L.Joe + Namjoo = L.Joo

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“I repeat, are you 1000% sure that Jung Daehyun is not going to kill us-“

 

“YES NIEL! For the hundredth time, Daehyun will not kill you guys!” I shouted angrily at them, huffing at the boy sitting on my right. Niel smiled cheerfully, clapping his hands together.

 

“Score!” Niel and Ricky high-fived as I rolled my eyes a the two playful boys. Chunji stood on his knees and looked behind, pouting. Niel and Ricky both stuck their tongues at Chunji and held out a fist.

 

“YAH! Just because you’re there with my sweet Namu, doesn’t mean-“

 

“Namjoongie loves us and not you!” Ricky and Niel chorused, Chunji bellowing like an angry bull and nearing his fist to Niel’s and Ricky’s face.

 

“YAH! I swear, once you two monsters set foot in the dorm-“

 

“Lighten up hyung, you’re not getting any younger,” L.Joe commented, tugging on Chunji’s shirt in a hopeless attempt in calming his hyung down.

 

I grinned at the flushed Chunji, him sitting down obediently.

 

Seriously, if DaeJae is the most – er – believable ship in B.A.P, then ChunJoe is the most believable ship in Teen Top. These two can get married and I won’t even get a heart attack from the shock.

 

“WHAT THE F-“

 

“No cursing!” I warned Changjo, who was gripping the arm of his seat as if his life depended on it.

 

Which, it did really.

 

“Who wouldn’t curse at a time like this?! C.A.P HYUNG IS GOING TO KILL US!” Changjo yelled, hugging Chunji’s right arm. L.Joe looked at the maknae, annoyed.

 

Hey, it wasn’t everyday your husband gets hugged by another boy.

 

The van stopped again, for maybe the thousandth time that night.

 

Yes, we didn’t reach the dorm yet. Thanks to C.A.P’s driving.

 

He was old enough to drive, but definitely not experienced enough. We stopped for five times every ten minutes. It was driving us all insane.

 

C.A.P gripped the steering wheel hard and stomped on the accelerator, sending us flying on the road. He stopped again abruptly, causing all of us to lurch forward.

 

“Alright, I’m out of here,” Changjo hissed, desperately opening the van door and jumping out. We all stared at the back of the maknae in shock. He was running in the middle of the street.

 

“We raised our child well, Byungie. LET’S GO!” Chunji encouraged us as we all tried to fight our way off the van. Finally, Ricky got off the van, and we all started running together.

 

Niel and Chunji abandoned us, running first. Ricky was laughing as he followed Niel and his hyung, running away as fast as he could.

 

As for me? Well, I was in the badminton team last year, and I we had to run ten laps around the oval.

 

That was last year, there was no way in hell I would run ten laps without a purpose.

 

My feet started aching, and I didn’t finish yet a kilometer.

 

“Weakling,” L.Joe commented, sticking his tongue out at me playfully. I glowered at him, and then averted my gaze to my feet. I reserved to jogging, L.Joe keeping up with me perfectly fine.

 

I looked at him suspiciously. If he was planning for a prank, I had to be ready.

 

“Why didn’t you join your husband? You two were practically the first to escape from hell- I mean, the driving of your hyung.” I laughed a bit, smiling. It wasn’t everyday I teased C.A.P.

 

It was L.Joe’s turn to glare at me. “Okay first, that mental bird isn’t my husband. Threaten me with a butter knife, I’ll still not admit that I’m married to that lunatic. Second, I’m here because I wanted to make sure you were safe. With that short legs of yours, I’m surprised you’ve made it this far.” L.Joe looked at me up and down and shuddered.

 

I punched him on the shoulder twice, earning a yelp in return. I hurried my pace, but L.Joe still kept up. Damn those long legs of his.

 

“I’m not a weakling, you know. And besides, you shouldn’t be surprised. I bet you can’t last another hour of walking,” I boasted, smirking at L.Joe’s shocked expression.

 

“Arrogant, eh? Meet you back in the dorm then. If you even know the location.” L.Joe stopped jogging, beamed at me before sprinting ahead. He rounded the corner, and then, he was gone.

 

Lee Byunghun just left me.

 

I’ll make sure he’ll be married to that Lee Chan Hee, if that’s the last thing I do.

