Christmas Fireworks (Merry KRISmas everyone!)

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

 

"Ah, I can't wait for the fireworks to start," Niel commented, leaning on C.A.P. C.A.P grinned at his dongsaeng. I smiled at the N.A.P couple, they we're too cute together. 
 

I felt a nudge on my side as I glanced down where Daehyun's head was placed.
 

Okay, you might be thinking bad things now, but let me explain.
 

That turtle bugged me to lay on his lap, but I resisted, telling him Lay should be the one laying on his lap. He eventually gave up and we settled it by him laying on my back.
 

"What do you want Daehyun?" I asked, a bit tired. It was already late, and the peaceful atmosphere didn't help. He pouted and reached his hand up, tucking a stray strand of my hair behind my ear.
 

"Why so grumpy jagiya? It's Christmas,"
 

"And?"
 

"Well, I think you should be smiling, not looking like you're about to plot Xiumin hyung's death-"
 

"Who's plotting my death?! LUHAN!" Xiumin screamed, high pitched and all, hugging Luhan tightly who just chuckled.
 

I let out a small smile. Who wouldn't fall for this turtle's charms?
 

He grinned back at me, his eyes traveling to my neck. He immediately frowned, getting up and sitting beside me, crossing his arms.
 

I giggled, knowing he noticed the necklace.
 

"Why won't you take it off? It's so small on you," Daehyun grumbled as I laughed briefly. 
 

"Because Daehyun, it's a gift from a friend, and it's impolite if I don't wear it,"
 

"What's impolite is that jerk hitting on my girlfriend," Daehyun retorted darkly, glaring at the innocent grass. I smiled and grasped Daehyun's hand, smiling brightly.
 

"You will always be a the jealous but cute turtle I know. You will always be the turtle who is sensitive and caring. You will always be my Jung Daehyun," I said thoughtfully, staring at Daehyun intently. His eyes softened, cupping my cheek lightly.
 

"Awww," B.A.P, EXO and Teen Top cooed as I rolled my eyes at them. 
 

"And you are my cute but sarcastic puppy. You are too hyper, sometimes mean, and sometimes a bit too violent," Daehyun let out a chuckle as I blushed a bit. From somewhere at the back, I could hear Tao start to sniffle.
 

Oh no, not again.
 

"You'll always be Kim Namjoo that we all care for and love. The Kim Namjoo who I love. This year has been hectic, all our pranks and fights and all. But through all that, we managed to become a couple. I like you Kim Namjoo, always have and I always will," Daehyun blinked slowly, staring at me lovingly.
 

This was why I love Daehyun. Despite his jealous nature, he can say the right words at the right time.

 

“THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!”

 

“KRIS! CONTROL YOUR BABY!” Ricky shouted, looking annoyed as Kris blushed, trying to calm down the sobbing Tao.

 

“Well? Do we have to wait for New Year for you guys to kiss?!” Himchan prompted as I blushed, looking away from Daehyun as Daehyun cleared his throat and did the same.

 

“YAH! YOU HAVE BEEN A COUPLE FOR 10 DANG MONTHS!” Chen shouted as Luhan and Xiumin both nudged him on his sides, causing him to fall on the ground.

 

“KISS KISS KISS!” everyone chanted as I looked at Daehyun in the eye. There was still a tinge of pink on his cheeks, but he looked determined.

 

“EVERYONE LOOK! IT’S GIRL’S GENERATION!” I shouted excitedly as everyone turned back , craning their heads.

 

The ultimate fanboy of Girl’s Generation, Byun Baekhyun, jumped happily, running away from us and onto the open field.

 

“TAEYEON! MY LOVE!” Baekhyun shouted, his arms stretched as he hugged the air. I giggled as Daehyun took the chance to capture me in a hug.

 

He bent down, capturing my lips in his. I smiled as Daehyun hugged me tighter.

 

“YAH! THEY’RE KISSING!” Zelo shouted, turning back and pointing to us. I mentally laughed.

 

No one can stop us now, maknae.

 

“No Zelo, they’re not kissing, they’re eating each others face,” Kai commented, rolling his eyes as Zelo thought deeply.

