Basketball Match and An Annoying Lime

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

"What do we want?"

 

"SAMGYEOPSAL, KIMCHI AND PIZZA!"

 

"What do we want?!"

 

"FOOD!"

 

"WHAT DO WE WANT?!"

 

"LEE BYUNGHUN! LEE TAEMIN!" I interfered, smiling playfully as B.A.P turned to me, glaring.

 

"You asked me what I wanted, and I told you. Why the weird faces?" I asked innocently, blinking rapidly. Jongup sighed and hung his head down in embarrassment.

 

We were all gathered in one place, just right outside of the basketball court. The weather was hot and humid, and by no time, I already changed out of three shirts. B.A.P will be competing against BEAST. It was kind of ironic on how both teams start with the letter 'B'.

 

I glanced over to BEAST and saw that they were talking to their manager, looking confident and happy. I bit my lip in worry as I turned back to B.A.P. Yongguk was giving out directions on who was on the center, who was the shooter and so forth.

 

"60 SECONDS BEFORE THE FIRST MATCH BEGINS!" L.Joe announced from high up in the stands. He had a large microphone over his mouth, positively beaming at the two teams. The girl beside him was none other than the famous G.Na, who will be co-hositng the events today.

 

"Okay guys, this is it. Once we beat those guys, we'll only have to beat two more teams then we can eat till Himchan grows fat, which wouldn't be long,"

 

"YAH! I don't-"

 

"HYUNG!" The younger ones scolded Himchan who sulked and scowled at all of them. I giggled as Yongguk tried to hide his laugh.

 

"As I was saying, if we beat those three teams, we can win. I'm two hundred percent sure that we will bag the trophy,"

 

"In our stomachs, that is," Zelo commented brightly.

 

"And also, we'll show them that even though we're just rookies, we can work hard like them. We can do it." Yongguk smiled gratefully at all of them, as if they were his children already graduting high school.

 

"Our babies, all grown up." Himchan sniffled, wiping a fake tear on his cheek. I rolled my eyes at the dramatic situation. It's just a basketball game.

 

"Alright, all right hands in the middle. Jongup, that's your left. Okay, one, two, three WE ARE B! AP! YES SIR!" They chanted in unison as they clapped and hi-fived each other. I clapped along with them, feeling elated and excited. I can't believe Yongguk said those words in just sixty seconds.

 

Eh, must be from the hours of rapping.

 

"Won't you give oppa a kiss?" Daehyun asked playfully, nudging me lightly on the side. I laughed and stood on my tip toes, pecking his cheek. I grinned quickly at him before preceding to walk away.

 

 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You call that a kiss? Come here," Daehyun said cheerfully, grabbing my wrist to keep me from walking away. He turned me around slowly and approached me, standing centimeters apart.

 

"I'll surely win today. You don't have to hope," Daehyun said cockily as I raised an eyebrow in amusement. Awkward turtle thinks he could win? I would like to see him try.

 

"But, how can I win when my baby won't kiss me?" Daehyun added, flashing me his lopsided grin. I blushed a bit, looking away as my heatrbeat accelerated.

 

Damn that Daehyun, always the one who knows what to say at thr right time.

 

"Yah, first of all, I'm not your baby. Second-" I was interrupted by Daehyun's lips on mine. My eyes fluttered as it closed, savoring the taste of Daehyun's sweet lips. He broke away and gave me his signature heart stopping grin.

 

Yah, is he trying to kill me? It's either I die from his sweet words or from his kisses. I don't mind if I die because of those two at the same time though.

 

"Thanks for the kiss jagiya! Now get your cute little figure up there and cheer for oppa!" Daehyun announced happily, pushing me towards the bleachers as he jogged to B.A.P who looked annoyed but amused at the same time. I shook my head at Daehyun. That guy is really impossible.

 

I made my way up the bleachers, carefully treading up the mini stairs and sitting down beside a girl. I turned my full attention to BEAST, B.A.P and the referee.

 

Yongguk and Doojoon were first. The referee blew his whistle and threw the ball in the air. The ball sailed down and,

 

The games began.

 

Doojoon got the ball first, dribbling past Yongguk and passing it to Dongwoon. Dongwoon ran as fast as he could to make a clear shot at B.A.P's side of the court, since no one was there. I saw Dongwoon smirk as he jumped and tossed the ball to the ring.

 

I gasped as a sudden hand appeared from nowhere and blocked the ball from entering. I looked lower to see Zelo's gigantic figure waving happily at me. I laughed a bit and waved back at him as he passed the ball to Daehyun who was waving his arms frantically at Zelo's way.

 

Daehyun dribbled the ball, weaving through Junhyung and Yoseob who were blocking his path. Daehyun passed the ball to Yongguk and then passed it to Youngjae. Youngjae dribbled some more before he got under the ring. He faked a throw, making Kikwang jump high in the air for nothing. Youngjae passed the ball quickly to Himchan, who jumped easily and slammed the ball down into the ring.

 

The idols that supported B.A.P were cheering loudly, clapping and hooting.

 

"JUNG DAEHYUN! I DEEM YOU A MAN NOW!" I jokingly shouted to Daehyun who was panting but rolling his eyes at me. I smiled fondly at the blondes. I was about to call out to Himchan when a girly and soft voice interrupted me.

 

Seriously, why do people interrupt me these days?

 

"I don't know if you have eyes," Lime started to say,

 

"Obviously you don't have, seeing that you can't see mine," I mumbled.

