout at her mom. I smirked and hugged myself tighter, trying to ignore the cold.

 

I looked at the water that reflected the city lights. Everything around the Han River was simply magical. This is where my dad proposed to my mom.

 

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I pushed the smiling face of my mom deep in my brain. I didn’t want to cry.

 

I looked around to see a boy and a girl biking together, holding hands. I looked to my right to see a couple making out. I looked to my left to see a boy playing with his girlfriends’ dog.

 

I sighed in frustration as I focused on the river again.

 

This is a place for peace! Not a place where couples can linger. Eh, maybe I’m just jealous.

 

“Yes, Namjoo, you are jealous,” A voice behind me said, making me jerk up. Who wouldn’t be surprised when a stranger calls for your name?!

 

Unfortunately, it wasn’t a stranger.

 

“What are you doing here Daehyun? And how did you find me?” I asked him rudely, glaring at the boy who was wearing a jacket over his black t-shirt. He smiled at me warmly before taking a step towards me.

 

“Himchan saw you escape. Since you forgot your phone, we checked through it for some more information. There was a note where you talked about your favorite place. You said, in the note, that you only went there when you want peace,” Daehyun explained, standing by me now.

 

I didn’t give in an answer as I sharply turned my back on him.

 

“You don’t like me, don’t you?” I heard him ask softly. It was very soft, yet his tone indicated that he was… hurt. I sighed and pushed up my sleeves of the sweater I was wearing. Even though it was practically snowing, I didn’t show any signs of being cold.

 

“I don’t know, Daehyun. I don’t know if I can like you. What about your fans? What about B.A.P?” I asked him, hoping he would see reason.

 

“What about the fans? What about B.A.P?! Heck then, what about me?! Did you even think about my feelings?!” Daehyun demanded, turning me around. His eyes held desperate hope. Tears were already present in his eyes.

 

“Daehyun-“ I started to say when Daehyun interrupted.

 

Interrupted how, you ask? Well,

 

He kissed me.

 

It was a short and simple kiss. He pressed his warm lips against mine. It was nothing major, like what other couples do when they kiss.

 

To me? That kiss was amazing.

 

Daehyun pulled away, but touched our foreheads together.

 

“I love you, Namjoo. If the fans don’t approve, fine. If B.A.P doesn’t approve, then there is something wrong in their brain. I love you! Why can’t you accept the fact that I fell in love with you, Namjoo?” Daehyun asked, tears streaming down his cheeks.

 

He wants me to care for him.

 

He wants me to realize his pain.

 

He asks me to love him for who he is.

 

To tell you the truth, he didn’t need to ask.

 

I pecked Daehyun on the nose, causing him to pull away in surprise. I put my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow.

 

“Okay, first you kiss me. Then when I kiss you, you pull away. Are you sure there’s nothing wrong with you?” I asked him bluntly, earning a friendly smile from him in return. He pulled me in for a hug, which I gladly accepted.

 

Somehow, this river seemed more magical, more beautiful.

 

Eh, I guess its because of our love.

 


A/N: Did you guys like it? I hoped it wasn't too cheesy or anything :D 

Thank you again for those who commented, subscribed, read and supported my story! 

You guys are seriously amazing, really. 

I LOVE YOU!

 

Oh, and a little YongLo for you guys :)