Aish, Those Kids

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

I’ll give you the short version on how I agreed on staying with these six kids. After Daehyun showed me how to close their window correctly, (Seriously, was it my fault I tried to murder the window?!), he led me back to the dining room where everyone was chatting.

 

Yongguk then asked the same question Daehyun asked. I said yes and explained that it would be a good idea to live with my cousin, and to experience a new environment.

 

“We have to get your stuff back at your house. Want to come noona?” Zelo asked me happily. I stared at him with an are-you-serious look.

 

That question earned a whack behind the head, credits to Himchan.

 

“Yah! I asked her a perfectly normal question!” Zelo whined, pouting.

 

“You asked her if she wanted to get her stuff in her own home Junhong.” Himchan said slowly, as if addressing a five year old toddler. Zelo’s face contorted in confusion then in realization.

 

Zelo looked at me sheepishly as I shook my head.

 

“Sure, I’ll go. Only the two of us?” I asked Zelo as me and him exited the living room, heading towards the front door.

 

“Nope. I’m going too.” Daehyun exited his room, already dressed. I didn’t even notice he left the kitchen. “Why Dae hyung?” Zelo asked innocently. “Too keep an eye out for any trouble” Daehyun replied back confidently.

 

I chuckled at his weird response. It’s not like me and Zelo are going to stray in the arms of a kidnapper.

 

“Okay then. Let’s go!” Zelo announced happily as he led the way to the black van. I remembered Daehyun locking me out and smirked, causing Daehyun to look at me worriedly.

 

“Ah! I remember this place! This is where I stayed when Dae-“ Before I could utter the next words, Daehyun’s hand was on my mouth. Zelo gave me a puzzled look as I tried to mime him what happened.

 

Apparently, Zelo thought we were playing charades. He started guessing and saying random things when I gave up. Daehyun smirked to himself proudly. One day, Jung Daehyun. Karma will bite back. I maybe lucky enough to watch.

 

Zelo, me and Daehyun piled inside the van and told the driver the address. Since B.A.P’s dorm was near my house, we got there in around 30 minutes. I gulped as I stepped out of the van.

 

My mom’s going to kill me if she found out I decided to live with six boys and one girl.

 

I rapped the front door with my knuckles, Zelo and Daehyun standing beside me.

 

The door opened, revealing my mom. She had long, brown, wavy hair, honey colored eyes and the kindest smile you have ever seen.

 

“Namu! Come inside dear!” My mom said smiling. I grinned back and went inside the house, followed by an awkward looking Zelo and Daehyun.

 

“Do you boys need anything? Cookies and perhaps cherry tomatoes?” My mom asked from the kitchen area. Zelo’s eyes widened at her mention of the cherry tomatoes as Daehyun’s stomach growled at the cookie part.

 

They had dinner an hour ago and still they crave food. I rolled my eyes and went up to my room, leaving the boys and mom behind. I opened the door and smiled to myself. My room.

 

It wasn’t the neatest room in the world, or probably the best. But it’s covered with memories. Instead of paint, I plastered the walls with pictures. Some with my family, some with my friends, and others in amusement parks or museums.

 

The walls were not all plastered yet. The half of the right wall is half covered with pictures.

 

“I’m going to decorate that part with B.A.P and Minhwa pictures.” I vowed to myself as I started packing.

 

I first packed my clothes, my toiletries, and then my necessities. I’m a fast packer, so in about 5 minutes, I was done packing all my clothes. Now here comes the hard part.

 

Packing what I want. I started packing my books first, since that was the hardest task for me. I finally managed to pack all Harry Potter Books, The Hunger Games Trilogy and the Percy Jackson series in one bag.

 

I stared putting my camera inside its respective bag when the door burst open revealing Zelo eating cherry tomatoes and Daehyun eating his cookie.

 

I chuckled as I resumed to packing.

 

“Whoa” I heard Zelo comment. I smiled proudly since he was looking at my walls. “Pretty cool huh?” I asked Zelo. Zelo nodded excitedly as Daehyun scoffed.

 

“Pretty cliché if you ask me.” Daehyun muttered, looking around my closet.

 

“Too bad I didn’t ask you.” I mumbled so that only Zelo can hear.

 

“Why is it, when you two argue, it’s always indirectly? I mean, after you obviously heard Daehyun mutter something bad, you respond back mumbling.” Zelo observed. I turned around and glared at him.

 

“Oops, sorry.” Zelo said, grinning cheekily. I laughed and shook my head. Maknaes are maknaes after all. “What the f-“

 

“Hyung! No cursing!” Zelo interrupted, covering his ears.

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes. “What is this?” Daehyun asked me, holding up my bow and arrows. I scratched my head sheepishly. Before I could say anything, Zelo peeked in my closet and brought out a real sword.

 

“Noona?” Zelo asked me uneasily. “Okay, before you two think I’m murderer, I’m not. I like Greek Mythology that’s why I have those things. My father gave it as a gift to me before he… left.” I cleared my throat uncomfortably.

 

“It’s real right?” Daehyun asked me. I nodded slightly. Hey, it wasn’t my fault I was interested in weapons and armor.

 

“And is that… a war map?” Zelo asked in a dumbfounded tone. I cursed silently as Zelo yanked open my closet, revealing my drafts about war. It has strategies, markings and positions. I stuck it all together, making it a war map.

 

“Are you preparing for World War III?” Daehyun asked sarcastically as he examined the map.

 

“Haha, very funny Daehyun.” I rolled my eyes. This guy was impossible.

 

“Anyway, I’m done packing. All that’s left is-“ I started saying when a strangled cry emitted from Daehyun’s mouth.

 

I turned around to see Daehyun’s shirt sleeve ripped off, and a long gash running from the elbow to his hand. Zelo held on the sword in shock as e realized what he did.

 

“Pabo,” I muttered before attending to the two kids. 

 


 

A/N: Since I'm in a good mood today, double update and two new gifs :)

 

 

 

bobafreak: Thank you! I hope you keep reading! ^_^

nikast1: Updated :)