His Apology

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“So he left you? Just like that?” Baekhyun, who I’m calling smile prince now, asked, his cute lips forming a pout. I smiled sadly and nodded.

 

We were currently walking down Candy Lane, where numerous shops of candies stood out to us. I forced that Smile Prince to converse with me properly though, for he kept checking out the candy bars that were displayed in each shop.

 

Until now, we haven’t seen any sign of B.A.P, Jaehyun and Sarang. I was even worried that they left without me.

 

Baekhyun intertwined his hand in mine, as I leaned heavily on his shoulder.

 

Now don’t take this as a sign of revenge. There’s nothing going on with this cute rabbit.

 

He’s too cute to spoil, and he’s not the type to love me in a romantic way anyways.

 

Only one person made me feel butterflies in my stomach, only one person made me smile like there was no tomorrow.

 

And that person was also the same one who can hurt me like never before.

 

“Hey, don’t frown. I don’t like it when you frown. You look really ugly,” The cute rabbit commented, earning a glare and a painful punch from me in return.

 

Despite that, I smiled a bit.

 

“Yah! I’m not ugly… or am I? Really?” I asked dejectedly, my expression turning sour. I let go of Baekhyun’s hand roughly and stalked away from the insufferable fool.

 

I heard a chuckle before someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me backward, my back slamming against someone’s chest.

 

I smiled a bit as arms wrapped around my waist.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you, jagiya~” Baekhyun teased, making me push him away a bit.

 

“Hey! Only Daehyun can call me that!”

 

“Can call you what?” A voice asked from behind me and Baekhyun. We both turned around, and to no one’s surprise, the perfect couple showed up.

 

Sarang had an arm around a huge teddy bear as her other arm was looped around Daehyun’s. She looked smug, happy that she got away.

 

I grinded my teeth and tried to keep my emotions in check.

I don’t want to hurt anyone today.

 

Maybe someone here is an exception.

 

“It’s nothing, come on Baekhyun.” I grabbed Baekhyun’s hand tightly and started to pull him away from the couple when Daehyun blocked our way, both his hands were raised to the sides, his expression a mixture of worry and jealousy.

 

“You didn’t answer my question,”

 

“Why should I? What do you mean to me?!” I retorted back harshly, hoping that would deter him into letting us go. Daehyun only became more determined.

 

“I’m your boyfriend. Why didn’t you follow us in the clinic? See, my bruises are all patched up.” Daehyun showed his bandage on his left cheek proudly, smiling a bit.

 

Do you think that would make me happy?

 

That something Sarang suggested made you happy is alright for me?

 

ARE YOU THAT DENSE?!

 

“Great. Now if you’ll excuse us-“

 

“Hey! What’s wrong with you?! I have been looking everywhere for you, and now you want to leave?!” Daehyun demanded, holding my wrist tightly. I glared at him some more before yanking it out of his grip.

 

Does he even think about the things I’m thinking about now?!
 

Does he even realize what he does is hurting me?!

 

“It doesn’t look like it. Just… go back to whatever you guys were doing. We were fine by ourselves, until you and that beast showed up.” I stared coldly at Sarang for emphasis, as she stared back with a bored expression.

 

“I even won that teddy bear for you!” Daehyun protested, his eyes already b with tears.

 

Maybe I should stop.

 

I just got jealous that someone treated him better than me right?

 

It’s no big deal, right?

 

It’s alright to go back to him, even though he doesn’t realize what I’m feeling?

 

I can’t.

 

My pride won’t let him.

 

“She can have it. I have to go, Daehyun,” I stated sadly, looking into his sad eyes with my expressionless ones. In truth, I was hurting terribly bad. I didn’t want to leave him. I didn’t know what made me say those poisoned words.

 

I let go of Baekhyun’s hand and started to run. I started to run away from Sarang, from Daehyun, from Baekhyun.

 

Not long when I stopped in front of a crowded place, my cheeks wet with hot tears. I tried to keep my sobbing to a minimum as I tried to walk normally, with my head up.

 

People were staring at me weirdly as I ignored them.

 

I felt arms encircle my chest as I stopped walking in shock.

 

“I’m sorry, jagiya. I’m sorry for completely shunning you out when Sarang was there. I missed her as a friend, but nothing more. I’m really sorry baby. I hope you’ll forgive me, Namjoo. I’m truly sorry. I love you.” I felt my eyes close as my heart opened.

 

I didn’t need my pride.

 

Heck, let’s just throw it out the freaking window for all I care.

 

I have him back, and that’s all that matters.

 

I turned around swiftly and pecked him quickly on the cheek which was dotted with tears too. Daehyun smiled down at me warmly, my hair, his hands going to my waist and pulling me closer.

 

People started clapping for us as I chuckled at how people could be so clueless yet so supportive at the same time.

 

“Daehyun?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“After this, can we go to the Candy Lane? I want candy.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Anything for you love,”

 

“Shut u-”

 

My sentence was cut off as Daehyun winked before leaning in and pressing his soft lips against mine. The feeling was indescribable. All I wanted to do is just stand there and kiss this awkward turtle for the whole day.

 


OTL. I'm sorry if this chapter ! I'm not good with this romance stuff. I'll try to make the next chapter lively and with more comedy! Thank you to those 118 people who subscribed! Also to those who read, supported and commented on my story! I really do love you! ^_^

PS: I'll post a GIF on the next chapter, I promise :)