A Won Game and A Juiced Lime

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“I’m sorry,” Daehyun said loud and clear. I raised a skeptical eyebrow at him, snorting even.

 

He? Sorry? He should be enjoying that I’m already out of his life.

 

“Jung Namjoo, the reason why we’re losing is because we’re not in focus. You’re mad at me, and therefore B.A.P has to share that burden,” Daehyun continued, his tone apologetic.

 

I wasn’t going to have it.

 

I was going to accept his apology just so they could win? That’s not how I play.

 

“I’m sorry I sided with her, Namjoo. I was caught up by the fact that she was pampering me to no ends. I finally got back my senses when you ran away. I’m truly sorry, baby. It’s my fault, and it’s okay if you don’t accept me. You were a great friend to me Namjoo, but,” Daehyun took a deep breathe,

 

“I want you as my girlfriend. As my Namjoo, not some friend who I could replace. Oh, one more thing, LIME! I’M NOT YOUR BOYRFRIEND! PLEASE STOP DANCING LIKE THAT!” Daehyun hollered out to Lime as everyone laughed loudly, Lime stopping her dancing.

 

She tried to dance ily, but unfortunately, it was sickening to watch.

 

“All I’m waiting is for your answer, Namjoo. If you’re not in front of me after I count to ten…we’re over,” Daehyun choked out, closing his eyes in the process. I rolled my eyes at his dramatic speech.

 

He could’ve just apologized to me privately, but he chose to apologize publicly.

 

Ugh, what do I do with you turtle?
 

“One…two…three,” Daehyun started to count as the crowd chanted with him.

 

I turned to the idols and put a finger to my lips, winking. I carefully walked to him, not making a sound.

 

“FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE NAMJOO, JUST KISS THE MAN!” Himchan exclaimed, dropping to his knees and looking at desperately.

 

I widened my yes threateningly at Himchan as Youngjae and Yongguk pulled Himchan up by the collar.

 

I reached him silently, going to his back and waiting for him to finish counting.

 

“DON’T LEAVE ME DAEDAE BEAR! I’D DIE FOR YOU!” Lime screamed as Yooara and Alice tried to restrain her.

 

“SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE! TEN!” Daehyun and the crowd chanted in unison. Daehyun opened his eyes and I saw his shoulders slump.

 

“I guess she hates me now,” Daehyun mumbled. I grinned and wrapped my arms around him from behind, leaning my head on his back.

 

“BABO DAEHYUN SHE WAS RIGHT BEHIND YOU THE ENTIRE TIME!” Zelo shouted, losing all formality to his hyung. I heard Daehyun chuckle as he turned around swiftly, me still hugging him.

 

“You’re one sly fox, aren’t you?” Daehyun asked gently pecking my nose. I chuckled and shrugged as Daehyun pulled me closer.

 

“I’m a puppy remember? Gosh, such a forgetful turtle,”

 

“Oh shut up.” Daehyun grinned goofily before leaning to put his lips against mine. I smiled through the kiss, tightening my hold around his waist.

 

He finally pulled away, leaning his forehead on mine.

 

“As much as I detest this sight, seeing that the girl I love is kissing someone else, can we proceed back to the game?” I heard L.Joe ask desperately. I pulled away from Daehyun and chuckled as I saluted L.Joe who rolled his eyes at my silliness.

 

“One request!” I told L.Joe happily.

 

“What?”

 

“I’m replacing Daehyun. I’m going to play,” I requested, earning a few gasps from the crowd.

 

“I totally support her decision!” Baekhyun chirped, the crowd laughing at his energy.

 

“O-Okay then, if that’s okay with the crowd.” L.Joe blinked uncertainly at the crowd as they clapped and cheered in approval.

 

“Guess we have an answer. Jung Daehyun, sit in one corner and think about your life. Namjoo, proceed to the center.” The crowd laughed as L.Joe smiled sweetly at me, Daehyun glaring at the commentator with all his might.

 

I jogged to the center, facing Tao.

 

I smirked as he raised an amused eyebrow, clearly knowing he would get the ball first.

