Yongguk's Dare Plus Cham Cham Cham!

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

I covered my ears as the fans cheers nearly ended my days of hearing clearly. B.A.P simultaneously winked at the fans and proceeded to the next verse of their song, ‘Crash’.

 

I pursed my lips into a thin line, trying not to burst out into full laughter.

 

“Why is Yongguk oppa wearing… a tutu with matching pink tank top on?! And is that high heels?! Oh my-“ The rest of her sentence was cut by my loud laughter.

 

The cheers did not grow quiet though, and the performance continued. I caught Yongguk giving me the deadliest glare he could muster up. I winked at him and raised my arms, making a heart.

 

Yes, even though it was Halloween, I turned Yongguk into a ballerina. No, I’m not regretful.

 

“Thank you BABYs! And our dear leader here would like to say something to all of you. Yongguk?” Himchan grinned evilly at his ‘yeobo’ and went back to the line of B.A.P, giving Yongguk the floor. Yongguk glared at the B.A.P members as they all made hearts at him, smiling crazily.

 

This is going to be so epic I might faint.

 

“Oh! Before we forget! Beautiful BABYs, as you would kindly take out your cameras, camcorders and also cellphones, please record this for this would never be repeated in the near future.” Youngjae smiled once more at the BABYs and bowed.

 

Immediately, every living soul inside Music Bank took out their recording devices and turned them on, focusing on Yongguk who was sweating and breathing like crazy.

 

Yongguk glared once more at B.A.P and took a deep breathe.

 

Then, he stood in his tip-toes and plastered a sweet – in my case, creepy – smile on his face and uttered the words,

 

“I AM BANG YONGGUK! I AM REALLY A GIRL, I’M AFRAID OF SPIDERS, AND I DANCE TO GIRL GROUP DACES EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP!”

 

“And!” B.A.P prompted, encouraging the leader to go on. Zelo couldn’t take it and started rolling on the floor like a buffalo and laughing as hard as he can.

 

Himchan tried to keep his face straight as he stared at his yeobo.

 

Daehyun burst out laughing, and fell on all fours.

 

“AND I LOVE THE COLOR PINK!” Yongguk shouted, making us all die of laughter.

 

Not literally die of laughter.

 

Argh, you get what I mean.

 

“Oh my gosh hyung, do it again!” Jongup shouted over the laughs, latching his hands on Youngjae’s shoulder to keep himself from doubling up in laughter.

 

Yongguk bellowed like an angry bull and charged s. Himchan, getting the gist, helped Daehyun and Zelo on their feet and urged the others to run.

 

“Run before the beast gets us!” Youngjae exclaimed in horror, stumbling over his legs as he tried to escape the others from the raging Yongguk.

 

“Oh my gosh, whoever forced Yongguk oppa is a genius,” A BABY squealed in happiness as she giddily watched the performance on her phone along with five other people.

 

“Ah, thank you,” I said quietly, secretly smiling to myself as I slipped away from the crowd to go to the backstage to greet B.A.P.

 

I arrived at the backstage to see Himchan dancing a mini happy dance, Jongup drinking water, Zelo trying to dab all the sweat from his face, Youngjae watching the next performers and Daehyun patting Yongguk’s back in comfort.

 

The weird thing was that they were all smiling. I guess my dare paid off.

 

I skipped happily to Yongguk and crouched down to his level, since he was sitting down with his head in his hands.

 

I tried to keep on a blank expression, which was nearly as possible as getting Himchan to stop loving pasta.

 

“Y-Yongguk oppa. Y-you were great up there. I-I h-hope you don’t t-take this the wrong way.” I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing. Then, Yongguk raised his head and that’s when I gave in and started clapping like a seal and laughing like there was no tomorrow.

 

I forgot that I let B.A.P do Yongguk’s make-up today.

 

He looked like a Barbie gone bad.

 

Bang Yongguk will be forever known as Mr. Barbie Bunny. I will make sure the Internet knows it too.

 

“Yah! Whenever we play the Baskin Robbins 31 game, I’m never joining!” Yongguk raged, glaring at each one of us, as if to dare us to laugh.

 

We took the dare and started laughing. Jongup was already on all fours, and Himchan was leaning on the wall for support.

 

I love this day.

 

~.~

 

“Can I see your plate of Samgyeopsal Zelo-ah?” Daehyun asked curiously, tilting his head to one side as if to ponder something. I chuckled and silently warned Zelo. I knew this turtle’s intentions.

 

I guess Zelo sensed danger too, for he was hesitant. He frowned at his hyung before getting his plate slowly off the ground.

 

“You will bring it back to me right? Unbroken and whole?” Zelo demanded, staring suspiciously at Daehyun with a hard expression on his face.

 

“Don’t do it Zelo-ah!” Jongup warned suddenly, his eyes widening at Daehyun. I quickly wiped my mouth and tackled Jongup playfully on the ground.

 

“Here you go hyung.” Zelo handed the plate to Daehyun cautiously and slowly.

 

“NO!” Himchan shouted as he made a grab for the Samgyeopsal when Daehyun stood up quickly and took off. I laughed loudly as Himchan cursed him and ran after him.

 

To explain Daehyun’s childish actions, we were in the park, having a picnic.

 

Instead of celebrating Halloween like what normal people do, that means scaring the neighbors witless (which was awesome), we decided to have a picnic and propose a game later on.

 

B.A.P prepared Samgyeopsal, Kimchi and Gimbap, and also rice cakes made by B.A.P. For the Samgyeopsal, Kimchi and Gimbap, they bought it outside for they had no time to make all those.

 

We set the picnic blanket on the grass and Yongguk laid out the treasures. At once, we started to dig in, yet even though there were seven of us in total, there was still an amount of food.

 

That’s why we proposed a game.

 

If you were wondering, it was night time.

 

“Should we start the game now?” Himchan asked after stacking up the plastic plates and giving them to Yongguk who stuffed them inside a black plastic bag.

 

“Hyung! That pose really fits you!” Jongup exclaimed as we all burst out laughing, falling on top of each other in happiness. Himchan got down on his knees and laughed hard at Yongguk, who was smiling sheepishly as he continued stuffing the garbage in the bag.

 

“I guess we should. What’s the game called?” Youngjae asked excitedly, since he was the one who stopped laughing the earliest. The longest was Himchan and Zelo.

 

“The game’s called, ‘Cham Cham Cham’. Not only are we playing the game, but the losing team will have to do a dare proposed by our Dare Queen, Kim Namjoo,” Daehyun announced, coming back from eating all of Zelo’s Samgyeopsal.

 

Evil hyung.

 

“Pick your teams!” Yongguk announced urgently. There was a loud cry as everyone battled their way to their own sides. Yongguk will be the referee.

 

“Ready?” Yongguk rubbed his hands together in anticipation, grinning.

 

“You bet.” 


Annyeong! I hoped you liked Yongguk's dare! ^_^

And for those of you who don't know the game "Baskin Robbins 31", I'll explain.

Basically, the main objective of the game is to NOT say the number 31.

Each person can say up to three consecutive numbers, example:

Daehyun: 1,2,3!

Youngjae: 4,5!

Jongup: 6!

Zelo: 7, 8!

The game goes on until someone says the number '31'. The person who says the number '31' will be the loser :) 

Oh, and before I could forget, THANK YOU FOR THE 152 SUBSCRIPTIONS! I LOVE YOU~!

Here's a creepy happy Taecyeon and a dancing Baekho~ :)