 

“Omo! So that’s what Himchan does with his teddy bear!” Zelo announced out loud, Teen Top and EXO doubling over because they were laughing too hard. Himchan turned bright red and hid behind Yongguk.

 

Yongguk just rolled his eyes and gave a small smile to Zelo.

 

I pulled away from Daehyun, blushing lightly when he stared into my eyes.

 

“Can you stop that? It’s embarrassing,” I scolded softly as Daehyun blinked twice in confusion, returning to the cute turtle I knew.

 

“What’s embarrassing?” Daehyun joked, tickling my sides. I burst out into laughter as B.A.P, EXO and Teen Top noticed me. I continued laughing as Daehyun tackled me on the ground, still torturing me.

 

“Yah, YAH! THAT’S MY WIFE RIGHT THERE!” Lay shouted frantically, running over and pulling me off of Daehyun. I pouted slightly but Lay winked discreetly. Daehyun stood up, glaring at Lay.

 

“Give her back so that I could torture her more!” Daehyun demanded, stomping his feet like a child.

 

“Run,” Lay whispered as he put me down on the ground.

 

And I did just that.

 

I ran away from Daehyun and Lay, maneuvering through Teen Top.

 

“NIEL! RICKY! TOSS ME TO EXO!” I yelled at the two maknaes. They nodded and clasped their hands together, putting their hands beside each other.

 

Do you know those cheerleading moves that they have to toss the cheerleader high in the air?

 

Yeah, that’s what I’m going to do.

 

My coach in badminton trained us in situations like these, so I guess it will be a piece of cake.

 

I sincerely hope.

 

“Namjoo! Stop! You’re going to hurt yourself!” I heard Daehyun shout from behind. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

 

I jumped on one foot and stepped on the hands of Niel and Ricky.

 

“Oww! Namjoo! What did you eat?!” Niel groaned at my weight as I held onto their shoulders.

 

“Baekhyun’s tuna sandwich. Now on the count of three, me in the air, alright?!” I ordered as they nodded quickly.

 

“Explains your weight,” Ricky complained as I smiled slightly.

 

“One – two – three!” Niel and Ricky chorused as they their hands up in the air as I jumped on it for effect.

 

“AHHH!” I screamed in fright when I was tossed. I’m now landing on EXO, who were scrambling to find their positions to catch me.

 

“YAH! I don’t want to catch her !”

 

“What if I touch…her?”

 

“Kai! Stop thinking dirty!” Chanyeol scolded as Sehun sniggered at his hyung.

 

I landed on the arms of EXO who caught me successfully. They put me down as I ran towards my last destination. B.A.P.

 

I jumped on Jongup who shielded me from Daehyun.

 

He arrived moments later, panting and out of breathe. I smiled happily at him, as he scowled back.

 

“Why, you little-“

 

“OMO! FIREWORKS!” Jongup exclaimed, dropping me on the ground since I was on his back. I moaned as I rubbed my back. It hurt you know.

 

Daehyun held out his hand as I took it gratefully. He pulled me up as I dusted myself off, staring at the sky.

 

“Wah, this was a great Christmas, don’t you think?” I asked Daehyun as he nodded happily. I felt a gaze on me as I turned my head to my left, seeing Daehyun with a gentle twinkle in his eye, staring at me.

 

“What? Is there left over tuna on my face?” I joked as Daehyun shook his head and smiled. He entwined our hands together, pulling closer to him.

 

“MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!” Kris shouted happily as everyone cheered.

 

“YAH! Shouldn’t it be Merry KRISmas?” Tao teased as Kris rolled his eyes, ruffling the hair of the maknae.

 

“Group hug everyone!” L.Joe announced as we all gathered together, hugging.

 

“Ah, I love this family,” Sehun said as he hugged Luhan happily.

 

Since we were all packed together, everyone was technically hugging everyone. Lay was hugging me, which was fine. I glanced to my right to see Daehyun hugging Youngjae, but he was still close to me.

 

“I can honestly say this is the best Christmas ever,” I said softly as Lay patted my head, grinning.

 

“It sure is, Namjoo, it sure is,” he replied.


 

I'm so sorry for not updating these past few days! Writer's block, and me and my family are always going out so...yeah. OTL. I hope you guys like this update :)

Oh! And just a reminder, this story will end soon. Very soon. :)