BTOB's Escape Plan

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“How many weeks?”

 

“Only one, puppy,”

 

“OPPA~!” I whined as I collapsed down on the bed, groaning and as if I was pierced with a seven foot long spear.

 

Yongguk sighed and sat down on my bed, poking me tummy as I let out a half smile.

 

I and B.A.P were sharing a cabin with BTOB, which was pretty cool. I admired their music, and I’m a pretty big fan of them too. The thing is, B.A.P and BTOB will sleep in the other side of the cabin as I took the other side myself.

 

It was a bit selfish, and I tried to at least let some sleep in my room, since it could fit at least two cars, but they all relented. Especially Daehyun.

 

That jealous turtle wouldn’t let anyone sleep in my room. He says if someone tried to sneak in, their heads will be most likely on the floor.

 

“Don’t blame us, Joo. Your own lack of hand and feet coordination did this to you,” Youngjae piped up wisely as my head shot up, glaring at the brain of B.A.P.

 

“Yeah, thanks for pointing that out,” I commented sarcastically as my head collapsed on the bed with a loud thud.

 

It was almost night time, and we were going to have a campfire gathering around ten o’clock in the evening. We have roughly two hours to prepare.

 

“But I only sprained my ankle! It hurts a bit, but my walk looks normal. Just please let me out of this room before I go crazy,” I pleaded with all my might, sitting up and clasping my hands together in prayer.

 

I pouted at everyone, especially at Himchan who’s plan to annoy me by flirting with me will backfire soon.

 

Daehyun was the first one to speak up, chuckling as he leaned in and pecked me lightly on the nose.

 

“No can do, pup. You have to rest that ankle, and besides, how good will it be that you don’t see Infinite and SHINee?” Daehyun’s expression brightened at the fact that I won’t meet my future husbands. I glared at the overprotective turtle.

 

It wasn’t like I was going to pass them a paper to sign and it was actually a marriage contract.

 

Wait, that wasn’t a bad idea.

 

“Daehyun hyung is right! After you see Infinite sunbaes, you might start replacing us!” Jongup cried out, folding his arms over his chest and letting out a huff of air.

 

“But I won’t replace you. I just want their autographs and a picture!” I protested, slamming my fists down on the bed while staring incredulously at each of their faces.

 

Geez! It wasn’t like I was going to run away!
 

Like I even could.

 

“I’m sorry Namu noona, but the hyungs are right. Rest and be safe. No worries, once we get back from the campfire, I’ll share you my ice cream.” Zelo patted my head sadly as he pouted, clearly sad I wasn’t going with them.

 

I sighed and turned to Himchan.

 

“Himchan oppa~”

 

“TAKE ME AWAY BEFORE SHE SEDUCES ME!” Himchan screeched, closing his eyes and ears as he ran away from me. He slammed the door shut with his foot.

 

“Come on guys, let’s prepare. And to make sure you can’t escape,” Yongguk crossed the room along with the other members, stepping out of the open room as he took out a silver key.

 

My eyes widened.

 

They wouldn’t dare.

 

“I’m sorry,” Daehyun mouthed as Yongguk closed the door gently. I heard a lock click and footsteps thundering away from my room.

 

Great, I was stuck in a place that could fit around ten girl groups.

 

Wait.

 

“If I could just get out of this room,” I muttered to myself. I smiled mischievously as I got a paper and pen from my bedside table and started listing out the names of girl groups present in the camp.

 

Once I was done, I looked around the room warily, thinking off how to get out of this damned room.

 

Teen Top.

 

I whipped out my phone and started dialing Chunji’s number.

 

~.~

2 HOURS LATER

~.~

 

 I hope you’re okay, jagiya. Sorry for locking you up. I have a plan, but I’m not sure it will work. Just hang on. I love you baby~

 

I read Daehyn’s text over and over again, sighing as I moved my right foot, trying to see if there was still pain.

 

“Yah!” I screamed, sitting up and clutching my foot as pain rippled through.