 

I don’t play nice.

 

The referee tossed the ball up, and before Tao could jump and get the ball,

 

“GUCCI! KRIS OPPA WILL BUY YOU THE WHOLE GUCCI STORE!” I shouted, Tao pausing from crouching to jump. The ball went down as I jumped and received it, hurriedly passing it to Youngjae who was nearest to me.

 

“Oh! And the new girl doesn’t play nice! Time out! The maknae’s crying,” L.Joe commented as the referee blew his whistle. Yongguk clapped his hands together and gathered all of us n one circle.

 

“Okay, the only guy we need to look out for is Kris,”
 

“And Luhan hyung! He’s really good in shooting from afar,” Jongup added as Yongguk nodded at his addition.

 

“Right. We should watch out for those two. As much as possible, don’t let them get the ball. I’m not sure about that Kai guy, but he has muscles and he’s going to use them.”

 

“Himchan, take Luhan,” Yongguk instructed as Himchan nodded determinedly, cracking his knuckles.

 

“Ow!” Himchan exclaimed as he cracked his knuckles too hard, shaking it with all his might. The crowd noticed this and laughed, Daehyun chuckling at his hyung. Himchan waved at the girls, blowing a kiss at their direction.

 

“Never mind, Youngjae, take Luhan. He’s smart with strategies, and you’re our brain. Himchan, take Tao. Jongup, you take Kai. Zelo, you take Chanyeol, I’ll take Kris and you’ll take Baekhyun, Namu. Block them, and don’t let them shoot. 1, 2, 3, B.A.P!” We chanted in unison as we separated.

 

Youngjae went to the center as Luhan went also. Yongguk was right, Luhan was smart and he also looked like one. He stared at Youngjae intently, probably calculating how much force is needed to get the ball.

 

Youngjae smirked as Luhan frowned confusedly.

 

Yoo Youngjae, if you get that ball, I will kidnap SNSD’s Sooyoung, just for you.

 

The referee blew his whistle and tossed the ball up, Luhan getting the ball first.

 

DAMN YOU YOO YOUNGAE!

 

The game was clean, yet there were close calls. Himchan and Luhan almost had an argument, but Kris and Yongguk broke them up.

 

“Come on guys! We’re tied!” I shouted as loud as I can to Zelo and Jongup who nodded frantically. Our score was thirty to thirty. We only need one more point to win.

 

JUST ONE MORE EFFING POINT!
 

“Zelo! To me!” Yongguk shouted as Zelo passed him the ball. Yongguk weaved through Kris and Chanyeol, passing the ball to Himchan who bounced the ball to Jongup. I waited at the bottom of the ring, sweating like mad.

 

The ring was too high for me to dunk it through, but I could surely shoot something in there.

 

I’m just worried how I’ll fall. There will be tons of people surrounding me once I shoot the ball, and I might tumble down and land the wrong way.

 

“Namjoo, CATCH!” Youngjae passed me the ball as I caught it with two hands. Kris and Chanyeol were running towards me, B.A.P far behind.

 

It’s now or never.

 

I crouched down and jumped as high as I can, shooting the ball lightly as EXO gathered around me.

 

The swish of the net told me that the ball went in.

 

My feet landed on the hard ground, and you wouldn’t believe how it hurt.

 

It was like a hundred knives continuously stabbing my ankle.

 

“Ack, it hurts,” I muttered lowly as I clutched my right foot in pain. I closed my eyes as I endured it. Gosh, it hurts.

 

“Namjoo! NAMJOO! YAH! MY WIFE IS INJURED!” I heard Daehyun yell as he ran through the crowd and reached me. I smiled weakly but then another wave of pain washed through me, making me flinch as I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed.

 

“Daehyun, carry her to the clinic,” Yongguk told Daehyun worriedly. Daehyun didn’t respond as he slung my arms around his neck and shoved his hands under my legs, lifting me off the ground.

 

He started jogging away from the crowd as I cringed every time a wave of pain hit me.