 

"Because that guy? He is the manliest person I know," Lime continued in sharpish voice that made me cringe. I stared incredulously at the bluish spiked haired girl before me. I didn't say two words to the woman, and now she talks to me in a manner I don't appreciate. Cool.

 

"So you obviously don't know Taecyeon," I retorted calmly, jabbing my thumb behind me, pointing at Taecyeon from 2PM who was flexing his muscles to some of the rookie idols. Girl idols.

 

"Whatever. At least I cheered properly for him," Lime retorted in the same tone, but there was some kind of superiority behind those words. I snorted, not even fazed. I think I knew where I saw this girl.

 

"By any chance, were you Lee Sarang in your late life?" I asked her politely as she scowled at me.

 

"Stop playing games, little girl. I have to watch Daehyun oppa now." Lime sniffed and turned her attention back to B.A.P.

 

"Little girl? We're the same age woman!" I hissed loudly, making a few idols stare at me weirdly. I raised two inquiring eyebrows, clearly telling her to spit out what's on her mind.

 

 

She obviously doesn't like me. But why? What did I do to her?

 

 

"I said, stop talking to me. Seriously, I don't know what Daehyun oppa sees in you." Lime sneered at me, looking at me from head to toe.

 

 

"You said to stop playing games, dimwit. Get a grip on your words, little girl." I mocked her, sticking out my tongue.

 

 

Okay, that was a little immature, but I can't help it. She reminds me of a nastier Lee Sarang. She was actually defending Daehyun against my playful remarks. I know it doesn't hurt him, at least that was what he told me, but then this girl comes along and scolds me for it.

 

Could I add in the fact that I no nothing about this girl except she's Lime from Hello Venus? And to think that Zelo listens to their group.

 

 

"Do we have a problem here?" Taemin asked as he passed by me and Lime.

 

 

"None at all oppa." Lime bit her lip and smiled, I shudder, seductively as she bit her lip. Taemin seemed normal as he continued walking away from us. Lime dropped her smile and turned to me with ice cold eyes. I smirked.

 

 

No matter how many times you cover up your nasty attitude with innocent smiles and actions, they'll figure you out sooner or later.

 

 

"AND B.A.P WINS! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! B.A.P HAS WON THE FIRST GAME! GREAT JOB BEAST!" L.Joe's booming voice dragged my attention away from Lime and back to the basketball court. B.A.P was jumping up and down in joy, Himchan actually doing a perfect split.

 

"MOTHER OF-"

 

 

"HYUNG!" Zelo exclaimed worriedly as he nursed the injured Himchan back on his feet. Turns out, Himchan did the split, but only out of happiness. Some sense went back to him to realize that it hurt like hell.

 

 

"I should congratulate Daehyun oppa!" Lime said to herself as I looked at her curiously.

 

 

"Bye loser." Lime rolled her eyes at me before hopping off her seat and running towards B.A.P in a speed of light. I sighed and got up slowly, dusting the dust off my jeans.

 

 

I better constrain that animal before she jumps on Daehyun.

 

 

I started walking down the mini stairs, heading towards B.A.P.

 

 

Now, you're asking if I was jealous.

 

 

The answer is, not one bit. Lime's attitude is almost exactly like Sarang's. B.A.P has learned their lesson and they will surely see through her.

 

 

"Yo Namjoo!" Youngjae greeted happily, beckoning to apparently walk faster. I grinned and broke into a jog, stopping in front of the group.

 

 

"Hey, do you know her?" Yongguk asked me softly as we both stared at the overly hyped Lime and the confused Daehyun.

 

 

"Never seen her in my life. Come on, let's rest a bit before the next game," I encouraged, smiling good naturedly. Yongguk grinned and ruffled up my hair, pushing me towards Daehyun.

 

 

"Turtle, ice cream's on me.” I beamed at Daehyun, holding out my hand. Daehyun smiled sheepishly before scratching his head.

 

“Er, I kind of agreed to Lime’s request. She said we’ll just grab a snack and we’ll be back later on. We’ll just be eating ice cream though,” Daehyun added hurriedly before averting his eyes away from me.

 

I stared at him, puzzled. He knows I wouldn’t get mad if he agreed to something like that.

 

I really wouldn’t, but this is Lime we’re talking about. She can act so well that she can fool everyone in this camp. Except me.

 

Thanks for showing your true colors to your enemy Lime, that’s a great asset to you.

 

Not.

 

“Oh yeah, okay. I’ll just-“

 

“Great! Come on Daehyun oppa! I’ll treat us both to ice cream and you can give me a blow by blow account on what happened, since someone kept me from watching the game.” Lime gave me a pointed look as I rolled my eyes at the level of immaturity she possesses.

 

“That’s awesome. Meet you guys back in five.” Daehyun saluted to us and winked, making Lime giggle and bat her eyelashes. I groaned.

 

Kill me now.

 

They trotted off, Lime clinging to Daehyun’s arm as he talked animatedly about the game.

 

“No worries noona. There’s a badminton court not far from here. We could play together!” Jongup suggested, bouncing lightly on his heels. I laughed brightly and nodded my head, letting Jongup lead the way.

 

“Next time, please stop me from doing stupid things,” Himchan grumbled, covering his ‘area’.

 

“Hyung, how can we stop you if you do stupid things all the time?” Youngjae asked naively, blinking at Himchan.

 

“Aish, you punks!” Himchan yelled at Youngjae and Zelo who dashed off to walk with Jongup. 


Annyeonghaseyo! So sorry if this chapter a bit :\

I ran out of ideas and I just...wrote OTL.

Anyways, thank you so much for the 270 subscriptions! It's really amazing that people took interest in my story :')