B.A.P's Assistant

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“Daehyun! Don’t leave!” I shouted in despair, my tears spilling on my cheeks. Each tear was like fire, running down the cold surface of my face. Each tear symbolizes all the memories I had with Daehyun, all of them spilling down, forgotten.

 

Daehyun’s lips presented a twisted smile as he wrenched his wrist out of my grip, causing me to stumble down and fall. I stared at the figure of Daehyun as he rose and rose.

 

He was now ten feet tall with a smile that could poison the purest tree.

 

“What? Did you just ask me to stay with you? Have you gone mental? Nothing can make me stay, especially with you. Don’t ever hope that anyone will stay with you. They will leave. They will leave like how your father left you and your mother when you were small. Your father, Kim Jae Rin, will never love you. You have no one left to love you. Now, let go of me you filthy piece of meat.” Daehyun stared down at me with his red eyes, exposing his fangs and bending down to go in for the kill.

 

“AH!!!” I yelled until my voice reached Sistar’s Hyorin’s range, sitting up from the couch and scrambling out of it. I landed with a huge thud, my head slightly hitting the floor, hard.

 

“Fuc-“

 

“Don’t you dare complete that word!” I heard someone scold me as I painfully stood up, rubbing my head. I sighed in relief as the pain went away.

 

I blinked my eyes a couple of times, to adjust to the view.

 

B.A.P were staring me down.

 

Yongguk and Himchan looked furious, by the frowns and scowls they wore. Youngjae looked happy, smirking victoriously. Jongup and Zelo both looked worried for me, by their furrowed eyebrows and pouty lips.

 

Daehyun looked…well, happy to see me. I stared at him longer than necessary, remembering my dream. He didn’t mean all of that, right? That would be…shocking.

 

“Good morning to you too,” I said as cheerfully as I can, saluting Yongguk who was still furious at me, by the way he growled a bit. I gulped and grew smaller.

 

“Er, are you all okay? Are you guys on special medication? Because-“

 

“Shut up, sit down and watch,” Youngjae instructed forcefully, pushing my shoulders down, my landing on the couch. I stuck my tongue out at him as he turned the TV on. B.A.P gathered around the couch, I sitting between Yongguk and Himchan.

 

“What do you want me to watch?! YAH! I don’t watch por-“

 

“It’s not that!” Himchan exclaimed, slapping his hand on his forehead as Jongup and Youngjae laughed at the elder’s reaction. I giggled myself as Yongguk blushed red.

 

“Just watch, jagiya.” Daehyun grabbed my head with one hand and directed it to the TV screen.

 

Almost at once, the filming I did last night broadcasted on MBC, entitled ‘B.A.P’s Secrets’. My jaw dropped open as I saw myself sneaking in Jongup’s and Zelo’s room.

 

I realized that the script writers added little comments as I talked. I laughed as one displayed on the screen.

 

It said, ‘Namjoo, why are you embarrassing our oppas? T_T’

 

I smirked and folded my arms across my chest, leaning on the couch. I cocked an eyebrow at the direction of Jongup, who blushed and hid behind Daehyun.

 

The broadcast continued until the camera showed me sleeping. The closing credits started rolling in as Zelo hurriedly turned off the TV.

 

Each member of B.A.P faced to me, glaring.

 

I gulped. Oh, gosh.

 

“Since you humiliated us on national TV, you’re receiving consequences. You won’t dare do this again,” Himchan said in a low and scary voice, in hopes of frightening me.

 

I rolled my eyes and huffed. I wasn’t scared.

 

“Fine, hit me,” I responded in a monotone voice.

 

“For today, you will be doing everything for us. You’ll be out assistant for today. You can’t say no, and you cannot refuse. Is everything clear?” Youngjae smirked at my wide eyes.

 

Me?! B.A.P’s assistant for one day?! Has Youngjae gone mad?

 

Wait, he already is.

 

“You’re all mental, I swe-“

 

“And, your assistant job starts now. Namjoo! Fetch our clothes for today! We’ll be shopping!” Himchan ordered, clapping his hand twice. I growled at him and threatened to punch him when Daehyun stopped my fist from contacting with Himchan’s face.

 

“You won’t be inflicting anymore pain on my hyungs or dongsaengs, jagiya. You’re our assistant now, so do what he says unless you want consequences.” Daehyun smiled brightly before letting go of my fist.

 

“And you’re not going to stop them, are you?” I asked him, hoping he would. Daehyun smiled, none too nicely.

 

“You read my mind. Now go fetch our clothes. Oh! Don’t forget, we’re feeling a bit cheery for today. I want a color that matches with yellow!” Daehyun exclaimed in a cheerful tone as he hopped off the couch, rushing to the bathroom before Zelo could reach it.

 

Zelo stomped his foot and banged the door with his fist.

 

“YAH! HYUNG! I want to be first!” Zelo demanded, already resorting to kicking the closed door.

 

“Kick one more time, I’ll spray you with liquid you wish was water,” Daehyun hissed from inside the bathroom, causing Zelo to whimper and run to Jongup in fear.

 

I rolled up my sleeves, bowed mockingly at the rest of B.A.P and trudged reluctantly inside Yongguk and Himchan’s room.

 

I closed the door and wiggled my fingers, biting my lip.

 

I just had to choose clothes.

 

How hard can it be?

 

~.~

 

“I PREFER THE GREEN COLOR!”

 

“Then why don’t you marry it?!” I asked him incredulously, raising an eyebrow. Himchan sighed and slowly put on the pink t-shirt.

 

“Noona, I think I know which career is not for you,” Jongup grumbled as he tried to fit in a green sweater over his head. Yongguk grumbled as he buttoned up his red polo shirt, muttering about how I had no taste in clothes.

 

Hey I tried my best!
 

Those fashionistas had me running around the dorm. I had to migrate between Zelo’s dresser to Himchan’s. Trust me; you would be on the verge of killing them if you were in my shoes.

 

“Since Namjoo here can’t even dress us up nicely,” I glared at Youngjae, “We have to shop for more fashionable clothes. I couldn’t believe I’m going out like this,” he continued, grumbling as he pretended to bark on his yellow shirt.

 

“Aish, you-“ I slapped his arm and he yelped. I smirked and put my hands on my hip.

 

“Let’s go before she murders any of us,” Daehyun muttered fearfully, already jogging towards the door, leading towards the outside world.


”Lock the door when you’re done. Oh! And we don’t like waiting!” Yongguk exclaimed, waving at me in a mocking manner. Jongup smiled cheerfully before he closed the door. I rubbed my temples and started locking each of their rooms.

 

Once I finally locked their precious rooms, I opened the door and locked it too. I smiled in satisfaction and turned around. My jaw dropped at that instant.

 

“We warned you! We don’t like waiting!” Himchan shouted from the sunroof of their black van, even having the nerve to make a heart at me. He blew me one flying kiss before sinking down in the van.

 

A moment later, the van started to speed away. I was just standing there, like a fool, waiting for pigs to fly.

 

“D-Did they just leave me?! Aigoo, when I see them, they’re really going to get it,” I grumbled as I shouldered my backpack and walked on the sidewalk towards the place where taxis usually pass by.

 

This is going to be a long shopping day.