Daehyun's Declaration of Love

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“CAN WE HAVE ANOTHER ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR OUR TALENTED MAKNAE?!” The Lady Killer, Himchan, bellowed on the damn microphone, almost making me go deaf. I swear, if he doesn’t stop shouting like a raging maniac-

 

“LET’S ALL CHANT! ZELO! ZELO! ZELO!”

 

“For fu-!”

 

“Namu, I know you want to storm up there and rip his vocal chords, but please try not to curse in front of the staff,” Minhwa said tiredly as I quickly shut up. I bowed deeply to the group of people who gave me weird looks. I sighed and rubbed my temples. It has been an hour, and Himchan’s still shouting.

 

Sure, Zelo danced freestyle, but in all honesty, I could do better.

 

Now, now, if you’re a BABY, don’t be offended.

 

“If you’re so annoyed by it, then go up there yourself and shut him up,” Minhwa encouraged, shoving me a bit to the stairs that was in front of me that led up the stage.

 

We were just currently standing, watching B.A.P perform. Once in awhile, Daehyun would glance to his right and spot me. He would blow me a kiss, or occasionally wink at me, which of course, makes me blush.

 

That idiot, trying to get my heart rate in its fastest speed again.

 

“You know what? I will!” I decided. I smirked and rolled my blouse sleeves and squared my shoulders. I marched confidently on the stairs, stepping on the stage. Himchan and Youngjae were in the middle of giving fanservice when they spotted me.

 

“AH! Finally our annoying little animal has come to join us. Trying to wreck the performance, aren’t you?” Himchan asked mockingly, chuckling at his own joke. I stopped in my tracks, my smirk ebbing away from my face.

 

What was Himchan spitting out now?

 

Whatever. I’m going to show them I’m a bit better than Zelo, just to shut him up. I took a deep breathe and my smirk came back on my face.

 

“I’m here to challenge B.A.P’s Zelo in a dance battle,” I stated with confidence, already ready for the battle.

 

Whispers erupted from the crowd, from “I though B.A.P and Namjoo were friends!” to “Obviously, that loser’s going to lose”.

 

Yongguk stayed quiet as Himchan smiled coldly at me. He raised the microphone to his lips and turned towards the BABYs.

 

“Fans of B.A.P! Do you think this inferior human being can beat our unbeatable Zelo?” Himchan asked the fans. To my surprise, the fans actually had sides. Almost half the auditorium answered “yes”, as the other half answered “no”.

 

The weird thing was, the fans divided themselves. On the right, were the fans that believed Zelo could beat me. They were mostly new students, and hardcore BABYs.

 

The other side, my side, was composed of people who believed I could win over Zelo. Most of them were old students, and also one teacher. They saw me perform last year, when I battled the infamous Lee Taemin of SHINee in a dance competition.

 

I won, but only because I only scored a point higher than him.

 

“Guess we have a real competition here. DJ, hit it!” Himchan growled, glaring at the DJ who fumbled a bit before playing a song. I smirked, but on the inside, I was confused.

 

Why was Himchan oppa acting like I don’t live with him? Why is he acting like we’re not friends?

 

Typically, the DJ played B.A.P’s first song, Warrior. Zelo did the dance, and even rapped Yongguk’s part. After Zelo was done, he pointed to me and glared.

 

What the heck is up with B.A.P now?!

 

“Please replay the song,” I requested to the DJ. The DJ nodded and replayed it. I closed my eyes a bit before opening it at the same time the beat started.

 

You have to remember one thing when I dance.

 

I dance with my heart, not with my mind.

 

When I dance, I tend to forget that I’m competing, or that I might embarrass myself in front of hundreds of people. I just focus on my body movements, what step to do, and how to really feel the music.

 

I honestly didn’t feel I did good, that was until the students on my side cheered. What more, they cheered louder than the B.A.P fans.

 

I stopped dancing and did the last step, panting. Himchan stared angrily at me as I remained emotionless.

 

Something needs to be done first.

 

“Himchan oppa! Why are you like this?! Why are you acting like I’ve treated you badly before?! Sure, I tease you and sometimes inflict physical pain, but I only do it in a joking and brotherly way! Why-“

 

“Calm the heck down, Namjoongie! I was acting,” Himchan emphasized the last part as he stopped glaring and started smiling.

 

Wait, WHAT THE F-

 

“You seriously are dense noona,” Jongup muttered, shaking his head a bit.

