Friends

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“Explain.” I stared coldly at the boy who was looking at me as if I’m an alien. I glared more at Baekhyun before he sighed and collapsed on the couch.

 

Yes, I ran back to EXO for comfort. Honestly? I didn’t want to separate from Daehyun and the rest of B.A.P. In fact, I have half a mind to just forget this whole thing started and lose myself in Lotte World.

 

I can’t though, since I started this whole mess, I have to end it. The only way I could end it if Baekhyun would just explain what really happened between Luhan, Himchan and Hyojin.

 

“Can’t you just not forgive them?” Baekhyun pouted, clasping his hands together, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. Kris chuckled as he sat beside Baekhyun, waiting for my answer.

 

“Heck no. Now, please explain before I tell Chanyeol-“

 

“No!” Baekhyun protested, standing up abruptly.

 

“What will you tell me?” Chanyeol suddenly piped, entering the living room where all of EXO were.

 

“Shut up hyung,” Kai muttered, increasing the volume of his iPod. I sighed and rubbed my temples. Staying with twelve guys is harder than I thought.

 

“Fine, I’ll explain it. It started like this,” Lay spoke up, sitting comfortably on the couch beside the whimpering Baekhyun.

 

 

 

“Hyojin! You can’t seriously think of gong back to that idiot!” Himchan yelled, grabbing Hyojin’s wrist from walking away. Hyojin snarled, yanking her wrist out of Himchan’s tight grasp. Hyojin pointed a finger at Himchan before yelling,

 

“You cheated on me, Kim Himchan! I saw it with my own eyes! You two were wrestling on the bed like-“

 

I suddenly giggled, interrupting Lay’s talking. All twelve pairs of eyes glared at me as I quieted down.

 

“Sorry,”

 

 

“But I’m sorry Hyojin! I didn’t mean it! I was drunk, she was hot and-“

 

“So, she was hot? Did she look hotter on top of you?!” Hyojin interfered, growling and muttering curses at Himchan. Himchan stared at her with longing, his heart breaking bi by bit. He didn’t mean it. He didn’t mean to get drunk. It was all because of Luhan.

 

“Then what were you doing with Luhan, huh? Fooling around?” Himchan taunted, his desperate eyes turning into fierce ones. He knows he was the one who was wrong, yet he wanted to be right in this situation. He wanted to have the upper hand. His pride was getting hurt, and he needed something to save it.

 

“Fooling around?! If you mean by playing card games and going to Lotte World for extreme rides, then yeah! We were fooling around! I guess ‘fooling around’ is different in our vocabulary, Mr. Pride!” Hyojin yelled back, backing away.

 

“I didn’t-!”

 

“Save your breathe Himchan! I don’t need your excuses! Just go and play more with her! Just go to another club and find another girl to hurt. Just remember this, Kim Himchan, next time you play with a girls’ heart, try to make sure that that girl isn’t me,”

 

As Lay said the last sentence, I said it with him.

 

That was the exact same thing I said to Daehyun just awhile back.

 

Lay looked at me confusedly before continuing, “Yeah. After that, Hyojin walked away but Himchan tried to stop her. Hyojin ran to Luhan for comfort. After hearing how Hyojin got hurt, Luhan left Hyojin for awhile to beat up Himchan. Hyojin, still being in love with Himchan, visited him in the hospital to where he was staying.

 

Obviously, Luhan hyung got jealous, Hyojin got mad at Luhan, Himchan still wanted Hyojin back, and then this whole mess started.” Lay looked at Luhan in pity. Luhan, however, remained emotionless, leaning on the kitchen doorway.

 

“So, the only way to get Himchan and Luhan to make nice is if Hyojin comes back to reunite them?” I asked inquiringly, glancing at Lay.

 

“Maybe. That’s impossible though, for Hyojin was left for about-“

 

“LUHAN! LUHAN! LU HAN YOU OPEN THIS DOOR!” A sudden monstrous and scary voice shouted from outside. My eyes widened as I looked at the others. They all had shocked expressions except for Tao.

 

“I’ll get it!” Tao said happily, skipping towards the door. Sehun, trying to stop Tao since he was the closest to him, shouted, “NO!”

 

Too late as Tao opened door wide.

 

There she was. The girl who made Himchan and Luhan hate each other.

 

She had auburn colored hair, a fit body, a prominent jaw line and her attire was something someone would wear if they were to go dancing for the whole day. Her auburn hair was tied up in a ponytail, her bangs right above her eyes.

 

She was tall, just centimeters smaller from Luhan.

