Kidnapping...Again

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“I bet she slept with Yongguk!”

 

“YEAH! She probably used money to bribe her way into B.A.P’s dorm,”

 

“She’s such a !”

 

“I hope she dies! She looks like a psycho,”

 

“IF YOU DON’T SHUT UP, I WILL LOOK LIKE A PSYCHO!” I shouted at the girls who were talking a few feet away from me. They glared at me before dispersing. I sighed and leaned on my locker.

 

Ever since I started living with B.A.P, there were a lot of comments like that. Stuff like I should die or that I slept with one of them.

 

“Having a hard time?” A voice asked from my right. I didn’t bother to look as I opened my own locker, revealing a ton of pictures of my friends before, and also my family members. Those were the people who made me happy before. Now… never mind.

 

“You can’t imagine how hard,” I replied back, taking out my headphones and iPod. I slammed the locker door shut and turned to Jaehyun. He smiled at me before ruffling up my hair, which I had to grin at.

 

“Don’t worry puppy, you’ll be fine. You’re one strong girl. I bet you’re going to be great on stage,”

 

“You bet? You even made a bet? Psh, I already know I’m going to be great on stage,” I stated proudly, earning a few envious looks from the people around us.

 

“Arrogant Namjoo as ever,” Jaehyun commented as he linked his arm around mine. I smiled and let him tug me towards dance class. How’s B.A.P right now?

 

~.~

 

“Hyung, watch out for- HYUNG! THE PAIL IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!” Zelo exclaimed as Youngjae tripped over a pail of water, causing him to fall down and get wet. Zelo laughed a bit as Jongup went to help his ‘old’ hyung.

 

“Yah, YAH! Help me get on my feet faster!” Youngjae demanded, trying to stand up faster as Jongup and now Himchan helped him.

 

“Grandpa,” Daehyun muttered as he continued rifling through the school’s year book.

 

“Hey! Isn’t that Namjoo?” Yongguk said in surprised as he abandoned the chairs he was fixing and went over to Daehyun. He pointed at a picture of supposedly ‘Namjoo’.

 

“That’s not Namjoo, hyung. That’s her mother,” Himchan said as he rolled his eyes at Yongguk’s slow manner.

 

“Wait – so she studied here?” Yongguk asked, looking at Himchan with curiosity. Himchan slapped his hand on his forehead, closing his eyes.

 

“That’s why she’s in the yearbook hyung,” Himchan responded as calmly as he could. Yongguk smiled sheepishly and continued to look for pictures.

 

“Hey! Look! This one says, ‘I’ll marry Kim Nae Rin someday. I love her too much to let her go’.” Yongguk stated, reading more. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows as he studied the man. He realized that the man might’ve been Namjoo’s father.

 

However, why didn’t she mention it?

 

“Hyung, that’s her father. She has the same nose and lips. She got her eyes from her mother. Why didn’t she tell us?” Jongup asked, his expression puzzled. Daehyun was smart enough not to blurt something out. He remembered the long scar on her torso when he peeked at her in the changing room.

 

Something was up.

 

Detective Daehyun was going to find out.

 

~.~

 

“Ms. Kim, MS. KIM! Stop fooling around and listen!” Ms. Park scolded me as I immediately stopped joking around with Jaehyun and listened. Sheesh, we were only laughing. That woman has a problem. Wait no, problems.

 

“I am listening now, Ms. Park,” I said to her, giving her a fake smile. She rolled her eyes at me and called for a break. There were some mutterings and the people quickly went to the cooler.

 

I grabbed a water bottle and sat down, my back leaning on the brick wall. I sipped water as I watched my classmates socialize.

 

Eh, talking to other people isn’t my thing anyway.

 

Suddenly, two girls approached, smiling and holding a pentel pen and paper.

 

“Hi! They said you’re the cousin of Minhwa! And we’re like total fangirls of her!” The first girl from the right squealed, looking at me with excitement dancing in her eyes. Something was not right about them, but I decided to give them a chance.

 

“Yeah, I am. What do you need?” I asked as lightly as I could, taking another gulp of water.

 

“We heard that she got to stay with B.A.P, and she got Zelo as her boyfriend! Can you tell her to teach us how to snag on of the B.A.P members, especially Daehyunnie?” The second girl on the left asked excitedly.

 

As she said that, I was nodding and drinking my water without a care in the world. That is, until she mentioned ‘Daehyunnie’. I started coughing like mad, choking on the damn water.

 

Once I realized I’m still alive and I can still talk, I turned to them in anger.

 

“Daehyun already has a girlfriend. He told me that-“

 

“And that girlfriend is me. Now get lost losers, before I tell my daddy to expel you,” The voice I hated so much said to the two girls. Their happy faces turned into scared ones as they bowed before scurrying away. I gritted my teeth and turned to the girl I hated with every fiber of my being.

 

“He’s not your boyfriend anymore, Sarang,” I stated, standing up and facing the she-beast. She was the same as ever. Sweet looking at the outside, evil on the inside. It’s a shame no one sees her like I see her. I would like her.

 

I would like her to drown in a bath full of acid.

 

“Oh, really? We haven’t broken up yet, Ms. Ramjoo-“

 

“It’s Namjoo, for heaven’s sake-“

 

“Then NAMJOO! I don’t care! All I know is, I’m going to make B.A.P mine tonight. Especially Daehyun.” Sarang smirked at me.

 

“You’re delusional Sarang,” I mumbled as I started to walk away from that psycho.

 

“Oh really? Is it delusional that I tell my father that to not acknowledge B.A.P later in their concert? Is it delusional that B.A.P will never be known overseas? Especially the States?” Sarang taunted, causing me to stop in my tracks.

 

I turned to her, my face red.

 

Gone were the days I tolerated this chic.

 

Gone were the days when I thought about image.

 

Today, I’m going to take her down.

 

“Why you little-“ I started to charge her when someone interrupted my class.

 

Well, not some one but some six.

 

Yeah, I should stop sounding so lame right now.

 

“WAIT!” Himchan exclaimed, causing the whole class to stare at him in shock. What the heck was the crazy bunny doing here?!
 

“GRAB HER AND LET’S GO!” Yongguk shouted as Daehyun dashed towards me. He winked at Sarang before throwing me over his shoulder and running away from the classroom, along with B.A.P.

 

“YAH! PUT ME DOWN YOU-“

 

“Please shut up, love,”

 

“Okay,” I responded, shutting my mouth. We ran for a few minutes until we reached the auditorium.

 

Daehyun put me down and I stared at the auditorium in shock.

 

“Like what you see?” Jongup asked smugly, leaning on the wall beside the entrance door.