 

“Yep, stupid thing to do,” I mumbled as I let go of my right foot, looking around and waiting impatiently for my savior.

 

You see, I called up Chunji and the rest of the guys to rescue me. They tried, but their manager caught them because of Niel. He ‘accidentally’ reenacted L.Joe stepping on Himchan’s private area as he stepped on his manager’s ‘member’.

 

They were grounded for the night, but they managed to sneak away.

 

Then, B.A.P caught them trying to break in the dorm and they sent Teen Top to the campfire.

 

By now, they’re probably flirting with the female idols to remember that their dear and impatient friend needs rescuing.

 

They said they called back-up, but I didn’t put too much faith in them that moment.

 

“Yah Changsub! You stepped on my foot again! Don’t you have eyes?!”
 

“YAH! I’M YOUR HYUNG!”

 

“Both of you, shut it before we scare the girl!”

 

The argument has stopped, and so did the voices. I glanced worriedly at the door, agitated that some kidnapper or robber might take advantage of me.

 

I couldn’t run with this sprained ankle, only an insane person would attempt that.

 

“Who’s there? What’s going on?! Yah, speak up!” I demanded, irritated.

 

“I’M YOUR FATHER!”

 

“SHUT UP!” A bunch of angry voices said loudly, making me laugh lightly. Whoever was there at the door probably has some humor.

 

A sound of a doorknob being turned reached my ears as seven boys barricaded in, closing the door safely.

 

My jaw dropped as I stared at the seven ho- I mean good looking males in my room.

 

BTOB smiled at me, bowing and waving.

 

“Hi Kim Namjoo! I’m Seo Eunkwang, but you can call me Eunkwang oppa,” The one who was smiling the most introduced himself, holding out his hand as I took it and shook it several times.

 

“No worries, we’re not going to take advantage of you,” the guy with the high cheeks said brightly, winking at me. I chuckled as an image of Himchan popped out in my thoughts.

 

“Changsub, what did I tell you about scaring other people with your aegyo?” a guy with ripped muscles and had the most square-like face scolded, glaring at Changsub.

 

“Hyung, he’s disrespecting me again.” Changsub pouted at Eunkwang who sighed and scolded Muscle Man a bit.

 

“Now Hyunsik, no need to act cool in front of her. She’s not like the others,” Eunkwang told him lightly as Hyunsik rolled his eyes but kept quiet.

 

“Hi! I’m Dong Geun, but please call me Peniel. That’s Minhyuk, Ilhoon and our maknae, Sungjae. We’re all very please to meet you,” The guy with red hair said in English as he smiled and gestured to each of the members.

 

I beamed at the seven of them.

 

“Don’t worry, I know all of you. I’m a Melody,” I confessed shyly, as I ducked my head

 

“Kyaa! Noona is so cute!” Sungjae said in a surprisingly high pitched voice, his eyes lighting up.

 

I giggled a bit, pleased that they’re not awkward around me.

 

“So, Byunghun hyung told us that you were locked in here, correct?” Hyunsik spoke up suddenly as my eyes rested on him. I nodded urgently.

 

“Good, because we will be the ones to bust you out,” Changsub announced proudly, puffing his chest out. Minhyuk smacked his palm on his forehead and sighed as if he had to endure this everyday.

 

“We’re a bit worried about B.A.P sunbaes. They really look like their concept, fierce and tough,” Eunkwang stated worriedly as the other members nodded in agreement.

 

I snorted.

 

B.A.P, fierce and tough? The only one who’s fierce and tough in the group was Yongguk.

 

Except if B.A.P is mad. Then that’s when their warrior concept comes out of them.

 

“They’re harmless. Himchan couldn’t hurt a fly. I’d be worrying about Yongguk oppa though, because he’s the leader of the group. He’s strict and this was his honestly his plan.” I looked around sadly at my prison.

 

“We’re not worried about Yongguk hyung. Ilhoon here is really close with Yongguk hyung, and he mostly gets away with his mischievous deeds if he talks about war movies with him.” Eunkwang gestured to Ilhoon who grinned as Sungjae patted his hyungs’ back in admiration.