 

“Hyo-Hyojin?” Luhan stated in shock, his eyes b with tears. I stepped aside as to let him pass. He wrapped his arms around Hyojin’s waist and pulled her close to his chest. I saw him sobbing quietly, his chest heaving upwards as he held the girl he loved so much in his arms.

 

“Hyojinnie, I missed you so much,” Luhan managed to say between the sobbing and the crying. Being the overly sensitive maknae, Tao exited the room for he was also crying.

 

“Wimp,” D.O muttered as he blew a raspberry. Xiumin got a pillow from the couch and threw it at D.O who tried to dodge, but failed.

 

“YAH! Don’t tease my dongsaeng!” Xiumin pouted, making him look like an overly stuffed bun. Seriously, he’s twenty two years old? More like a two year old kid!

 

A cute one at that.

 

Hyojin let go of Luhan, patting his head. She smiled warmly before glancing behind her. I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell is behind her that made her tear her eyes away from the cutest man on earth?!

 

“HIMCHANNIE! IN HERE!”

 

“HELL NO!”

 

“Suit yourself,” Hyojin shrugged before hugging Luhan. After about two seconds, a strangled cry was heard as B.A.P themselves burst inside EXO’s dorm. Instead of hitting each one of them in the head for coming here randomly, instead of getting angry at them, I did the insane thing.

 

I laughed.

 

Hard.

 

I rolled on the floor like a buffalo, laughing my lungs off. Seriously Yongguk, who thought of your disguises?!
 

Both Jongup and Youngjae were dressed in a periwinkle dress with a wig on, a blonde one at that. They pointed their finger guns at Sehun and Baekhyun who backed away slowly from the couch.

 

Daehyun was wearing a jumper with a colorful hat on. He looked like a serious eleven year old kid who was told to become a spy. He pointed a finger gun at Kris and Chanyeol who joined Baekhyun and Sehun.

 

Yongguk was wearing his military costume, his finger pointing at D.O, Chen and Xiumin.

 

The only normal one was Himchan who was staring at Luhan with outmost hatred.

 

“So, back to steal her away from me again?” Himchan growled, taking a step forward towards Hyojin and Luhan.

 

“She was never yours in the first place, Himchan.” Luhan smirked coldly, tightening his grip around Hyojin’s waist. She sighed and removed Luhan’s hands. She stood in between B.A.P and EXO as I watched interestedly.

 

“Himchan, you cheated on me a year ago. You slept with another girl, and you betrayed me,” Hyojin spoke up, turning to Himchan with a sad look in her eyes.

 

“HAH! What now Hi-“

 

“Shut up Ice Price!” Hyojin snapped, causing Luhan to hang his head down in embarrassment. I chuckled at her choice of words. She reminds me of me sometimes.

 

Wait…

 

“I know. I’m really sorry and I regret it. I regret every single moment I did with her. All I wanted was you, Hyojin. I’m sorry I hurt you. I’m really sorry,” Himchan said in a soft tone. He still had a sad look in his eyes as Hyojin smiled bitterly.

 

“I know, and I forgive you. If it wasn’t for that girl, we could’ve still been together,” Hyojin stated. Hyojin then turned to Luhan who was looking at her expectantly, his doe-like eyes wide.

 

“Luhan, you were there to comfort me. You were the shoulder I could lean on. You were my confidant, my best friend, and I never wanted our friendship to end. Even though I hated what Himchan did, I still loved him. What you did was wrong Luhan, and I know you know that.” Hyojin looked at Luhan with disapproving eyes as Luhan nodded slowly.

 

“However, this hast to stop. The past is in the past. We can’t change the past, but we can always change the future. I forgive you both. I’m waiting for you two to forgive each other,” Hyojin looked between Himchan and Luhan.

 

Please make nice, please make nice, please make nice.

 

“Himchan, I’m sorry for beating you up.” Luhan grinned a bit, shoving his right arm forward to Himchan.

 

“I’m sorry for stealing your girl.” Himchan smiled and shook Luhan’s hand.

 

“THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!”

 

“TAO!” I and Hyojin chorused, causing the maknae to burst out into more tears. Kris rolled his eyes and comforted the crying maknae.

 

“Well, there’s one more unsolved issue.” Hyojin grinned mischievously, slinging her arm around Himchan and the other arm around Luhan.

 

Huh. So she knows how to be mischievous. This is bad.

 

“Daehyun and Namjoo?” Hyojin asked inquiringly, smirking at my shocked state.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That brat. 

 


 

A/N: Annyeong~! ^^ So, back with a new chapter. I know I said I'll be on hiatus, but I couldn't resist not putting up this chapter. Thank you so much for waiting~! I LOVE YOU~! ^^

 

Also back with a happy Yongguk~