 

“JAGIYA! PLEASE BE OKAY! WE HAVE SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS TONIGHT!” Himchan yelled from afar as I chuckled a bit.

 

~.~

 

“You were great out there,”

 

“I fell on my and sprained my ankle, yeah, I was practically shining,” I responded back sarcastically, rolling my eyes. Daehyun sighed and applied pressure on my ankle as I yelped and hit him in the shoulder.

 

“Not so hard, turtle!” I scolded him, glaring at him in the process.

 

“I need to know if there’s still pain so that I could put ice on it,” Daehyun replied back calmly as he took the ice pack beside him and lightly pressed it on my ankle.

 

We were the only ones in the clinic as B.A.P received the prize, which was food.

 

I hope they would order pancakes that are filled with chocolate.

 

“You know, you should join them and get the food,” I told him bluntly as Daehyun looked at me with an amused expression.

 

“And leave you here alone with a high chance of someone taking advanage you in here? Nu uh,”

 

“Dude, I have arms and I know how to use them,” I shoved my palms in front of his face as he chuckled grabbing both my hands and gently putting it on my lap.

 

“Says the girl who sprained her ankle single-handedly. Amazing.” Daehyun clapped mockingly as I smiled at his silliness.

 

“Yah, I’ll be fine. Get me some pancakes, please?” I did my puppy dog face, clasping my hands together and pouting. Daehyun sighed and leaned in to give me a quick peck on the cheek before pulling away and ruffling up my hair.

 

“Fine, but if someone asks if they could take advantage of you, SAY NO!” Daehyun hollered as he stepped out of the door and slammed it.

 

I grinned at the turtle as I laid down on the bed I was sitting on, sighing contently.

 

The door slammed open as I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

I sat up and faced the new she beast herself.

 

“What do you want, you sneaky little girl?” I hissed, narrowing my eyes dangerously at her. She smirked and sat on Daehyun’s chair, grabbing my right foot as I yelped in pain.

 

“It hurts, doesn’t it?” She whispered to me, her eyes wide as saucers. I stared at her for a moment in fear.

 

But, then I realized, I knew how to use a sword.

 

“Yah, would you stop bothering us? I did nothing to you, and you already know that Daehyun is dating me, so why would you interfere? Are you that desperate to get a boyfriend?”

 

“I LOVE JUNG DAEHYUN! He was not yours in the first place! I have been following him on every social networking site. I searched about him in the internet, and I have a spy camera installed in his room.” Lime pushed the chair back and got back, smiling maddeningly at me.

 

I gulped as I shifted backwards.

 

She had a mad twinkle in her eyes, as if she would just start killing people left and right.

 

Which she might do right now.

 

But what brought me back to my senses was when she confessed the things she does because of Daehyun.

 

“SO STAY AWAY FROM-“ I hopped off the bed and punched her right cheek, sending her down on the floor.

 

I rolled my eyes as I peeked at her face.

 

Damn, there was no bruise.

 

“Get out before I do more damage,” I told her threateningly as she scrambled up on her feet and ran out of the clinic, leaving the door open.

 

Daehyun suddenly came in, seeing me panting and leaning on my left foot.

 

“Jagiya, you alright? You looked like you picked a fight,” Daehyun stated anxiously as he put down the chocolate pancakes on the chair and examined my face.

 

I lit up as I saw the pancakes.

 

“Chocolate pancakes! Thank you Daehyunnie! I’m seriously in love with you right now.” I beamed at him as I got the pancakes and started inhaling the amazing food.

 

“So, you only love me because I feed you?” Daehyun asked bluntly as I nodded and gave him my most charming smile. Daehyun rolled his eyes and went behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my temple.

 

“Fine with me,” Daehyun whispered in my ear as my heart nearly jumped out of my chest.

 

Oh Daehyun, please try not to kill me with your sweet words of yours. 


Annyeonghaseyo! I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday, a lot of things going on in school OTL.

But, thank you so much for the 289 subscriptions! I'm really thankful and I'm really sorry if you're sick of hearing it :3