 

“Did you really believe hyung? I though you were smarted than that,” Youngjae commented disappointedly. I felt my cheeks heat up as I realized I was played.

 

“YAH! KIM HIMCHAN! DO YOU WANT YOUR VOCAL CHORDS RIPPED OUT?!” I demanded loudly, causing Himchan to stumble towards Yongguk, hiding behind the leader. The leader slapped his palm on his forehead and chuckled at his supposedly “yeobo”.

 

The fans erupted in laughter, seeing their Himchan scared of a girl.

 

Really, it was funny.

 

“Since my Namjoo is here, I guess we will sing now. Who wants to hear Namjoo rap Yongguk’s part in ‘Going Crazy’?” Daehyun asked the crowd, earning a positive response. I chuckled at the awkward turtle.

 

The rest of B.A.P backed away a bit. Jongup threw me his microphone as I caught it in my right hand. The piano music started, and I waited for my part.

 

When my part came, I did one of the things I’m good at.

 

I rapped my heart out. I didn’t go out of character though. I acted like a crazy stalker as Daehyun moved farther away from me. I was a bit worried, for his expression on his face was real.

 

After the song ended, I realized I was in a bad mood. Hey, don’t blame me for Daehyun’s incredible acting in trying to get rid of me. I don’t think he needs enough practice.

 

I plastered on a fake smile on my face and bowed once before turning around to go to the backstage. I was about to walk away when I felt a hand enclose tightly on my wrist.

 

Gasps were everywhere as I ce more, seeing Daehyun’s apologetic gaze on me.

 

“I’m sorry jagiya. You know I don’t like to push you away,” Daehyun apologized, pulling me closer to him slowly. His strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled my closer. I felt a chin rest on my head as I closed my eyes and felt his steady heartbeat.

 

I chuckled as I realized how I overreacted.

 

“Sorry I overreacted, Daehyunnie oppa. It will not happen again.” I laughed a bit before pulling away. Daehyun smiled and ruffled up my hair, causing me to frown at him.

 

No one, I repeat, no one is allowed to touch my hair.

 

“Do you have a question?” Himchan asked the girl who was raising her hand so high I thought she tried to reach the high ceiling.

 

“Yes. Is Daehyunnie oppa and Namjoo dating?” The girl asked nervously. Himchan turned to us as I bit my lip. Daehyun smirked before intertwining our fingers together.

 

“Yep, we are.” Daehyun smiled brightly as I blushed noticeably.

 

There were protests, but there were more cheers. I guess they liked me?

 

I hope.

 

I want to continue living after this tiring event.

 

“Do you love her? If so, prove it!” Another girl commanded, before giggling and sitting back down on her chair.

 

“That’s easy. Kim Namjoo, I love you. You are really the only one for me, love. No one can replace you in my heart. You’re my moon, stars, and most of all, you are my light. I will love you no matter what happens to us. Saranghaeyo baby~” Daehyun cooed, pecking me lightly on the cheek.

 

By now, I was ready to start screaming in happiness.

 

Who wouldn’t die of this turtle’s cuteness?!
 

There were a lot of cries of happiness and squealing of fangirls as Daehyun told me that.

 

“You’re so cheesy hyung, it’s sickening.” Zelo pretended to barf. Daehyun glared at the younger one before letting go of my hand.

 

“YAH! What did you say?!” Daehyun demanded, causing the younger one to smirk.

 

“Cheesy hyung is so cheesy!” Zelo said in a winning voice. I smiled and suddenly thought of an idea. Daehyun was ticklish in only one part of his body. It wasn’t hard to reach that part, and that part is pretty hard.

 

Hey, stop your dirty thoughts immediately!

 

“Hey! Do you guys want to know where Daehyun ticklish part is?!” I asked, shouting on my microphone pretty loud. The crowd cheered in approval.

 

I smirked and approached the Ice Prince, who was currently backing away in fright.

 

“Namjoo, you wouldn’t-!”

 

“Watch me,” I said in victory as I dove in for the kill.


A/N: I hoped you like this chapter! Sorry if there' s no GIF this time OTL. I'm pretty lazy now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm joking! Here's a GIF for you guys! ^^

OH MY GOD DAEHYUNNIE, IT'S JUST A GAME OF ROCK, PAPER AND SCISSORS WHAT THE

Anyways, thank you to all those who subscribed, commented and read my story! I love you all! SARANGHAEYO! *throws a big heart to you all*