 

“So, who else should we be worried about?” Minhyuk asked, sitting on the floor. The other members followed, but Ilhoon sat beside me on the bed, which made me blush a bit.

 

Dude, if Daehyun sees this he’ll tear me to shreds.

 

“I would suggest Jung Daehyun and Kim Himchan. Both of them likes to keep me away from other males, because the first one is a jealous turtle and the second one is just overprotective,” I added as BTOB nodded in unison.

 

“Then it’s settled, we’re breaking out of here. Hyunsik, carry Namjoo on your back as we climb out the window. There’s a stable tree outside, and if we jump far enough, we can climb on the tree. After that-“

 

“Hyung…the door is unlocked,” Sungjae interrupted Eunkwang’s fast talking as he glanced at the maknae.

 

I burst out into laughter, and the others joined me.

 

“My gosh hyung, this is not a suicide mission,” Changsub managed to choke out before laughing even more.

 

After the laugh session, we scrambled up and walked towards the door quickly as I hopped up and down on one foot.

 

“Hyunsik! I told you to carry her!” Eunkwang told Hyunsik disapprovingly as Hyunsik immediately turned back to me to carry me.

 

“It’s alright hyung, I got her!” Ilhoon announced loudly, crouching in front of me as I tried to hide the blush that already formed on my cheeks.

 

Letting someone younger carry me felt a bit odd, but it wasn’t this odd when Jongup and Zelo give me a piggyback ride sometimes.

 

Hyunsik shrugged and followed his hyungs out the door as I hopped on Ilhoon, hoping I wasn’t going to torture him with my weight.

 

“Are you on my back yet?” Ilhoon asked alarmingly, but there was humor behind his words.

 

“YAH! I’m not that thin! Let’s go!” I prodded his shoulder as he laughed, walking leisurely out the door before kicking it closed. He adjusted me slightly so that he was a bit more comfortable as he ran to his waiting hyungs.

 

“Don’t worry Ilhoon; you’ll have a six pack in no time by carrying this female.” Minhyuk patted Ilhoon’s shoulder as Ilhoon rolled his eyes but smiled all the same at his hyungs.

 

“Okay, where to first?” Peniel asked me, rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

 

We will be visiting the dorms of selected girl groups, who wouldn’t anticipate that?!
 

“Wait! Are you guys up to something mischievous and awesome?” A lumbering cameraman went our way, accompanied by around five cameras.

 

“Yeah, why?” Sungjae responded for the group.

 

“Can we film it? It would be great publicity for BTOB and fans can see Namjoo’s mischievous side,” the cameraman encouraged as Eunkwang looked worried.

 

“We shouldn’t-“

 

“Cameras, follow me! Where to Namjoo?” Changsub asked me excitedly as I giggled at Changsub’s excited state.

 

“To SISTAR please!”

 

“OH MY GOSH BORA, WAIT FOR ME!” Hyunsik screamed as he ran full speed towards Sistar’s dorm, followed by an eager Peniel and Changsub. The others power walked as Eunkwang chased his dongsaengs.

 

“ to carry me, huh?” I asked Ilhoon teasingly as he chuckled, shaking his head.

 

“Nah, not really. I would like to know more about you. You seem like the different type.” I blushed some more at Ilhoon’s words.

 

Gosh, why?!

 

“Different bad of course,” Ilhoon added thoughtfully as I frowned immediately.

 

“YAH! RESPECT YOUR NOONA!” I demanded at him, pulling his collar lightly and jokingly. I could feel Ilhoon’s smile as I grinned on my own.

 

Oh, I can’t wait to see Bora’s expression when she sees a crazy Hyunsik. 


Annyeonghaseyo! So, a random group inserted again...Gah, lots of BTOB feels today OTL.

Thank you so much for still supporting and reading the story! It really meas a lot to me to see you guys read it :)

I love you~ *nods along with this guy*

PS: Anyone please tell me his name? I think he's Siwon, but I'm not so sure =.=