Crabby Daehyun + That Boy Will Pay

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

I dreamt that I was at home, playing the piano and watching my favorite show, Spongebob Squarepants.

 

 

I just wish that dream was real.

 

 

I was awakened by the sound of the van screeching to a stop. I opened my eyes sleepily, taking in my surroundings.

 

 

Great, I was still with B.A.P. When will this end?

 

 

I groaned and sat up, rubbing my stiff neck.

 

 

“We’re here!” Jongup said happily, practically flying out the van. I heard Zelo laugh at his silly hyung, followed by Yongguk and Himchan. I bet they just laughed because Jongup accidentally slipped and fell.

 

 

“Ugh, where are we?” I asked lazily, slumping on my seat when everyone else was getting out.

 

 

“We’re here pabo. Get up and get out.” Daehyun snapped, getting out of the van himself. I scoffed at his attitude. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Maybe, he woke up on the floor. I hope.

 

 

“Okay, bossy.” I muttered angrily as I got out the van. We stopped in front of a regular looking dorm. Like all other dorms. The only difference was that B.A.P is living here.

 

 

“Is Minhwa in there?” I asked Youngjae who was about to retort when Mr. Bossy struck again.

 

 

“Oh no, she’s on the roof. Feeding our pet pterodactyl.” Daehyun answered, sarcasm present in every word. I raised an eyebrow. This guy has serious problems.

 

 

“Sorry Namjoo, he’s not usually crabby.” Youngjae apologized. I chuckled and nodded my head understandingly. Even if I didn’t understand why Daehyun is so pissed off.

 

 

Himchan unlocked the door and stepped inside, followed by everyone. I came in last, just before Daehyun.

 

 

“Wait, Namjoo, can you check if the van door is closed? I think we might’ve left it open” Daehyun told me lightly. I studied his face for any sign of trickery. Only plain concern showed. I nodded and went back to the van.

 

 

The door was closed tightly. I smiled to myself and went back to dorm. The only problem was when I turned the doorknob, it was locked. My eyes widened as I tried to pry the door open.

 

 

The sneaky, evil idiot. Jung Daehyun! I’m going to dip you in acid, I swear.

 

 

“Aish, open the door!” I yelled. It’s either B.A.P was busy doing something to notice me locked out or that they’re seriously deaf. I pick the latter.

 

 

I backed up in frustration and stomped my foot on the ground. Oh Daehyun, if I got my hands around your neck I’m going to wring it like-

 

 

“Enjoying?” I heard someone ask. I looked up to see Daehyun smirking at me from the second floor window.

 

 

“Jung Daehyun” I snarled, loud enough so he can hear. He laughed lightly and sipped the drink he was holding.

 

 

“Yes, Namjoo?” Daehyun asked politely, yet the victorious tone was still intact.

 

 

“Jung Daehyun, you let me in right now before I kill you!” I shouted at him, thrashing my arms around for effect. I was going to murder this boy.

 

 


”Very graceful, Namjoo. Why don’t I just go back to the guys and pretend I didn’t know where you went?” Daehyun told me, smiling. I growled and imagined him falling from the window. Oh, the evil thoughts that formed in my mind.

 

 

“Why don’t’ I just feed you to your pet pterodactyl and move on with my life?” I asked back, scowling. Daehyun shook his head in laughter, and, the next thing I knew, he vanished from the window.

 

 

I tried shouting for help. Even banged the windows and the doors, but no one answered. What the heck are they doing? I was practically trying to break in their house and they didn’t give a f- Oops, no cursing.

 

 

Night has fallen; I can even hear the crickets. Oh no, this was bad. I hated the dark. Everything needed to be bright. The dark is where everything bad starts. Soon, I couldn’t see the dorm, the van anything.

 

 

It was pitch black and I was slowly going crazy.

 

 

I collapsed and hugged my knees close to my chest.

 

 

It’s going to be okay, Namjoo. It’s going to be okay.

 

 

Jung Daehyun, you will pay. 

 

 


 

A/N: Four is up! Comment your thoughts! Tell me, tell me, t-t-t-t-t tell me! ^_^

 

Here's Jongup for you! ^_^