 

“I’m so going to kill you, Lee Byunghun!” I shouted, stomping my feet in anger. He should know by now that I’m no good with directions! I don’t know where their dorm is.

 

“Aha! C.A.P oppa might still be there!” I exclaimed, smiling happily. I turned around and my smile immediately dropped. The van with the terrible driver in it was nowhere to be found.

 

“Aish. I guess I have to do this,” I grumbled, walking forward reluctantly.

 

I have to round this corner, like what L.Joe did. Maybe there are signs I could follow that could lead me to the infernal dorm.

 

But, as I rounded the corner, I came in contact with an ugly creature.

 

“YAH! What took you so long? You really thought I would leave you?” L.Joe teased, standing up straight from leaning on the wall. I scoffed and went over to him, giving him a hard flick in the forehead.

 

“That’s for being too smart for your own good. Now come on, I want to go to the dorm. It’s getting chilly,” I responded icily, continuing in walking. He was suddenly at my side, walking peacefully beside me.

 

The wind blew our way, making me shiver a bit. It was good I dried up before getting in the van, or else I might catch a cold.

 

I felt L.Joe’s gaze at me, my eyes drifting up to his brown ones.

 

“Are you cold?” L.Joe asked worriedly, lifting his hand and pressing the back of his hand on my forehead. I shivered at his cold touch but shook my head.

 

“You’re obviously cold,”

 

“Then why’d you ask?” I snapped, raising an annoyed eyebrow. L.Joe, that human being, just smiled and removed the leather jacket he was wearing, despite being in pajamas.

 

“I knew you would need this, sooner or later,” L.Joe commented, putting the jacket over my shoulders. I smiled gratefully at him as I savored the warmth the jacket emitted.

 

It was like being with Daehyun.

 

Daehyun.

 

“Thanks for the jacket, but I have to get home now. I have-“ I was silenced with a glare that L.Joe gave me.

 

“Namjoo, you’re miles away from B.A.P’s dorm, and we’re meters away from ours. Just spend the night in our dorm, and we promise to drive you back to B.A.P’s, okay?” L.Joe compromised as I nodded.

 

“But-“

 

“I know who you belong with, Namjoo. I’m just trying my real hardest to change that fact,” L.Joe interrupted once more, looking at me seriously, his brown orbs darkening a bit. I sighed and resisted the urge to rub my temples.

 

It was back to this whole ‘love’ thing.

 

I love Jung Daehyun, for heaven’s sake. Everyone should know that by now.

 

But, why does this cute and adorable human being keep on trying? He’ll just get hurt in the end, there’s no denying the fact.

 

“If I win in rock, paper and scissors, I’ll give you a piggy back ride. If you win, you get to punch me in the-“

 

“Face?” I asked hopefully, bouncing up and down excitedly. L.Joe gave me a stern look as I rolled my eyes. Grandpa Byunghun.

 

“Fine. Rock, paper, scissors!” I exclaimed, my hand forming a fist as L.Joe’s formed a scissor.

 

“Ha! I win!” I shouted in glee, dancing my happy dance that involved a lot of wiggling and a lot of embarrassing body movements.

 

I heard L.Joe chuckle as I stopped dancing, blushing.

 

“Well, hit-“ I punched him before he could finish his sentence. I grinned victoriously as L.Joe hissed and rubbed his arm in pain.

 

“YAH! I’m not a punching bag!” He demanded, pouting a bit, still rubbing his arm. I scoffed and looped my arm around his, dragging him to walk since we stopped because of the game.

 

After a few minutes of walking, I felt my whole body tilting left as my feet was lifted off the ground. I yelped and wrapped my arms instinctively around L.Joe’s neck.

 

“YAH! I won! Put me down!” I screamed at L.Joe, slapping his chest a bit. L.Joe rolled his eyes and released his hands from my legs and waist.

 

I closed my eyes and waited for death, but it never came.

 

I opened an eye and realized I was suspended above the ground. L.Joe was still carrying me as I huffed, annoyed.

 

“Meanie,” I muttered, sticking my tongue out at no one in particular.

 

“I heard that,” L.Joe, grinning ever so sweetly.

 

“That’s because you have ears,” I retorted, rolling my eyes at this boy. 

 


A/N: Annyeonghaseyo! I'm back with a double update! I hope you guys liked it! I guess there's some L.Joo moments, eh? I hoped I made you guys like L.Joe :)